Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:47 pm
The one and only entrance into the village. The gate and wall are all stacked roots from the Tree of Life, which surround the entire village. The roots are very thick and tall, as well as self healing to help protect against attack. The roots will also attack any unwanted guests that might want to drop by. Also several protective seals are built into the wall and branches for extra defense. Every visitor fills out the form below when entering, so long as your not here to cause harm the guards will let you in and the gate will not attack you.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Village:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Reason for visiting:[/b]
[b]If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):[/b]

There is also a small patrol always around that are able to put up the roots defense if they believe it's a threat. All info on the gates is brought back to the Kusakage in less than ten minutes, shinobi who are wandering are immediate reported for safety reasons.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vice Captain Snowy

The Village Hidden in the Grass...

Snow looked around. "Uhh...Do I wait here or something?" The medical ninja observed the roots to see its meditative properties. Mmmm, this village seems secluded. She sat there, watching if anyone would come invite her in. "Yep, if I know gates. Which I dooo! These will probably attack me. Like the ones in cloud." Her eyes shifted around as she waited patiently for the host to arrive.

I'm Snowy. You can always PM me... I save lives.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Vice Captain Snowy

They better have some food in there... Her tummy was growling. "I'mmm tiredd of eating pills and shrubs and gross stuff. I should've eatteeen that stupid boar." Snow began whining about the whole day. She glared blindly at the entrance, waiting to pounce on the next thing that moved. Of course, considering if it was a bug~ "Tralala... If I was a fish."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:38 pm
((lol Snowy your funny. I'm tieing up some loose ends in Cloud first. So an NPC will just let you through.))

The guard noticed the women at the gate, judging that she ment the village no harm. He opened the gate which would allow her to enter.  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:58 pm
A lightning clone of Lenon stopped at the gates and looked up, waiting to see if he would be let in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:46 pm
User Image A very young girl walks through the tall grass and finally reaches the capital of her beloved country...Kusagakure. She stares in awe at the mighty root gates as she is not exactly a ninja quite yet she just waits to be let in rather than taking her chances and getting killed by roots.  

Eris5

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:54 pm
Katsu walked to the gate and saw lenon. "C'mon in"Katsu said, not holding grudges against lenon. Katsu also spots a young girl. "You too"Katsu motioned for her to come in.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Vice Captain Snowy

"Rawr, and so I enter the forbidden gates of a new world!" Snow narrated as she entered. She skipped merrily into the village cautiously, not knowing what awaited her inside.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:05 pm
Lenon's clone almost let out a breath of relief at not being attacked on sight. With a small wave to Snow, he walked into the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:10 pm
"So, hows it going, Lelon, and why are you here?"Katsu said before realizing that he should have asked before.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:25 pm
((xD Lelon!))

Lenon stopped. "Actually, I'm looking for a place to stay. Cloud hates me, I'm not safe in Leaf, Rock probably hates me, Sand isn't safe...Oroami would kill me again if I went into Mist...so yeah. But I don't plan on blowing anything up. Don't worry."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:28 pm
User Image Shoku runs towards the village quickly, bowing continually while she runs. "Thank you mister." She runs into the village then stops abruptly...She has no idea where to go to start her journey as a ninja. 'what an amazing place' she thinks to herself.  

Eris5

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:29 pm
"I was part of Rock and I don't hate you"Katsu said"plus, if you did blow something up in here than I'd have to kill you, so have a nice stay"Katsu left for the cafe.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:31 pm
Lenon sighed, and walked into the village.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers