Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
EVERYONE NOT AKATSUKI GOING TO AKATSUKI BASE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:54 pm
Yeah, I am kind of getting pissed because of the fact that we have: Suna genin, chunnin, and kage here, Light assassins, and other people I don't feel like listing. Ok you wanna know why I posted this? The base changes locations ALL the time, the only way to find it is to find a way to spy and get there,follow an akatsuki member, or be told how to get there by and akatsuki member. I see around 7 people at the akatsuki base that couldn't be there AT ALL. So seriously what the ********?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:56 pm
True Genin and Chunin Wtf ,... genin can't leave there village and chunin and kage and light assassins .... they all should be told where it is not just stop meta gamming  

teddy_byakuga

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 pm
Meta Gaming. Plain and simple. People will meta game the information and completely ignore how they got it. Simply that they got it. The only way to stop meta gaming by people is to basically ban them. People will meta game, and telling them not to won't stop them. They will just keep meta gaming. Just have to deal with it and keep trying to stay one step ahead of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:01 pm
One of the things people do is our former "members" say they know the way and usual lead people there. But yeah it getting old, you dont see anyone attacking the Light Assassins base...is it still in that other dimmension?  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:05 pm
Yes, it is and it changes locations so former members couldn't know unless they were just out like yesterday. Also the light assassin's shouldn't even be able to use portals which I saw test do to escape from Mikyo. Also meta gaming should be a serious offense sense it is used WAY to often and leads to bad things and arguments.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:06 pm
....Wow....We have some n00bs ^^  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:10 pm
haha n00bs.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:11 pm
lol boobs i mean noobs  

teddy_byakuga

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:12 pm
ok, the three people in the training grounds are students me and hero, and we led them there, DSW was a recent member,
And tests portal is his clan...........  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:17 pm
((You know the Phoenix Clan is sounding more of a Bloodline then a Clan with the powers they have))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:18 pm
((yep...no offence to you test......but i think the whole, i can freeze time thing is a bit god-mod-ish........))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:23 pm
In the defense of the Suna Chuunin that were there, I don't know that any Genin were, but we had apparently received intel telling us where the current location was:

Tails1990
A black dove flew in through the window and dropped a letter on the map covered table before perching itself on the top of a chair.

The letter states:

ANBU, I have confirmed the location of the Akatsuki base/training grounds. I have 0 visual of Katsuro Kinjo. Its up to Raiden for a green light to engage. ANBU Blk Ops Kurisu Sherudon

(Akatsuki map location enclosed)

That's why I showed up later on, I was waiting for somebody to throw out a location or something. So then this showed up and I left for the place. If I messed up, my bad.  

Fanoto

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:26 pm
Well you aren't really at fault. You were technically given the information by someone who was there. The main problems comes from how they got the information about the base in the first place.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:26 pm
((none taken, its like a one time thing...me and havock talked about it but its all good...and dont forget another skill that allows me to use portals, and i have yet another jutsu to teleport with, so im good XD))  

Shruikan Tenshi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:27 pm
@ishmail he apparently followed my footprints.........  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff