Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Transformation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:33 am
When: Reoccurring dream for three nights in a row. (As in Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night of this week ending).
Subject: Sci-fi & Fantasy perhaps

Dream:

I start the dream off by putting on my favorite pair of Sunglasses. I grab my car keys. Next; I hop into the van. I'm driving down the road headed for the Interstate. I get on the Interstate and I'm headed to my favorite movie theater. I buy my movie ticket and get some pop corn and megga size sports/energy drink. Now I'm sitting like right under the big screen. The movie starts.

Next thing I know; I go to take a drink and my hand can't grasp the cup. The left hand has been turned into a giant pair of scissors. I try to grab the cup with my left hand and can't. It has been turned into a Sukata Japanese Chef's Knife.

I go to stand up start to walk but feel a bit odd. I look down. Left leg is made out of a clear silicone skin and you can visibly see wires crisscrossing throughout veins and wrapping themselves around muscles and bones made out of an alloy.

The right leg stops just below the knee and is attached to an iron rod with a roller blade type foot.

A sudden pain emits from the upper middle portion of my back; just between the shoulder blades. I am now hoovering above everyone else and looking at the movie screen.

I realize that the pain was caused by a set of jet wings protruding from my back and fashioned into the form of a Giant Golden Wing with Red Flames.

Next thing I know; I'm heading straight for the movie screen and shot right through it and up into space making the loudest, eeriest laugh as the ceiling caves in and people are scrambling out of their seats.

Then I'm suddenly back in my seat and the movie I'm watching starts off with a person sitting down in their seat at a theater and their body suddenly transforms into the same exact thing I started dreaming of.

So; it feels like a dream within a dream. Is it possible to be dreaming more than one dream at a time? Why do I keep having this same dream? Does it mean anything?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:43 pm
Chain can think of a couple of meanings... Since it's recurring, it's probably your subconscious mulling over something.

It'd be easier on me to mull it over if I could actually talk to you... since that'd be faster... but I can try.

Going to the movies is an escape from reality. When you go to the movies, you're escaping from your own life into a story. Draw your own conclusions from that one... there'd be too many possibilities for me to try.

Because you start changing while trying to escape from whatever... probably means you can't escape or hide from whatever's going on... and it'll catch you wherever you go.

As soon as you said your hand turned into scissors and a Sukata, while you were trying to grap the cup, that makes me think that something you're trying to do is somehow being impaired in some way... and since they are sharp instruments, you might be feeling that instead of helping, you're making it worse. That's my best guess. So... not only can you not do what you're trying to do... but the harder you try, the worse the situation gets?

I also have a feeling that it may be you feeling uncomfortable around people because of something that's been done to you recently, perhaps. I wouldn't really be able to know that because I'm not sure of exactly what's been going on most recently... or if what I do know has happened would even make you uncomfortable... since I don't think you have that sort of personality.

Is there something wrong with your right leg... like... it doesn't respond like you want it to sometimes? That all I can think of, because a leg with a roller blade on it seems to be a clumsy mode of transportation if you don't know how to use it.

but, going on the possibility that you're uncomfortable for some reason, since you start hovering, you once again show that you are feeling distanced from everyone else.

As you rocket through the movie theater and stuff, you definitely say that you're moving against your will... making me think that you're being separated from something due to circumstances beyond your control perhaps... and into space might be just how separated whatever is pulling you away makes you feel.

Once you leave, the whole place falls apart... maybe you're feeling that whatever is pulling you away is hurting some other aspect of your life?

I'm sure the shape and color of the wing means something... but I can only guess at it. Gold represents money, typically. A wing usually would represent freedom... or if it's a broken or disfigured wing, perhaps imprisonment. With that, you might be able to figure that one out.

I don't know why you're laughing... If I were to guess (and it's a total guess) It'd have something to do with how you're reacting right now to the particular situation you're going through. Perhaps you're trying to laugh it off, but you feel you should take it more seriously than you are?

However... since the person in front of you also changes later... that changes some stuff. I can think of a few possibilities... and none of them may be right. It might be possible you're seeing someone going through the same thing as whatever is bothering you, but can't help them. It's also possible that the problem the dream you are describing isn't your own at all, and your subconscious is trying to empathize with whoever the person who is changing in front of you represents (that's a slim shot, though... first one's more likely). Or it might mean something else... I'd need more information to be more accurate...

That's I've good as I've got from the information I know. I'm making a lot of assumptions though... And I'm sure you can tell what they are from what you know I know because you told me... But don't be too hard on me if I'm completely off. I'm just shooting off shots in the dark here, on this one.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:59 pm
Ew; Chainy the Genius. I think you may be on to something here. Now, why couldn't I see it that way? I thought I was just having a really groovy far out sci-fi adventure. I saw the movie Iron Man; and then we got it in the mail from Netflix. I had totally forgot to take it off the list since we were able to see it at the theater. So; I was thinking that maybe it had something to do with that. I like the whole mecha theme. Also; I think it may have something to do with a movie I saw after I had the dream.

This is so damn creepy. Paul and I saw the movie Grindhouse: Planet Terror where Rose McGowen's character, Cherry gets her leg ripped apart by a mutated human/zombie type person. Bruce Willis and Quintin Teritinno were in it too.

After Rose's leg was ripped off, her boyfriend stuck a machine gun into the nub of her leg. And in one scene, she goes flying through the air; don't know how she pulled that one off.

Grump said that I have a way of seeing things sometimes before they happen; but don't know that it is related to some future event. He also stated that it was possible that seeing the movie somehow made me feel much better about the problems I've been experiencing with my arthritis and knowing that I'll be in a wheel chair for awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:49 pm
Hey, I'm not claimin' I'm a genius. I'm sure I got parts of it wrong.

The reason I thought it probably wasn't just a normal dream was the fact that it was recurring, and the way you described it seems to me like you thought it meant something other than what it appeared on the surface. When you transform or something... and have a dream where you either act completely unlike you or do things out of your own control, it usually has a deeper meaning... at least for me.

But... I am curious how right and wrong I might be. I was makin' a lotta guesses, and most of them were goin' on the assumption that you were feeling uncomfortable about something.

As for Iron Man... the dream wasn't necesarily completely unrelated to watching it. It's possible your mind either saw some kind of relation to what's happening to you, and latched onto it... Or it maybe nothing more than your mind just using it a a conduit to channel what it's trying to tell you. They do that you know.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:27 am
Hmmh; I never thought of that way. Thank you. And, Grump bought something else to my attention. I've been working even harder on writing that book and now have only about maybe four chapters left to write. So it's quickly coming to a close. A lot of repressed memories have been resurfacing and that could be the cause too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:14 pm
Hmmm...I agree with most of Chain's logic...but I think the eerie laughter means a) if you suddenly laugh and couldn't hold it in, it might be because you are being controlled in some way, but you try to shake it off b) if you intentionally laugh, maybe it's because you want to shake off your pains and worries, but don't know how exactly to do it and you try to act as if nothing was wrong.
It's just my guess. sweatdrop  

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 pm
Thanks for the input guys.  
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash