Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sorry really need to speak my mind!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea?
  yes
  no
View Results

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:14 am
((Don't move this please))
ok so just recently bb3000ae took over the custum jutsu sub forum((Temparily)) and it is working out great because people will submit more jutsus and it get approved faster which brings me to the custum bloodline sub forum this forum is doinf ok i guess but after a while the person approvig bloodlines will get tired of it which is why you need 2 people approving those types of things and put someone who logs more so people can get bloodlines approved or denied faster because when you have to wait like a week to have something denied it is a huge waste of time and it is time someone could have used to submit a better jutsu or bloodlie so please moderators concider it please and please don't move this to the ideas sub forum because barly anyone reads that sub forum that can accaully do a damn thing. so people that agree please post like crazy to get this idea approved

so please don't move to idea sub  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:09 pm
((he's kinda right about the Bloodline/Clan jutsu Request bit, last Approval was about a week ago, (06/04/09)))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:13 pm
Well, supposedly most of the crew and people have to exam the bloodline first before a decision can be made to allow it. However, I dont think it should take a week to do this. -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:45 pm
Holy run-on sentence bat-man. But anyway, the only reason that BB took over the jutsu section was because Mito was on vacation/abducted by aliens right now and couldn't get to it. I talked to Mito before and found out he tends to let things build up a bit, normally it takes a week or so for things to get built up enough, then passes judgment. Of course I also know, from looking through it, that the bloodlines section moves about the same. Recently it seems perky has been slowing down but there's no telling why.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:50 pm
Hey, if it takes a week to shoot down a shitty clan or godmody kekkei genkai, then so be it. Perky's doing the best job she can. Sometimes it takes a while to spot a loophole in a bloodline.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:55 pm
((i was talking more about the bloodline jutsu bit))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:57 pm
Katsuro Kinjo
((Don't move this please))
ok so just recently bb3000ae took over the custum jutsu sub forum((Temparily)) and it is working out great because people will submit more jutsus and it get approved faster which brings me to the custum bloodline sub forum this forum is doinf ok i guess but after a while the person approvig bloodlines will get tired of it which is why you need 2 people approving those types of things and put someone who logs more so people can get bloodlines approved or denied faster because when you have to wait like a week to have something denied it is a huge waste of time and it is time someone could have used to submit a better jutsu or bloodlie so please moderators concider it please and please don't move this to the ideas sub forum because barly anyone reads that sub forum that can accaully do a damn thing. so people that agree please post like crazy to get this idea approved

so please don't move to idea sub

I know wings, but I was talking about the bolded part.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:13 pm
((kk, also, your sig......is it the that cool site i went to last time?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:17 pm
That sig is freakin awsome.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:19 pm
((Nah, It's really about the Matrix. Thanks, Naro.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:30 pm
((kk, cause i just clicked it and wow.....Awesome site....did you make it?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:33 pm
((Nope. I have no clue how anyone could do such an awesome thing.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:45 pm
((um just to throw this out there, custom summoning is loading up and hasn't been touched. A lot is add ons and a lot of it is pretty good.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:52 pm
I thought they usually touched that maybe once or twice a year simply because it is so slow you don't have to worry that much about it.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:09 pm
Well after I did mine 10 other people either made their own or a add on to an orig.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff