Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Wait..NOOO!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:33 pm
A long time ago when I checked The Sims 2 out for the library I made a woman sim. This sim had leik 5 daughters. So, the woman got married, had an awesome party and a limo came to take them on their honeymoon. But, while they were gone the scoial worker came and took all five little girls. I was preety surprised, I didn't know that that would happen. Now, their mother is pretty depressed...

HA=ave you ever had anything happen similar to this?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:26 pm
Were the kids under teenage? They can't stay home by themselves if so, which is why for example if you want your sim to go somewhere and they have a kid at home, they'll say "I know I have other things to do, but I have other responsibilities." or something like that.  

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:01 pm
They were little girls, but she went anyway, without blabbing about having other responstibilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:40 pm
lol! game glitch! wierd stuff like that has happened to mer too. Once when once of my kids froze in season the social worker showed up to take the kids and just kept using the make selectible cheat on them untill she left. The family tree thing says they'er all still related and they'er still thier but both my sim parents still have the memories and are deppressed over it. lol!  

sanorah

Onion_peeler99

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:25 pm
Yeah. The kids were playing in the snow and the social worker came because they were cold. Talk about uptight!

-Onion mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:39 pm
That sucks! My single mom had 2 toddlers and a baby, and one day she made baked Alaska and caught on fire! I hadn't installed a smoke alarm and nobody was old enough to put out the fire, so I had to just watch her die... And then the kids got taken away. sad It was really disappointing.  

golden-cat143

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff