Dapper Bloodsucker

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:49 am
User Image

Shizuka Hio.

We all know her as the pure blood who killed Zero's parents in the attempt to avenge the death of her loved one, a Level-E vampire. She kept Ichiru alive and something like her pet, allowing him to feed off her blood to keep him strong. We also know her as the vampire who was distantly related to Maria Kurenai. But what should have happened to her life?

<>  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image

Shizuka stood at the window of her dorm room as she looked out into the sights of the school, thank goodness there was this spare dormitory. She was thankful for a moment that she was not in the Moon dormitory, but she felt that Kaname had found out who she was; she was standing out too much. Turning for a glance at her distant cousin, she felt a moment of peace as she opened the door and left the room, walking down the stairs of the dormitory she was in. She seemed to smile as she touched the bannisters, Rido would never know she was here, or even if he knew, he wouldn't care. She felt a slight tremor of anger, how had he dared to contact those.. Vampire Hunters.. She had been so happy with her lover, and he had done the despicable.. she was caught in her thoughts.

Elda Von Katherine

Dapper Bloodsucker

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image

Zero let out a growl; low and harsh. He stood, defensive but unable to attack. Watching; like the helpless boy he had been that day when she ruined him. Strands of silver hair fell in front of his eyes, soft and silky. He felt her eyes on her but uncaring she was in another place. Another growl escaped him; gun now pointed at her, unable to even consider pulling the trigger. She had him; always she had him and he craved her. The night was silent, soft silk looming in the air and all was dead before this woman. She was the reason he was a monster; she was the reason he lived on. Purple ravenous eyes loathed her figure; though it was perfect and beautiful. "Shizuka..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:50 pm
User Image

Shizuka's eyes focused on him as her lips widened in a playful smile, 'Zero.' She stepped forward as she reached out and pushed a few strands of his silver hair out of his eyes, 'Why try to shoot? You know you can never kill me...' she smiled as her voice came out, near musical, alluring and smooth. As her eyes scanned over him, she voiced, 'You've been thinking a lot.... What troubles you?'  

Elda Von Katherine

Dapper Bloodsucker

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image

He practically snorted with a huff; his hand shook as his pressed the gun against her stomach. "You." Zero tried to sound cold but part of him couldn't be cold to her. Glaring before turning around to walk away he hissed, "Why are you here? What peace have you not already managed to destroy?" His temper flared, the veins in his neck popping out. His voice was shaky, burdened and full of agony.

Zero didn't turn back around, instead he walked away; she wasn't about to go anywhere. He stormed back into his dorm room; slamming the door shut and leaning against his; sliding to a crouch on the floor before tearing at his neck; blood sinking further into the fabric of his white shirt. It healed too fast; there was no use. Zero cried.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:24 am
User Image

Shizuka looked on as his anger took control, sensing his agony she narrowed her eyes, 'Me, or is it the fact that I gave you the form you now are. And the fact that you cannot kill me, whatever you do..?' her tone was amused as she watched him walk away. For a moment she stood there as she thought about his actions for a moment before she smelt blood. Pausing, she realised it was his. 'What agonizes you, is meaningless...' she whispered.

Elda Von Katherine

Dapper Bloodsucker

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:19 am
User Image

Zero didn't sleep, he couldn't. Thoughts of her twisted like vines in his head; hateful ones at first but it wasn't long before he wanted her. His brother had been more lucky. She favoured him, a mere pet to do all of her work but still; her attention was his. He wanted her attention, her heartless touch to cradle him.

Anger bubbled up against his rotting insides, only flesh to contain the bitter outcome out his thoughts. The gun pointed at himself but he never had the guts to do it. Would she kill him? Would she want him alive? Would she want him period?

His blood was boiling; hot and slippery, but he wouldn't dare drink it. Why are you here....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:37 am
User Image

Shizuka stood outside his window, she had been waiting there for sometime, keeping silent. She was surprised; the plants around including the old Sakura tree had begun to blossom as she sat there. A faint glow from the moon lit her surroundings as she sat there. As the moonlight bathed her skin, she saw him pointing the gun to himself as she raised her eyebrow. She heard his thoughts as she replied with one of her own, That's for me to know... For you to find out...

Elda Von Katherine

Dapper Bloodsucker

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:14 am
User Image

Zero's eyes widened as he looked up at his window to see her standing there. He growled and walked over to it. Staring at her, a menacing glare that wouldn't affect her but still he hoped. Zero caved, lifted the window up and stepped out into the moonlit grass with her. It was amazing how something so heartless as her could glow so beautifully in this light.

Zero kept his gun pointed at her the whole time. "Stay out of my head before I blow yours off!" he snarled, bearing unforgivable fangs he didn't want; fangs she brought. His eyes glowed red, hunger for her bubbling up inside him. Wait, no, hungry? Why am I hungry? I want to be angry damn it! He started shaking with want for her blood; his body begged him to lung for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:21 am
User Image

Shizuka stood there on his sill calmly as he opened his window, his footsteps, no matter how soft, seemed to sound loudly in her ears. His eyes that glared back at her seemed to have the worlds hate in it. And for a moment, she felt a bubble of pride well up in her. She had created the reason for the hate, she loved the sight of the anger and frustration in his eyes as he glared at her. As he stepped out, the moonlight reflected off his skin as it reflected off the glint of the gun.
'You'll never be able to, and you know it...' she said as she leaned forward as she placed her hand on the gun. 'I'm sure, that's what frustrates you so....' She felt him trembling with bloodlust as her hand was on the gun and she heard his thoughts again. And this time, she returned it with a cold smile.

Elda Von Katherine

Dapper Bloodsucker

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:45 pm
User Image

Zero kept the gun pointed at Shizuka, unholy fangs to bear his burden of hunger. He wanted her; needed her, his loved master. She was the darkness that he sought; a safe craddle to hold him. He knew her well, felt her always; she loved his rage. Hungered for it as much as he longed for the crimson delight under the many thin sheets of flesh that contained it.

It was sick to think; Zero's mind leaving him to let the monster in. She'd be beautiful drown in her own blood, sweet slippery mess; it would give me such joy. I want to lung, want to shoot.... will she take me?

Zero winced form his own thoughts, so disgusting and fowl. They were jumbled, he couldn't focus on any one thing. The monster wanted not to think at all; just wanted to feed and kill, but Zero tried hard to come back from the hole, regain the upper hand in his own head. He could barely control himself, how could he hope to manipulate this woman's actions. She had him like a puppet on strings; victim to her every command she might give. He had to obey; there was no option.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:44 am
User Image

Shizuka watched him buckling under the many thoughts in his mind, she read him like an open book, she knew him, she knew his innermost thoughts, letting a finger slide on the barrel of the gun, she took another step forward as the sweet smells of the sakuras surrounded her and surrounded him.
She heard his disgust, his confusion and although his thoughts never focused on a image, he kept imagining her; dead. She thought of that image for a moment as she wondered about the beauty of the image. She slowly lowered her fingers, sliding them down onto the barrel of the gun as she reached out for his face, 'Why not kill me now?' she asked.

Elda Von Katherine

Dapper Bloodsucker

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:21 am
He glared; she already knew he couldn't. Still he entertained the thoughts in his own mind. Couldn't resist her, had to have her. Her puppet. Zero bent in to lick her neck; disgusting greed and hunger flowing through him as slippery and hot as his blood.

He jerked himself away with force, turning around and hopping back into his room. He closed the window, then the curtains. Shut off the lights and pretended that she wasn't there. A shower, yeah, that's exactly what I need. Distraction was key, and the hot water felt good running down his body; collecting in his now wet silver hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:56 am
User Image

Shizuka laughed with the entertaining images that were forming in his mind, 'Rido would kill you, someday...' she referred to the forming greed and hunger running through his veins, she knew, though Rido had not cared as much, he still did. Her steely gaze upon him as he jerked himself away and went into his room. She knew, there was no use, he would come back to her again.

Elda Von Katherine

Dapper Bloodsucker

2,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:50 am
User Image

The shower had felt good on him; calming him down a bit. He ignored Shizuka's presence and crawled into his bed; shutting his eyes in hopes that the feeling would be gone in the morning.

Zero hoped he'd be able to make day class; though usually he couldn't anymore.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff