Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:53 pm
Locale Name:Mecha Main Street

Classification: District
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Jarians

Description:
The main shopping district for Mecha and other such technological marvels. This is the nosiest part of the whoel city, since mechanics are working day and night to build, repair, and destroy all kind of parts. People workng here are real fanatics (sometimes also called lunatics) that will make all kinds of new inventions. People come here mostly if they want to find Mecha parts or even build them. The same goes for Airships and all the other technological rareties that are found here.

One of the most unique occurances is that spare parts literally grow out of the ground here. This oddity is so common in Mecha Main Street district that there are people who farm and sell these part crops.

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:19 am
bginners mech crashed into the pavement with a loud crash breaking it apart leaving only the small remains of a flying mecha in a district full of mechanical caniblals  

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:20 am
Suddenly without warning the many bizzare mechanical displays on front of the Orange Mechanism spring to life. The lights in side flicker on and a small welcome light apears above both the mech entry and pilot entry flicker on. The door slides open and the owner steps out wearing his suit and lower face mask. He surveys the surrounding area, "well besides a few of those darn corporate shops not much buissness seams to be running." he walks out a little further and looks around, only seeig the long since crashed mech. He walks over to survey the damage, "Well, no use letting this all go to waste.." mutters erk wlking back to his store.
The mecha gate opens up and a small colection device rolls out (its just a pair of legs with a spericle body, two tenticle like arms, and a basket on the back for debris) and begin collecting usable pieces. "feel sorry foor whoever this belonged to, but its no use to them now..." He wlks back to the front door and posts a message.
It reads: "the orange mechanism is now open again. To bad Im not here right now. feel free to go inside and wit for me to comeback or fill out a work request form on the desk."
He goes inside grbs his wepons and cloak and leaves Mecha main street...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:01 pm
Erk returned to his shop, the pieces of the robot long sinced carted away. He walked in, and to his dismay, nothing had changed. He had been expecting someone to be there, friend or enemy. However, he needed to mak another sign and so he set to work at that and taking inventory.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:24 am
"WELL THIS SUCKS! God, I'm tired of sitting around, I'd figure that at least one person would be happy to see me..." Erk shouts at the top of his lungs. "but does anyone even know? NO! NO ONE DOES!" Erk had finished the sign and taking inventory. And had been sitting around for some time now. Finally he decided to take drastic mesures. If he wanted people to know how good he was with mechs he'd have to show them...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:54 am
Neo stepped carefully through the empty streets of mecha main street. His piercing blue gaze took in every piece of detail on the stalls that surrounded him. But one caught his eye and he stopped in front of it.
"Orange Mechanism." he read aloud then stepped closer and frowned. Somehow he knew that there was a person inside even if he couldn't see them. But that didn't bother him, it was very unlikely that an open shop would be empty of all life.
A sudden shout came to him and he stiffened but then relaxed, it was coming from the person inside the shop yet he still dithered at the enterance.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:11 am
A small alarm sounded inside the building, someone was outside. Erk walked over to a small security monitor and saw that it was no one he had to be afraid of. He quickly covered his project with a tarp. He then walked to the door and opened it. "COME IN. What can I help you with?" he said with a friendly tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:16 am
((I might take a while to reply, i am typing up some coursework at the same time @_@ shh))

Neo jumped at the sound of a voice but quickly recovered and looked up. He shook his head but stepped forward into the building.
"I'm...just looking." he said, his tone equally as friendly and pleasant as the person he was talking to.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:34 pm
((No problem))

Erk sighed half heartedly,"Okay then, take you time if you need me I'll be working over there." he says gesturing at the tarp covered object. He then walks over to said object pulls out a small flashlight and some tools and climbs under the tarp. The sound of clnking, ratcheting and pounding soon dominate the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:54 pm
"Oh yeah," Erk sticks his partially masked face out from under the tarp, "if you want anything custom built I can do that for ya." he then returns to his work before pausing momentarily to climb out from under the tarp and set many large, heavy, and beaten looking books, he sets them in a row on the table in front of him. "This book," he says gesturingto the one on the left "I full of Mech blueprints. This one" he points to the middle book "is for wepons schematics. And the last one has designs for other machines." He then walks over to a heavy door sealed with a large pad lock, which he promptly removes. "In here is my wepons store, a lot of wepons in there are illegal so don't go talking about them. And around you" he says gesturing at the walss plastred with various mecha parts "is the main grage." He walks to the wepons store and leaves the door ajar as he walks in.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:50 am
Neo nodded polietly as the man went through a list of things about his shop. Once he had left the room he picked up a large book, the first one on mecha blueprints and spent a while remembering and improving on various designs inside. He needed nothing custom built and had no money to purchase it anyway. Although he didn't doubt that he could make anything here himself back at the Jarian base.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:47 pm
Erk walked back out of the wepons store room pushing a mounted machine gun turret on a dolly. "Well, Im never mounting this while that tarps on." he then looks over at Neo and asks "Hey buddy can you keep a secret?" before waiting for a response he then pulls the tarp off of his project. Underneath was a small (slightly larger than a car) 4-leged mecha. It was allredy armed with several L-to-A rocket tubes on the back, it had a pilots seat with atached face cover in the middle and towards the front was a dunner seat that looked in need of a machine gun.

User Image
((Sorry for the lined paper but thats what I had with me at the time. sweatdrop ))

Erk looks over at Neo noticing that he was looking at the Mecha Design book "Trust me man, those are all run of the mill junkers, each one has maby one good part. If you want something worth your time and money it'd be one of my speciall designs, but you got to pay up front if you want to see those..." says Erk working on installing the machine gun and hooking up the finall parts of the engine.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:42 am
"As i said, i'm just browsing. I have no money anyway." he shrugged, placing the book carefully down and taking a cautious step towards the curious machine. He wasn't interested in what it did, only how it worked.
"How long did this take you?" he asked. An outstretched hand hovered above the mecha before returning to his pocket as if he was too afraid to touch it.
"What would you do if i couldn't keep a secret?" he asked curiously. He could and would but only asked for the sake of being awkward.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:35 pm
"This peice of junk? I just started it a little while before you got here. Of course most of the parts were pre fabricated... So all in all I'd consider the total time for assembling all the parts would be about... oh I'd say two days." the tone in Erk's voice clearly shows that he thinks this is a small feet. Noticing Neo's outstretched hand Erk says, "Go ahead, touch it, its not like its a fragile piece of machinery." He then climbs on top, checks a few parts and then climbs into the pilots seat and enters the start up procedure. "If you told about this I wouldn't do anything really, some of my otherstuff though... well lets just say I specialize in distroying mechs, not just building them."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas