Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveheart Temple Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:49 pm
A small series of large temples within a large heavily wooded area on the outskirts of Cloud Village. Nobody could ever find it without precise directions. The temples and land are filled with ominous statues of wolves that come to life and attack intruders. At the entrance to the temples there is a fountain on the side through which a man/woman must sacrifice at least a small amount of blood to the fountain. This only needs to be done once per person. Once the sacrifice is made the wolf statues won't come to life and attack the person.

The grounds leading to the entrance are filled with booby traps and dangerous animals. These traps include many wide and deep camoflauged pits at which the bottoms are filled with both sharp spikes made out of incredibly dense bone (stronger than steel) and a legion of very poisonous snakes. A faint and distinct aroma exists in these trap pits, however, so they can be avoided if a ninja has enhanced smell and if they already know the pits exist. At the bottom of one pit where the aroma is different there is instead a combination locked door. Not only must the numbers on the lock be precise, but a different amount of chakra must be supplied to the lock for each number. Cracking it could take years. Large tigers and bears also patrol the area, but since they can smell the aroma they are not tricked by the pits.

The sky is even more dangerous. for during the day anything larger than a parrot is immediately attacked by murders of crows. There are a few things different about these crows, however. One is that they are slightly larger than normal crows. Another is that they can fly to extremely high areas in the sky, reaching beyond the clouds. The last and most dangerous is that every fifth crow has a black exploding tag placed beneath each of their wings. The tags are set to explode if the crow dies by anything other than a natural death. At night, bats replace the crows, allowing for a constant shift of protection between the two species.

Within the temples lives a simple maid/caretaker. However, she is not all that she appears. The maid is quite the skilled martial artist and an expert at survival tactics. She can't perform any jutsu, but those who are unsuspecting are in for a deadly suprise.

To enter the gates of Graveheart Temple one must post or have a reason for being able to pass these obstacles. Please no god moding.

Inside the temples there is a weight room, several guest rooms, a hot spring, a nearby waterfall and training grounds, a weapons dojo, and then some more normal rooms like a kitchen, a living room, a basement, ect. Finally, on the second floor of one of the temples there is Fenrir's private study, where he keeps most of his experiments and trophies from defeated warriors.

At the gates of the temple lie the following heads impaled on tall spikes of bone. Beware those who near Fenrir's home close enough to see them.

Heads of the Slain:
-Blood Uchiha
-Jake Libra
-Zeramaru Akasun
-Sunso Joukai
-Zane Hajime  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:12 pm
Fenrir busted through his own door carrying tons of training scrolls. "Tsuna! I'm home!" he shouted to his maid. It was first time he'd been home since he went off to become a shinobi in Kumogakure.
Tsuna quickly entered the room and helped Fenrir with his load. "It's been over a week now since you left. I feared that you had died." she said in her polite and peaceful voice.
"Like hell I'd die! I'm already a chuunin! Just wait, I could be running this country by the end of the year!" he said back with unusual excitement.
Tsuna smiled for her master's accomplishment. She expected nothing less. "So, did you find any answers to your past?"
A short growl came from Fenrir's lips as he remembered his encounter with Zeramaru and Sypher. "Nothing yet, but I feel like I'm getting closer."
Tsuna nodded. "Just don't push yourself too hard, okay?"
Fenrir stayed quiet, before muttering something about needing to rest. After going to his room, Fenrir slept for a day straight. After he woke again, he headed out to his training grounds and unwrapped the several scrolls he'd obtained from the Cloud Village. Tsuna had gone out for groceries, and wouldn't be back til nightfall. Without further distraction Fenrir decided on the first scroll which read,
"Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)
Description: Charging electrical chakra throughout the Cloud-Nin's entire body the shinobi makes his skin light up giving it a bright glow that can allow him to see it a night. With an additional five control one can control this bright glow to make the light flicker, using it as a code or a signal. An additional five power allows the user to create a flicker so bright it can disable anyone who looks directly at him for a post."

Fenrir read it and began his training, channeling the lightning element chakra through his body as fast as possible [1/10]

Fenrir's body barely glittered, but it grew brighter to make a dim light as he poured more chakra into it. [2/10]

The dim light could now be easily made, but he couldn't do it at an instant. Fenrir kept practicing. [3/10]

Light blasted from Fenrir's body as he was getting the hang of performing the technique. [4/10]

Without handsigns, Fenrir could now successfully pull off the jutsu despite any distraction. [5/10. Can now use]

Fenrir wasn't satisfied with just that. With the intention to master the technique, he focused on making the light brighter. [6/10]

His light grew brighter than the dim thing he had before, but it still wasn't bright enough. Fenrir poured more chakra into it. [7/10]

Fenrir blasted his chakra out and a few birds hit his temple walls as they were blinded by a sudden flash. It took him too much chakra, however, and Fenrir had to rest before starting back up again. [8/10]

Fenrir felt that he was close to perfecting the technique, and without moving a muscle he coursed the light through his body. [9/10]

Without any handsigns, Fenrir had found the perfect weapon for getting past doujutsu opponents by being able to blind them at a seconds notice. With just a simple surge of energy, Fenrir lit up like the brightest star. [10/10! Mastered!]

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:00 am
Fenrir grinned with the successful gain of his new technique. He sent out three flashes in a series just for sport and shortly thereafter he heard something fall through the branches of a tree near him. In one swift movement Fenrir reached to his shoulder, pulled out a skinny, sword-like bone, and pointed it at the place where the noise came from. "Who's there!?"
Ayame stood up near the tree and brushed off the dirt that had accumulated on her clothes from the fall. "Relax, its just me. I came to congratulate you since you apparently were so happy with your promotion that you forgot to regroup with me."
"Ah...yeah sorry about that. I just wanted to start training as soon as possible."
"In that case I'll join you. I need to learn some new moves anyways. Did you happen to pick up any medical scrolls?"
Fenrir went through the scrolls he picked up. "I don't know any medical jutsu, so I can't teach you."
"Well then how about his one?" Ayame said back as she pulled out the wind clone scroll she took when Fenrir ran off. "I tried but I can't get the hang of it myself. So teach me, won't you?"
Fenrir growled a bit before mumbling. "This better not get in the way of my training."
Ayame made the necessary hand signs and faint whispy cloud of herself appeared next to her. [1/5]

Ayame focused harder to make her clones solid [2/5]

Ayame created her first clone, but she would need more practice to make even more. She focused on creating two at a time. [3/5]

Two wind clones appeared on at her side. They vanished as Ayame started the jutsu up again to create her maximum number of clones. [4/5]

By focusing her chakra and using the required quantities exactly, Ayame was able to make up to a grand total of 4 clones with Fenrir's teaching. [5/5!]

Fenrir sighed. "Well, now that that's over with I'm gonna learn my own jutsu." Fenrir pulled out a scroll that read, "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)" Fenrir began to practice pushing his lightning element chakra into the sword bone in his hand. [1/10]

Fenrir pushed the electricity past the handle. [2/10]

Fenrir pushed the chakra further and fused it along the blade's edge. [3/10]

Fenrir pushed more chakra to make the bone glow with electricty. [4/10]

Fenrir tried making the chakra intake to the bone be not so exhausting. He was using too much energy to make the jutsu work. [5/10]

Fenrir practiced even more to decrease the chakra cost of the technique. [6/10]

He was able to make it happen, and now focused on the speed of the technique. He practiced to make the technique happen almost instantly for him. [7/10]

Fenrir was able to decrease the amount of time it took for the electricity to cover the sword, but Fenrir needed it to be even faster. [8/10]

Fenrir was close now. He just needed it to be a few milliseconds quicker. [9/10]

Fenrir completed his practice. With just a simple touch from his fingertips, the sword instantly brightened and crackled with electricity. Fenrir almost felt bad for the foes he would hit with it. [10/10!]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:32 am
After a short break between the two shinobi, Ayame decided to practice learning new techniques with her orogami kekkei genkai. Surrounded by trees, Ayame decided to find a way in which she could easily resupply her quantity of paper. She pressed her palm against a nearby trunk and focused on turning it into paper.
Meanwhile, Fenrir moved onto his next Raiton scroll, titled "Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Jutsu)". After reading the instructions, Fenrir began to practice turning his own body into a strand of lightning. [1/10]

After some practice Fenrir was able to see his two feet disappear into a strand of lightning [2/10]

Fenrir concentrated on his right leg and it disappeared, reappearing almost instantly as pure electrical energy. [3/10]

Fenrir concentrated on his left leg now, and it too vanished into lightning. [4/10]

Fenrir now tried to move the same energy he was using on his legs to transform his torso. It was a change, but after some practice Fenrir was able to do it. [5/10]

He pushed it up to his neck and spread the transformation along his shoulders. [6/10]

Fenrir pushed the energy through his arms. Now only his head remained. [7/10]

Fenrir allowed his entire body to be swallowed up by the transformation, successfully turning into a small strand of lightning. It wasn't perfected though. [8/10]

Fenrir practiced transforming back to himself, and then instantly to the strand of lightning. [9/10]

Finally after some extra practice, Fenrir was able to successfully master the jutsu and become one with lightning, at the speed of lightning. [10/10!]

While Fenrir was busy with his jutsus, Ayame was able to complete her training of finding an easy source for her paper kekkei genkai. She had heard of the technique before and knew it was called "Art of Pressing Pulp" in which she used her own chakra and a source of wood, like trees, in order to instantly make new paper in which she could control.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:58 am
With her new bundles of paper, Ayame decided to take her learning further by trying to bend the paper into different shapes. It would be extremely beneficial to her if she could pull it off, so she concentrated hard while Fenrir did continued his own training.
After taking a small break to replenish his chakra, Fenrir read the next scroll. It was titled, "Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)" After reading and comprehending the instructions, Fenrir began by finding some good tree targets and began throwing kunai that had been infused with his wind chakra. [1/5]

Fenrir struggled at first but was soon able to send entire kunais through the hard tree. [2/5]

He went on to practice with other projectiles such as shuriken, senbon needles, and even his own sharp tipped bones. [3/5]

Fenrir practiced making the jutsu nearly instant. It didn't require any handsigns so it would be a good trick for fooling his opponents. [4/5]

At the slightest touch, Fenrir was able to cover entire swords with his wind chaka, with which he could send through several trees and rocks before the sword would be stopped. [5/5]

Ayame was getting the hang of manipulating her paper into different shapes and sizes but would need more time to perfect it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:05 am
Fenrir moved on to his next scroll, which was titled, "Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique)" Getting used to the pattern of learning techniques, Fenrir comprehended the instructions and began immediately. Fenrir started by focusing wind around the objects he'd thrown at the trees earlier. He tried to use wind to bring them to him. [1/5]

They budged, but they didn't just fly to his hand as Fenrir expected. He tried to concentrate more. [2/5]

Fenrir was able to retrieve the senbon needles after some practice since they were the lightest. He now tried to move the heavier objects like kunai and shuriken. [3/5]

After some practice all of the smaller projectiles could now fly to him, now Fenrir concentrated on his ultimate test of the technique by attempting to retrieve the bone sword he'd thrown threw several of the trees. It budged. [4/5]

Fenrir had to learn precise control with the technique, least he retrieve something else. After a few hours of practice though, even the large bone sword whizzed through the air and went straight to his hand. The jutsu became easier as Fenrir used one handsign. By pointing this hand sign in the direction of the object he wanted to retrieve, the process of precision became much easier. [5/5!]

Ayame was still having difficulty learning a clan technique on her own. She could wrinkle the paper and even bend entire sheets of paper, but only one at a time. She would need just a little more practice she told Fenrir, before moving on with her training.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:05 am
Fenrir went to his last scroll after another break. It was titled, "Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)" After reading the instructions Fenrir was puzzled. "How am I gonna throw precjectiles at myself to even know if this technique is working?"
"Like this." Ayame suddenly said from behind Fenrir. The wolf-like shinobi dived to dodge a white kunai that whizzed past him. Upon further inspection, Fenrir could see that it was made out of paper. Ayame looked at him and ten similar looking kunai hovered around her. Ayame had finally finished her training.
Fenrir grinned, and then set up for learning the jutsu. As Ayame would practice transforming paper and then hurl them at him, Fenrir would unleash a blow of wind from his mouth in an attempt to blow the projectiles off course. [1/5]

Fenrir tried gathering up the wind in his chest, and then forcing it out of his mouth. It didn't work well the first time, and Fenrir back flipped to dodge the flying kunai. [2/5]

He continued his practice. This time he was able to make the kunai waver, but they still stayed pretty much on track. [3/5]

Unleashing a fierce blow, Fenrir's blast was now able to steer the kunai off course. However, he needed it to be faster and stronger, so Fenrir continued to practice until he perfected it. [4/5]

As Ayame sent a dozen of paper shuriken at Fenrir, he gathered up the wind in his chest. As they neared he moved the energy up through his throat. Right before they hit he unleashed the energy from his mouth, and Ayame had to dodge her own shuriken as they were thrown back at her by the blast. [5/5!]

Taking a short break to congratulate themselves on their quick progress through the jutsus, Fenrir sighed a breath of relief. Suddenly Ayame got up and decided to run off to the forest. She said something about showing him what she could do. Ayame ran off to the forest surrounding the grounds and began her work.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:03 pm
With Ayame gone, Tsuna still out, and out of jutsus, Fenrir decided to focus on his own kekkei genkai. He slowly built up several sharp bones in his body and pushed them out of his skin. He focused on making the process quicker, making the bones denser, and their tips sharper. He built up the steel hard bone material underneath his skin. Fenrir then took a kitchen knife and drove it into his arm. The tip stopped just beneath the skin. Fenrir pushed harder and the knife bent in two. Fenrir could feel the strength of his bones changing and becoming stronger all the time. He could also tell how easier it was getting to use the technique as he used it more and more in battle. The feeling almost felt nauseous to him. Though Fenrir couldn't remember anything, his body seemed to remember something. Fenrir then decided to practice his fighting styles, for once. Fenrir was naturally very skillful with his bones swords and spears, but he never actually developed any specific fighting style. Fenrir spent the rest of his time before Ayame came to get him by practicing a set style. Fenrir soon began to realize that it felt natural to him, like he'd learned it some time ago. As Fenrir used two spear like bones that portruded from his palm to attack and slice a tree into bits, he whispered the name he somehow knew belonged to the style. "Dance of the Willows." he whispered as the bones slid back into his body.

Meanwhile, Ayame continued her work on the "project" until nightfall.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:55 pm
Fenrir was still practicing the entrancing dance-like fighting style when Tsuna finally came back. Fenrir stopped his practice and together the two of them ate Fenrir's favorite chicken dinner in celebration.
Ayame entered the kitchen just as Fenrir was eating his last chicken leg. She looked at Tsuna and grinned. Fenrir didn't know it but that Tsuna was just a wind clone she herself had made back in the forest. She was being careful to not expose her true identity to Fenrir. She turned to the wolf-like shinobi. "It's finished. Time to head back to Kumogakure." she said.
Fenrir's eyes dimly lit up. "Oh? So you're finally gonna show me what it is you've been spending all this time working on? Hell, I'd could've made it to the city and back by the time you finished that thing."
Ayame nodded. "I wanted to make it perfect. There was no guarantee that this sort of thing would actually work anyways." she said as she opened the door leading to the front lawn of Graveheart Temple. After Fenrir and Tsuna followed her, Fenrir's mouth dropped open in amazement. Luckily his chicken leg didn't fall out. Standing before them, was a gigantic paper plane! Ayame jumped up and landed in the opening in the middle. "What're you waiting for? Get in!"
"Umm....will that thing actually fly?"
"My plan is to channel the paper with my chakra and control the speed and direction of flight, so I'm pretty sure."
"Ah...what if you're wrong?"
"Then we will fall to our deaths. Even with your regenerative powers I doubt you'd be able to survive."
Fenrir sighed, ducked back inside, and then appeared again fully supplied in his new chuunin uniform. "Well, I guess there's only one way to find out." he said with a slight grin before joining Ayame on the plane. Fenrir looked back at Tsuna and waved. "I'll be back soon, alright!? Make me some more chick-!" Fenrir wasn't able to finish his sentence as the paper plane suddenly took off into the sky. At the height of the clouds, Fenrir could already see Kumogakure. Letting the breeze pass through his hair, Fenrir laid back, put his arms behind his head, and chewed on the ivory white chicken bone. Fenrir couldn't imagine another time he'd felt so free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMVue5fGIwk  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:39 am
Fenrir arrived at his temple, happy to be home. Tsuna, his maid, had kept the place neat during his absence, and after about an hour or so of explaining why he'd been gone so long, Fenrir went out to his own training grounds and rolled out the first scroll. It read...
Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)
Description: This skill allows the user to create strings of electricity that can either act physically as strings, or as a medium that can send small shocks to an opponent. One of this technique's most useful features is its ability to allow the user to detect outsiders. When the strings are placed around an area, they are often fairly difficult to see, and unnoticed by the quick eye. But when the string is used to detect outsiders, they can adapt a quality that is string-like and electrical at the same time. This quality makes the static strings into a string of electricity, but with such a weak current that it is rarely noticed by Shinobi who accidentally walk through the strings. However, when this happens, the user at once will feel a small shock in their fingers, or where ever else they are keeping the strings intact. But unless the opponent felt the weak current as they walked through the strings, the opponent will usually never know the strings were there. But beyond its ability to detect outsiders, this skill can be used as a normal string when it is needed but none is around, or it can be used to create small shocks to other people. However, the shocks are only a little bit stronger than static electricity, and usually do no damage at all.

[1/5] Fenrir began training by thinning out his lightning chakra. After a few attempts he was able to narrow it down to an almost invisible size.

[2/5] Fenrir then trained himself to extend the small chakra threads. This took a good deal of time compared to the first step, but after practice he was able to reach incredible lengths with his threads.

[3/5] After that Fenrir trained himself to control the long threads, eventually being able to use them as numerous small whips. However, the amount of damage they could do would be minimal so Fenrir just used this training to help produce accuracy in the technique.

[4/5] Soon Fenrir was able to send the threads into the forest all around him. He tested its usefulness on the wildlife and as they crossed his strings Fenrir trained himself to identify the exact location of the animals.

[5/5] Finally, with a bit of extra training Fenrir was able to perfect the technique. In a mere moment Fenrir could accurately send out his strings of lightning chakra and identify every squirrel, bird or insect within a hundred yard radius.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:57 am
Fenrir rolled out the next scroll. He wasn't even warmed up yet. It read...
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

[1/5] Fenrir had already learned how to make wind clones, so he repeated the training steps he undertook with the wind clones. First he concentrated on turning his lightning chakra into a form of himself. With just the first attempt he was able to make a human-like clone.

[2/5] Fenrir concentrated on his own appearance. It didn't take very long before the single lightning clone looked completely identical to Fenrir.

[3/5] Afterwards Fenrir trained himself to use the technique with better accuracy and speed. The technique would probably be useless to him unless he could perform it on a moment's notice, which he was soon able to do after a little practice.

[4/5] Finally Fenrir attempted to create multiple lightning clones. With him already almost mastering the technique Fenrir was soon able to make four lightning clones, but since he could create up to a total of five clones with wind and while he was a gennin, Fenrir practiced with the confidence that he could make more.

[5/5] After finally mastering the technique Fenrir used his full strength to create a grand total of eight lightning clones. Sweating Fenrir sat down, finally contempt with his limit.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:54 am
((OMGWTF!!! scream I swear I just wrote out this fifteen paragraph ******** post and when I submit it the damn site erases it and tells me to sign in! ******** that I did my work, so I'm just gonna give the lightened version. stressed ))

Fenrir decided to learn wind levitation, a basic jutsu he saw a lot of promse in. He decided then that would surpass mastery of it, turning five post training session into a fifteen post training session.

[1/15] Fenrir sent out his chakra and levitate a rock.

[2/15] Fenrir lifted the rock higher.

[3/15] Fenrir lifted a kattana.

[4/15] Fenrir lifted the kattana higher.

[5/15] Fenrir mastered the jutsu but wasn't done so he concentrated on making the process happen faster.

[6/15] He accomplish almost instantaneous speed and now learned how to levitate multiple objects.

[7/15] He decided to learn how to levitate much larger objects and after levitating himself, he moved on to trees.

[8/15] The jutsu was becoming too chakra costly so Fenrir found a way to make it much easier on the body by levitating only the center of gravity around an object rather than the entire area of it.

[9/15] Fenrir was soon able to send entire trees into the clouds with just a wave of his fingers.

[10/15] Soon Fenrir could send large boulders and trees into the clouds.

[11/15] Fenrir concentrated more and more on power after he mastered control and speed.

[12/15] Fenrir practiced even more to fully master all aspects of the jutsu.

[13/15] Fenrir launched a kunai into the sky and it never came down.

[14/15] Fenrir repeated the power with larger objects and prepared himself for the ultimate task with the jutsu.

[15/15] Fenrir sent himself and a boulder beyond the clouds and then after pushing off of the boulder with his feet Fenrir hit the ground and sent out his chakra with enought force that the entire forest leaped into the sky like upside down rain, because of his dense bones he was hardly phased by the hard fall. Fenrir walked inside for supper just as the trees signaled their return to earth.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:56 am
The next day Fenrir continued his training. His next scroll read...
Name: Hekireki Koe no Jutsu (Thunder Voice Technique)
Description: This genjutsu is very simple. Upon its execution, the target is made to hear the user's voice at an astoundingly amplified level. This is a genjutsu often used by academy teachers to awaken students that fall asleep in class.

[1/5] Fenrir figured this jutsu to be even easier since he already had experience with sending his chakra into his nose in order to smell his surroundings. Fenrir did the same kind of channeling to his vocal cords.

[2/5] He concentrated the amplification level around a squirrel a long distance away and after a few practices was able to scare it out of its skin with his booming voice.

[3/5] Fenrir continued practicing to make his voice as deafening as possible.

[4/5] He then tried it on people starting with his maid. With practice he was soon able to speak clearly to her as long as he could see her through a window. The first time he did she dropped a plate in fright. Fenrir couldn't stop laughing.

[5/5] With some extra tweaking to the technique for speed and chakra conservation, Fenrir could amplify his own voice around almost any living object at a moment's notice.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:33 am
Fenrir moved onto his next scroll, which read...
Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)
Description: A defensive jutsu at best. The user distils the air around him or her with his or her chakra and at the exact moment of attack releases a large burst of air. The blast of wind goes out three feet and knocks a victim back at least five feet and can stop projectiles. It is a defensive move that is usually used when the user is caught off guard. The wind can only be released in one direction however, and a cool down period of three posts is required before it can be used again.

[1/10] Fenrir read the steps for the jutsu and began practicing sending bursts of air from his hand.

[2/10] After some practice was getting the hang of it, so then he concentrated on making a more powerful gust of wind.

[3/10] Fenrir then concentrated on making the process faster, and more chakra concerving. He had his maid, Tsuna, throw riceballs at him from afar and then when they got near he raised his hand and blasted it away. Sometimes it didn't work though, in which cases the rices balls would land in his mouth. Tsuna thought that he was doing that on purpose.

[4/10] When he was ready, Fenrir moved on to heavier objects, increasing the speed and power of the blast.

[5/10] Finally Fenrir became skilfull enough with the technique that he could use it even if Tsuna tried to ambush him with another riceball. However, he soon realized that he'd concentrated only on his right hand! He started repeating the technique training with his left.

[6/10] Fenrir sent out bursts of air with his left hand.

[7/10] He made the bursts more powerful after some time.

[8/10] He made the technique quicker and more energy conserving as he continued practice.

[9/10] He could make the process happen instantly with either hand, but unfortunately he couldn't use both hands at the same time.

[10/10] Fenrir finished mastering the technique after a few more tries of practice.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:59 am
Fenrir opened the next scroll, which read...
Fuuton: Shinkuutai Naihatsu (Wind Element: Air Pocket Bursts)
Description: Focusing on the air around them, the user is capable of causing parts of the wind to “burst” suddenly, causing anything nearby to be knocked aside. The burst does not do any damage however, and its primary purpose is to interrupt and leave the enemy open for further attacks. However the bursts can only be created within a twenty metre radius of the user and only at spots they are able to see.

[1/10] Fenrir read the steps needed for learning the technique and then started by concentrating his chakra into small balls around some birds that rested on some nearby branches.

[2/10] After a few failing attempts, Fenrir was able to compress the chakra to a point where the wind chakra would just burst from mental compression.

[3/10] He practiced it again on a few birds, suprising them by pushing them off of the branches with his chakra.

[4/10] Fenrir then practiced speed of the jutsu, which he hoped would lead to being able to successfully combine the jutsu with another while in battle. After some time he was able to pull it off on a whim.

[5/10] He then practiced using the jutsu in a chain. Much to her displeasure, Tsuna was made the experimental guinnea pig for this jutsu. With a sly grin on his face Fenrir compressed the air until it burst around her ankles, causing her to slip. Then he created a pocket burst under her skirt causing it to fly up as he bent down. Fenrir doubled over in laughter, and then had to rest for a few hours due to the concussion he recieved from Tsuna.

[6/10] Fenrir concentrated more seriously after he woke up, and practiced the range of the technique. He was eventually able to create airbursts in about a twenty yard radius from himself.

[7/10] He then practiced for a longer duration of time to make sure it was reliable.

[8/10] Fenrir practiced more on its power, hoping to create more of an effect with the burst.

[9/10] He was able to reach a desirable result after a few hours and then just practiced chaining the bursts together.

[10/10] When he finished, Fenrir was able to create multiple bursts from just about anywhere he could see, and he could make them practically instant.

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff