Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:02 pm
A large, wide open meadow that streches as far as the eye can see. No rocks, no trees, just grass.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:13 am
Andrew appeared out of the open blue and looked at the peace and quiet meadon as there was nothing there but the grass. "Nice," he mumbled as he walked towards the center of the meadows and pulled a scroll full of his clans jutsu's which needed to hand sign but had to be practiced to be used before battle. The Chunin exams were coming up but he would take no part of it because he stilled needed to train and would wait to be promoted or the grass exams to come."Hmm well this should take a while," he said as he studied one certain jutsu it was named the Oozora's Sakeme (Heaven's Tears). It would take a whole day to master his clans jutsu since it ranked a B and was suppose to be good.

Oozora's Sakeme (Heaven's Tears) B-ranked~
This move allows for static energy to move outside of his body into the area around them. concreting the energy in the clouds to make it begin to rain. This energy then releases the built up pressure being conducted in the clouds letting off a short thunderstorm. Lightning coming down hitting random spots along the battle. This jutsu will last up to as (10 post and beyond) After ten posts, the user has to move for it to stop. After the move is stopped, it no longer is thundering, just raining.  

teddy_byakuga

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:08 am
"Hello." Phi said as his voice echos throught the air and wind. He swift along side Andrew with full speed. He didn't look at him but still talk to him. "What up Andrew. Do you need help for the chunin exams. I remember my days..." He wen throught a flashback at all the work he had to do for the chunin exams when he was a genin. It was hard but he manage. "That technique is going to take a while so I'll sit here and wait until your done."

(I might go to Landry so I might not be on as much.)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:13 am
Andrew had finished studying was did not plan on trying the jutsu til later and than he noticed Phi come out of knowhere. "Hi sr, actually i do need help before the chunin exams start and well il ready just needed to study my clans jutsu, Im andrew Tenchu Lighint and Earth and Grass user," he said with a smile as he looked into the sky and than back at Phi waiting.  

teddy_byakuga

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:22 am
(Ok you have to be litterate as possible.

Literate: A very good roleplayer who shows that they are able to properly use grammar, punctuation, capitalization, spelling, ect. A literate roleplayer knows when long introductions are appropriate, understands the place for short one or two sentence posts and keeps in character emotions separate from their own.

Semi-Lit: A decent roleplayer who has an "OK" grasp of grammar, punctuation, capitalization, spelling, ect. A Semi-Lit roleplayer typically writes (sometimes excessively) long introductions several paragraphs in length and posts of up to a paragraph and longer.

Illiterate: A terrible roleplayer who disregards all grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc. Their spelling is usually equal to chatspeak. An illiterate roleplayer typically writes one paragraph for their intro, and around one or two sentences per post.

Im probably Semi and check your spelling)

Phi stood up. He was pacing himsef by walking around. He then stop himself with a lightbulb above his head. "I need to kno, what are you speacial at." Phi put his hand inside his pouch and took out a kunai. He spun it on his finger and lace his other hand on his hip. "You see I'm a advanced weapon user."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:25 am
Andrew looked at Phi with a curious look on his face "Well I would say Lighting I know advanced moves that no one else can do," he said. There was a weird feeling that Andrew had met Phi before but that was impossible.  

teddy_byakuga

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:45 am
"Ok, now let collibrate on that. What is lightning weaknesses. And how could you beat those weaknesses. Then after that, collibrate on that. So for example, lightning can destroy earth, but if your in a problem when your fighting a wind user, what would you do?" Phi ask stand still..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:48 am
After hearing what Phi had to say he took a deep breath and thought of it for a moment. "Well I if i faced off with a wind user and my lighting did not work i would use Earth Style," he said thinking that was totally a crappy answer to say to Phi.  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:38 pm
Andrew quickly pulled a scroll out while waiting and read it to he got it down pretty good. The jutsu was only for grass users and not allowed to be taught by others who don't know it. "Youdoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Poisonous Clone Skill)," he said and performed the hands signs that would be needed. "Youdoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Poisonous Clone Skill)," he screamed as nothing happened around him and near him

((1/5))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:47 pm
There was a gust of wind picking up in the meadow as Andrew had performed the same sets of hands signs again and mumbled "Youdoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Poisonous Clone Skill)," grass took the form of Andrew but it quickly faded into the ground.
((2/5))

Andrew quickly smiled as he was close enough to this Grass jutsu. HE formed the same hand signs yet again and mumbled "Youdoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Poisonous Clone Skill)," and the grass took the full form of Andrew but no image of him and the grass clone quickly faded back into the meadow as Andrew sighed.

((3/5))

There was a plant in Andrews bag he alwayed had carried this plant was full of poison and was used for the clone. Andrew sighed as he formed the same hand signs over again and mumbled "Youdoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Poisonous Clone Skill)," the grass took the full form of Andrew and saw it look at him and fade.

((4/5))

Andrew knew that this jutsu was almost mastered as he studied for a few seconds and performed hands signs to finish up the jutsu. "Youdoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Poisonous Clone Skill)," hey elled but this time he took a leaf of the poisonous plant and put it in the grass where it would takes it form. After 2 seconds the clone took form and it was full shaped Andrew but with a poisonous Leaf in it. "Awesome," he screamed as he jumped up in down and quickly saw the clone turn into a poison mist nadh e covered his eyes as it went by and vanished far down the other side of the meadow. "That was close," he sighed with relief he did not got poison in his eyes from the mist.

((5/5))  

teddy_byakuga

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:27 pm
Phi stood up and clap his hands. "Good job Andrew, thank for letting me see that justu. Good job." Phi then stop and sat on the rock again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:54 pm
"Thanks Phi i guess," he said with a little smile as he looked at Phi with a angry look. "Also Phi can you teach me some earth elements"  

teddy_byakuga

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:28 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo appears next to teddy in a wisp of electricity. "So I heard you want to learn some jutsu."

(Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous.)

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:30 pm
((xD its andrew))

Andrew paid no attention to Phi and looked over at the man offering to teach him jutsu, off course he did not refuse the offer. "Yes i need help on my lighting jutsu , well i need to learn some o only know 1 from my clan " Andrew said with a little smile.  

teddy_byakuga

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces