Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
HOW LONG? -THE OOC THREAD.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:01 pm
I'll put profiles here.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:11 pm
User Image

Hello, I'm Damian del Torca

~Ameliorated Recession

Hey, I came from somewhere! This is where-
Well... I never knew my parents, my uncle kicked me out of his house at the age of 18. I hit the road, and traveled from Buffalo,New York all the way to Miami, Florida. There, I lived out my life until I was 20. When I was 20, I was swimming in the ocean, and a shark comes swimmin' along and decides to take a big bite out of me. So, that was the end of Damian Del Torca.

I normally act very- I act very... well... sarcastic. But, I am kind and caring. But, I can be mean and cruel

I can do many things, but these are my specialties-
I can read minds, create flame, and I have this strange effect upon the opposite sex that draws them toward me, this happens without warning and to only one individual.

I hate these:
01. Sluts
02. Mean People
03. Sharks/Fish
I love this crap:
01.Playing the Bass
02. Chicks
03. Music

I can't stop singing- Longview//Green Day

Oh, I forgot.- I hate Twilight and Violists. (Long story.)

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:46 pm
User Image

Hello, I'm Anya Tecif

~Fat Slappy

Hey, I came from somewhere! This is where-
I grew up in a nice town in the California suburbs. Like any normal 17 year old, school and friends were an important role in my life. Unfortunately, I got caught up in the wrong crowd. My parents tried to steer me away from them, but I didn't listen, and now I wished I would have. The end of me was a fatal stabbing in a fight I didn't cause..

I normally act very- timid, but once you get to know me I am very persistent, and my persistence leads to some issues occasionally. I also am very compassionate and caring.

I can do many things, but these are my specialties-
telekinetic power[ability to move things without touching them], and seeing into the future, yet with very little idea of what is going to happen.

I hate these:
01. People who are a threat to me
02. Knives
03. Morning
I love this crap:
01. Dudes
02. The color green
03. Music

I can't stop singing- Falling Down//Atreyu

Oh, I forgot.- I'm a major tomboy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:55 pm
User Image

Hello, I'm Keiko hana.]

~[lovin weirdo]

Hey, I came from somewhere! This is where- Keiko's mother and father were having an argument one day when she was about 10 years old she was upstairs listening to them argue the next thing she heard was a thump and then everything went silent she walked down the stairs to see what had happened, she saw her father pouring gasoline all over him and the downstairs area then he lit a lighter and the whole down stairs caught on fire so keiko ran quickly up to her room and jumped out of the window breaking only her leg she had lost two siblings and her parents in the fire. she was then later forced to live with her aunt who didnt like her very much, one day her aunt pushed her over her limit and she had committed suicide by jumping over a cliff and let the waves smash her against the rocks,

I normally act very- shy, quiet, distant.

I can do many things, but these are my specialties- can take other peoples powers just by being near them, can protect her mind with a mind shield and force the shield over other people, she can also show people images by by touching their cheek

I hate these:
01.water
02. rocks
03. people who think they are all that
I love this crap:
01.singing
02.drawing
03.reading

I can't stop singing- wrong number by dbsk (i dont know how to send it as a link)

Oh, I forgot.- She knows martial arts

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas