Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:56 pm
A place where you can relax, chill, hang with your friends. There is a guys facility and girls facility. There's a mixed spring in the middle if they so wish to choose that. Saunas and showers are also available on the other side of the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:55 pm
The clone walked into the sauna on the far side of the building. Making another clone, the two focused their chakara. It would help the original Lenon back at the Cloud, if he needed to fight.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:05 pm
Masumi walked into the building with Susumu as they walked to the counter and grabbed some towels. She walked into the girl only section, de clothed, put them in the basket, and had the towel over her shoulder as she walked in naked. She knew the section was empty and she was a very bold person. Then Masumi sat on the side as she put her legs in to adjust to the water.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:10 pm
Susumu puts her clothes away neatly in the basket she wraps her towel around her body and walks into the steaming hotsprings. Barely being able to see Masumi She smiles and unravels the towel around her folding it neatly next to the hotsprings, she dips her toe in the water "Ohh you guys keep a really hot, hot springs." she smiles then steps in the water, taking it slowly she finally reachers the point where she can sit in the water the water up to just above her chest she smiles and leans back and relax's

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:18 pm
"It also very good for the skin. The local grass and flora give the water a specialness to it makes your skin softer, smoother, less wrinkles, and glowing." Masumi said with a smile as she sled in the hot spring right next to Susumu and let out a happy sigh as she leaned back and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:22 pm
Shiro ran straight into the springs. Pausing at the sections to get his bearings. After seeing the mixed spring was in the middle and making note of which side was the female section, he ran into the mixed spring, declothed quickly, and hopped straight into the spring. Before taking a brief brake to enjoy the springs before enacting his plan. All the while still having that same giant, creepy grin on his face.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:32 pm
Susumu looks to Masumi with a smile "Your running a great village here." She puts her arm around Masumi and rubs her shoulder and back "I just wish you could see Rahenno again, I felt bad having overheard your goodbye with Rahenno."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:44 pm
Masumi sighed. "I do miss him, but sometimes the needs of many outweigh thoughs of the few." She said leaning her head on Susumu's shoulder for comfort. "I miss him so much, I would visit him but i'm always needed here. Seems nothing can get done unless I ok it. Plus that incident with those 'weapons'" Masumi said low so only Susumu would here. "With those I need to be in my village at all times, Rah to." She said with a sigh as she cuddled up some to Susumu.  

Masumi H Dekata

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:44 pm
After relaxing a bit, shiro stood up and faced the girls side, completly naked and with his hands on his hips. "Alright. Time to try my first plan." Releasing several strings from both hands, he sent them up the side of the wall, until they hit the top. Once they did, he made sure to secure them as best he could, and started to retract them, pulling himself up in the process. Once he got to the top, he managed to get one arm over the top, then the other. Soon he had managed to get himself in a position where his stomach was right in the middle and he couldn't fall off. His smile got even bigger when he realized where he was. Trying to look in, he couldn't see a thing. The steam was just too thick and he was too high up. Letting out a little moan, he let himself drop back to the mixed side to formulate his next plan.

((Fission Mailed))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:53 pm
Susumu pouts her lower lip "God I wish I could help. You seem so alone here though." She laughs as she adjusts herself in the hotsprings. and looks to the sky. then to Masumi who is cuddling next to her its really just too much it reminds her of her own life and relationship with Oroami.

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:02 pm
"It is, I havn't got to relax with friends...Well ever, I was always the loner growing up." Masumi said since she had very few friends. Susumu was by fair her best friend.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:03 pm
Thinking a bit longer, Shiro decided to try to drill through said wall. Creating a small drill with the strings, he started to drill. After drilling and drilling for several minutes, he finally broke through. The hole was tiny. Just big enough to see through. Peeking through, the steam again got in the way. Sighing, he stepped back a bit to think. I have to get that steam out of the way in a subtle way. Thats it. Peeking through again, the steam was still thick. Giving a big smile, he started using Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation) to slowly move the steam so as to not attract attention.

((Mission: In Progress))  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:15 pm
"Awwe don't worry about it. at least you and I can relax now." Susumu says with a smile as she splashes some water at Masumi and giggles.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:59 am
((.......peeping tom.. :Stare: ...lol....tom.....lol.....peeping....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:04 pm
After making a hasty retreat from the Academy, Rein spotted the hot springs and decided that this would be a good place to relax--and her hair was still wet from the shower. She walked into the building and received a towel from the front desk. Then she walked into the changing room where she removed her clothes, folded them neatly, and placed them in a cubby. She placed her shoes directly below her clothes. Before heading out, she checked the marking on her back again in a mirror. Boys never grow up, do they? She thought to herself as she remembered the instructor telling her that she was going to die in a few days.

On that note, she wrapped herself in the towel and headed out to the girl only section. She could faintly make out two silhouettes at the end of the girl only spring and could faintly hear them talking, so she decided to sit on this end to give them some privacy. She removed her towel and set it a couple of feet from the edge so it would accidentally get wet before she slid into the soothing water. Rein relaxed her shoulders, bent her head backwards to rest against the edge of the spring, and closed her eyes.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff