Reply The Gallery
The Slip (An animated adaptation) =D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:37 pm
Yeah, this is based off of Nine Inch Nails. Hope I don't ******** up your experience of the album. xd
I'm going to make an animation based off of the Nine Inch Nails album, The Slip. Now, this animation will not happen for at least a few years, but as of right now, I'm working on the story, removing any plot holes and slowly perfecting it. No dialogue, and I cannot put it into words, but I can give you the basic storyline.
What I have in mind is a nameless character. He lives a normal life with his family, whether or not he has kids is an issue at the moment. Suddenly, his family becomes "infected" by something, not a disease, more of a being, kind of a second personality that completely overtakes them (I call it the "seed", which you later find out is a physical object growing inside of their heads, slowly but surely taking over), causing them to go on a murderous, seemingly unstoppable rampage through the city. Later, the man is also taken over, doing the same, killing hundreds within minutes. Unfortunately, his family cannot handle this, and are killed as soon as the rampage ends. The man, however, survives, and the story continues.
Throughout the story, his physical body weakens after every rampage, eventually leading to his death at the end of the story, along with the destruction of the seed.
I know, it doesn't sound that great as it is, but that's mostly because I'm really tired and don't know how to explain my own story. xd
I will edit this post to explain the rest of the story later. It's sorta ******** up, if you didn't already figure that out.
I will definitely have to rearrange a few of the songs to better fit the storyline, but it's not too much. 999,999 is still the beginning and Demon Seed is still the end.
Echoplex fits perfectly.

Progress: (will edit later)
Song order: (will also edit later)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:50 am
Is 1,000,000 still being second?  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:38 pm
Ribbin
Is 1,000,000 still being second?

Yes, it is. I plan for that to show the first rampage (for lack of a better term). Letting You will still be third for the very end. His body weakens greatly after the first one, and it causes him immense pain at the end (which killed his family and which he survives through). >_>

Also, sorry for not putting in the rest of the story, I haven't had time recently. xd
I'll do it when I get time.  
The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff