Milk

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:12 am
Okay, first off, nobody is allowed to say anything inappropriate concerning this movie because there is definitely a lot that could be said. I thought overall it was a good movie. It was somewhat awkward for me, but that's how it's supposed to be, in a way. They did a very good job of taking a controversial time in recent US history and making it interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:20 pm
Alright, fine, I won't say anything inappropriate xD (ok, I wouldn't have anyways, because I'm not that mean).

I haven't seen this movie (yet), I've just heard about what it's about through one of my teachers (I can tell you that wasn't a very good first impression) and a friend of mine.

Is it a documentary?  

Collote
Crew

irock708

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:16 am
*still needs to watch this*

I love gay men and gay men in movies are awesome. Hooray.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:20 pm
Collote
Alright, fine, I won't say anything inappropriate xD (ok, I wouldn't have anyways, because I'm not that mean).

I haven't seen this movie (yet), I've just heard about what it's about through one of my teachers (I can tell you that wasn't a very good first impression) and a friend of mine.

Is it a documentary?

No. It's a retelling of the political (and love) life of Harvey Milk (played by actor Sean Penn, who won the Academy Award for Best Actor for this film), who was basically the first openly gay men to run for political office. It's really well done, and they mixed in actual clips from news programs and such in really interesting ways. And irock, you should see it! It's really worth it.  

penandpaper67
Captain

Ninja Otaku Gurl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 pm
eek  
Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items