Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:56 pm
The academy is where would-be ninja start; they are not actually considered ninja until they graduate. Academy students take formal and practical tests of all sorts and are taught basic ninja skills, such as martial arts, techniques, physical fitness and the way of the ninja. Basic weapon usage, such as kunai and shuriken, are commonly taught. Elementary ninja techniques, such as transformation jutsu and clone jutsu, though they vary from village to village, are also taught. Some villages also have an additional test given by the Jonin of each three-man squad to see if they are truly ready to graduate, which determines whether the squad can work as a team. To ensure that only truly qualified ninja are promoted, only three Genin teams are allowed to pass, each year. The test for determining which three teams may become Genin are administered by each team's respective Jonin commander, and vary depending on the Jonin. What is required for graduation varies from academy to academy. In Konoha, the graduation exam is composed of demonstration of basic techniques, such as clone jutsu, though Rock Lee is an exception, because he can only perform taijutsu  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:24 pm
Andrew was certain about becoming a Grass Genin and than joining a squad. It was a sunny day from what he saw earlier and Andrew was ff into the Academy to learn the basics. Andrew went to the door he was told to go to learn on his first day, he had opened the door and watched it as he slid it open and walked in and noticed the door shut on its own. "Cool," he whispered in a low tone making his way to a seat in the front of the class. There were no other kids or teachers in there besides him. "Hello anyone here," he said looking around in his seat and wondered where everyone was at.

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:26 pm
Andrew waited for nearly 30 minutes and finally decided to leave and head to the Kasukage's office to talk to her about swomething. The place was still empty when he went out of the academy and went towards the Kasukages office.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:45 pm
User Image After Shiro had intercepted her and lead her in the right direction Shoku finally reaches the academy she hangs her kimono up on the wall and scratchs her head. She has no idea how to start her training. "Ummm, Sensei...I should probably show you this..." She unwraps her hands and unveils 2 mouths on her palms..."I have never been sure what they are, my parents said they were special, but I always hid them since I felt like a freak."  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:53 pm
Shiro took one of her hands into his and looked at it closely. "Well it seems you have mouths on your hands." He said smiling before letting go. "Of course I have something similar." He said with the same smile while also sending a few strings out of his fingers. "But for now we should learn some jutsu. First one up. Transformation." Making the signs, Shiro turned into Shoku. "I like being full of energy and running" He said before changing back. "Now you try."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image Shoku sticks out her tongue...."I dont sound like that!" She makes the handsign and in a poof of smoke she turns into Shiro. Her mimicry of his voice is terrible all she does is a lower sound of her own voice "And I am an overly serious....Baaaaaka" As she says Baka she loses control of the transformation and turns back into herself.  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:04 pm
"Overly serious huh?" We will see about that He said while sending a small string along the ground to tap her on the shoulder. "Next up is Clone. Lets see if you can't do this on your own" He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image "I know better than to fall for that trick" She rolls her eyes then makes a simple cross like handsign and poof again in a cloud of smoke she transforms...."Oops! I was supposed to do a clone" She releases the transformation and makes the handsign for the clone jutsu. Suddenly a clone pops up next to her. "See!" they both say in unison  

Eris5

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:15 pm
"hey, Shiro, wanna see a funner way to train her"Katsu's clone said hoping that he could try and use a method of fear in training.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:18 pm
Shiro turned to Katsu "Once I know she knows this other stuff, maybe." Turning back, he faced Shoku. "Well since you know those two, how about a substitution?"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:20 pm
User Image Looking around for a second Shoku focuses and focuses. "alright hit me!" She yells out, she knows no other way to show that she knows this jutsu.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:21 pm
"c'mon, tie her to a burning tree and she'll get it right the first time"Katsu joked as he watched Shoku train."Hit you, fine"Katsu takes out a long blade and gets ready to strike.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:22 pm
"Hey thats a pretty good idea." He said smiling. "But first, I get to hit my student" Walking up, he lifts his leg above Shoku's head and drops it down hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:25 pm
"I know it is, that's 'cause it's my idea, and my turn"Katsu strikes with his blade, but a bit slower than he could at full speed.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:25 pm
User Image Shoku gets kicks in the shoulder and falls to her knees "OOWW!" she grabs her shoulder..."what the hell!?" standing up slowly she stares at the guy with the blade 'good thing he didn't hit me' she says to herself, then looks to Shiro again. "Hit me again!"  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff