Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:52 pm
Where the members of Grass come to sleep and relax, and visit friends. The dorms are main housed by Jonin and lower, Sannin have the option of having there own house.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:15 pm
Jason walked into the dorms, carrying a large cocoon on his back, he went into his room, and placed the cocoon on his bed, he then sat next to it.....Thinking....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:20 pm
((Are you going to molest the coccoon? LOL ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:21 pm
((no.....i asked masumi, she said we could 'speed' up the process if we wished too))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:23 pm
((Oh, okay. That's cool. So I'm assuming that you want to speed it up??? ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:26 pm
((up to you, i might go learn some more jutsu from ryoko if you dont))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:27 pm
((Speeding it up is fine with me. That means I get to learn more stuff, too. 8P You can go ahead and leave her, if you want. I need to make her pop out of this thing, lol ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:31 pm
((kk....also one last thing.....and this ISn't meant to sound perverted, u said how the vines were ripping out of her entire body....would that it ripped her clothes off? and she's naked in that?.....cause if so, she would have to borrow some of his clothes when she gets out....either way...i'll make jason leave now....))

Jason thought that the cocoon would be safe for now, so gave it one last look as he left the room, closing and locking the door on the inside. (can be unlocked from inside)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:51 pm
((O.O;;;, omg, I didn't even think about that. Yes, I suppose she is naked under there, then. Oh well. Here goes.

Fast-forwarding >>>))

Finally, signs of life from the coccoon. The white petals slowly began peel open as the flower was blooming. After several minutes of this slow and tedious event, the peruvian daffodil was in full bloom. Now a thin chrysalis lay inside the flower, and the silhouette of a young female could be seen inside.

After a few minutes, Rein's eyes snapped open. Her first thought was not freaking out about being trapped inside this giant green coccoon, it was how good she felt. She calmly wiggled free of the vines that had been sustaining her for the past 2 days and began to tear open the chrysalis. But when she finally made it outside, she realized that she wasn't sure where she was.

She was sitting on a bed that was covered in the coccon moltings she had just shed. And then she noticed that . . . her clothes were gone. That's when she began to panic. Oh no, oh no, oh no. What happened? Umm . . . we were on the lake and then . . . I fell asleep and . . . BAGH! I don't remember! She immediately closed the blinds to the window and grabbed a petal to momentarily cover herself even though there wasn't anyone around. She then quickly ran to the dresser drawers looking for a shirt and some pants. She really wished that she had a bra, but seeing as these were guys clothes, she couldn't be picky.

After throwing the clothes on, she went back to the plant sheddings and snatched up her Grass village band, her bo, and the rest of her weapons before unlocking the door and running out of the room. She then realized that she was in the dorm rooms. She began wandering down the hallway to try and locate her own room so that she could put the proper attire on . . .

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:16 pm
((you should be glad i took you back here....imagine having to walk back naked from the lake......lol))
Jason was walking along the corridor as he bumped into rein, he smiled as he saw her face, hugging her, "glad your back now," was all he said, still hugging her as he slowly started to realise that she was in his clothes....".....why are you in my clothes?" he asked, breaking off the hug abit.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:22 pm
((I am grateful. Also, your character should note that her hair is now stark white and her skin very pale. Basically, I have made it so my avatar looks just like her based on the pictures I put on her profile. I updated it, btw.))

Rein stopped abruptly after bumping in Jason and then being embraced. She would have hugged him back if not for the fact that her weapons and Grass Ninja band her in her hands. "Oh, um . . . I woke up without any clothes on so I borrowed some." She was a little red as she looked down at the sight of herself in his clothes. Then she looked back up to him. "What happened??" She had yet to realize that her hair was now white and her skin quite pale.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:26 pm
He smiled, "well, you got all vine-y, and cocooned yourself.....i thought something was wrong.....also why are you so pale?...and your hair white?" he asked again, guiding her to the dorm marked for her.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:32 pm
((LOL, well that's one way to bring it to her attention. ))

Rein stepped back and stiffened. She looks down at her arms and saw how white they were compared to how tan she was before hand. She looked up at Jason for a moment before dashing into her room and then into the bathroom to look at herself. It was true. Her hair was completely white. Her bottom jaw hung down as she was astonished to see herself this way. She set all of her things down on her bed and then sat down on it herself. ". . ."

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:36 pm
Jason knocked on the door, then poked his head through, looking at rein. "You ok?" he asked, sliding through the door and then closing it behind him, taking a seat on the bed next to her. ".....i still think your beautiful," he said, taking one of her hands in his.

((yep, tell it to her face))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:42 pm
She smiled slightly. "Thanks . . . I'll be fine."She was happy, really, but she was just dumbfounded by what had happened. "Oh! I'm sorry, but I kinda left a bit of a mess in your room . . . let me get changed and I'll go clean it up." She squeezed his hand.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff