Reply 'Tendo Cult~
NIIIIIIINTENDOOOOO RADIO!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_iPenutButtaCrunchi_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:29 am
Yes, it's true. There is such thing. I've been listening to these guys since September, and they've got some pretty useful stuff to say.
Nintendo Radio!!
Click for Nintendo Awesomeness!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:38 am
Eclectic Shortness
Yes, it's true. There is such thing. I've been listening to these guys since September, and they've got some pretty useful stuff to say.
Nintendo Radio!!

=/ was hoping for a real radio station like Split infinity Radio or even Kawaii-Radio. you lead me to lies, its more of a pod cast then anything. *sigh*  

Cattra Nightblade

Rargon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:14 am
It's just a podcast, I thought you mean't like the Granddaddy of Nintendo was going to tell you the latest and greatest things in Nintendo, and play a couple of Classic Nintendo songs. D:

You lie... YOU LIE!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:54 am
That's the name of the website you guys. Don't get angry at her for calling it by its name. That's like getting angry because the Xbox isn't really a box.  

Waynebrizzle

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:58 am
Waynebrizzle
That's the name of the website you guys. Don't get angry at her for calling it by its name. That's like getting angry because the Xbox isn't really a box.

ITS A ******** RECTANGLE! IT LIES, IT LIES!

oh the deception...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:58 am
Cattra Nightblade
Waynebrizzle

oh the deception...

I'm gonna sue somebody dammit!  

Waynebrizzle

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:01 am
Waynebrizzle
Cattra Nightblade
Waynebrizzle

oh the deception...

I'm gonna sue somebody dammit!

Why not Gamestop... everybody is doing it.

In other news, Nintendo Radio is K, just should of been more clear on what it really was >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:47 pm
Cattra Nightblade
Eclectic Shortness
Nintendo Radio!!

=/ was hoping for a real radio station like Split infinity Radio or even Kawaii-Radio. you lead me to lies, its more of a pod cast then anything. *sigh*

Hey, both are available to Internet Radio on PSP.
I know both of them. I like Kawaii-Radio.  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

0Toon-Link0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:04 pm
I thought it was an actual Radio station where they talk about Nintendo titles and whatnot and play some music like Zelda! and other titles  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:43 am
0Toon-Link0
I thought it was an actual Radio station where they talk about Nintendo titles and whatnot and play some music like Zelda! and other titles

Actually, that's basically what it is. sweatdrop One of the guys who runs the podcast makes music using classic Nintendo sounds n' stuff.
It's basically a weekly Nintendo update.  

_iPenutButtaCrunchi_

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff