Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The heart and soul of Kusagakure. This massive tree is what gave the village life. It's roots have spread out though the entire village, nurturing it and supporting it. It's roots have even formed a wall which surrounds the entire village, protecting it from attacks. It's leafs are a powerful medical ingredient which has long cured the sick and healed the wounded. It was because of this tree that the people of this village settled here. The people have taken care of this tree, and helped it thrive and grow. Legend says if the village and it's people were ever in danger, the tree would come to life and defends it's people.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Vice Captain Snowy

The Village Hidden in the Grass...

Snow slowly appeared as she neared the tree. "Dayum, this tree is biggg." She touched it and felt a shock. "Ouch, guess cause I'm not a native ehh?" Man, these plants and animals really don't like me. "Soo yo Mr. Tree. I'll pay you a visit now and then, so don't hurt me. Or else I will eat your babies! I hear they're really good for me. Leaves and such...Medical. Y'know, good stuff. Mkay?" She touched it again, but still felt a slight tingly feeling. Mmmm, tree like.

I'm Snowy. You can always PM me... I save lives.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:06 pm
The sand sphere hit the tree as it rolled down at the base, and Masumi jumped down and landed on the field.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:06 pm
katsuro looked at his new surroundings

"Ah good to be outside now where are those jounin"

katsuro said putting his sand into his gourd and makig a few hand signs

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:20 pm
Masumi pulled out 5 seal marker slips and focused her chakra into them. "Sorry this is a 1 on 1 fight." She threw 4 of the seals out and they set into the ground and formed a barrier. "This is my 5 Point Barrier, it requires all seals to be destroyed before it will be removed." She then rolled up the seal and swallowed it, making sure her barrier couldn't be taken down unless he destroyed the seal inside her. "Just you and me now." Masumi said with a smile as she pulled out her staff.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:26 pm
((you know....that would only work for 5 miniutes cause you stomach would digest the seal and destroy it))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:28 pm
((Seal is fused with chakra and protects it from my stomach acid, so long as i focus chakra in it))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:28 pm
"Thanks I need to test my abilities sorry for the comments earlier really i just wanted to fight you let's have a good fight to the death if that's what your after"

katsuro said then taking a defensive stance and had an excited look on his face after removing his ANBU mask

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:30 pm
Masumi removed one of her gloves as she placed her hand on the ground and flowers began to grow. She then let out a burst of chakra and the entire area erupted into a garden of flowers.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:31 pm
((which then means your slowly losing chakra the longer this fight goes on, and part of your concentration has to go for that, so you wouldn't be able to use more complicated jutsu....right?...or wrong?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:37 pm
((Wrong, it just a seal with a thin layer of chakra. It not like im pouring vast amount of chakra into it. It like a drop in a bath tub. Besides it can't be destroyed unless all 5 are removed/destroyed at once. I know what I'm doing here wings, i'm not a noob. So dont be back seat jutsuing))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:38 pm
katsuro sunk into the gorund and sand form a clone and ran towards masumi throwing a punch at her gut  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:39 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((Wrong, it just a seal with a thin layer of chakra. It not like im pouring vast amount of chakra into it. It like a drop in a bath tub. Besides it can't be destroyed unless all 5 are removed/destroyed at once. I know what I'm doing here wings, i'm not a noob. So dont be back seat jutsuing))

((you never said all at once, u just said all need to be destroyed))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:47 pm
((SORRY! it didnt really matter cause the damn seal inside me. geeze this doesnt even concern you Wings. but here is the jutsu

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Five_Seals_Barrier

There now leave me alone, I've had to deal with enough crap the past few days I don't need you butting in to.))

Masumi easily dodged the sand clone as she placed both hands on the ground and clsed the barrier more. The barrier was Original sphere shaped. Masumi focused so the barrier closed pushing Katsuro out of the ground and turning it into a half-circle. making it so He couldn't sink into the ground. This however made it so that the earth could not be manipulated in the barrier since the seal was between them and the earth.  

Masumi H Dekata

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:51 pm
tsuro stood then raised a sphere of air floting in midair he floated till he was a small distance fro mthe flower

"Smart preventing me form goign otu of sight we'rein a dome insted of a sphere now causing me to lose a good amount of justu but there is alway wind"

katsuro said moving the air around him focusing and smiling while the cloen took another swing this time trying to tackle masumi

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff