Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:26 pm
Storyline

Seto wants to admit that he loves Yugi Mutou, but needs direction in how to go about telling him his honest feelings.

Characters wanted

Any including monsters.

How to be a character

PM me with a profile on your character for this roleplay. Must include name of character and whether or not it was a monster card or not.

Title of PM must be "I want you Yugi".

Who starts

A Monster working for Seto Kaiba.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:52 pm
one of the blue eyes white dragons had been wondering what was wrong with Seto. He had the other two blue eyes what was wrong but the others didn't know.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:11 pm
Kaiba paced his office and muttered something under his breath. Casually, and rather clumsily, he was feeding his dragons. He threw battery after battery.

(Blue eyes white dragons eat batteries, by the way.)

He wasn't even really paying attention. One of the D sized batteries landed on Azrael's foot.

(Azrael is the leader of the Blue eyes whites.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:21 pm
Azrael whispered to the others " Oww He never misses. Something must be up with him but what?"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:46 pm
Then, Seto muttered kinda loudly, "I do like Yugi, I really do... but, I just don't know how... how to show him... I have a reputation to keep and... hmm..."

Realizing he was out of batteries, Seto then wandered up to Azrael and pet him on the snout. He asked Azrael, "How should I tell Yugi that I love him? Dragons are the noblest of all creatures and they mate for life. Do you have any ideas, boy? Heh, if only you could talk..."

(Remember duel monsters can talk in this RP to make things interesting)  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:55 pm
Azrael said " Well you send him an email confessing your love for him or you could send him flowers with a note inside. If you really want to daring, you could show up at his house riding one of us. You know like a prince in those fairy tales except without a horse.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:17 pm
Seto nearly flipped backwards when he heard Azrael could speak. But then he smirked and said, "Daring is the way to go. Let me ride you and see what he thinks. I wonder what his reaction was when he found out his dark magician could speak."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:30 pm
Azrael said " Alright" He lower himself so Seto could get on " You'd be surprised by how some people reactions."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:10 am
Seto had to laugh as he mounted Azrael. He said, "Yeah, no doubt. I nearly tripped over my own feet! And don't forget there's that school that's opened too. Duel Academy. Its run by my cousins the Princeton Family."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:12 pm
Azrael opened the window. " ah yes , Duel Academy....You were suppose to make an appearance there. " He flow out the window towards Yugi's house. " And how can I not forget about the Princetons. I remember when Chazz was little. He would call us dragys."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:40 pm
(Do you guys mind if I play as Yugi and Matthew the Dark Magician?)

Yugi could hear a familiar roar over his grandfather's game shop. Looking out the window, sure enough, there was Seto Kaiba upon his blue eyes white dragon.

Mutou, that is little Yugi was no longer known as little Ygui. Yep, the boy grew up and was now 27 years old. He still plays duel monsters quite often since it was his favorite thing to do in the entire universe. His dark magician, his favorite card and newest best friend, better known as Matthew or Matt for short, was growling much like a dog would when sensing danger.

Yugi looked to Matt and said, "Aww, come on Matt. It's only Kaiba. I wonder what he wants now."

Matt sighed and said in a mystic voice, "He likely wants to duel you as always."

The Dark Magician was polishing his scepter as he said this, which made Yugi laugh. He replied, "Likely, but, still... I cannot shake off this really weird feeling that we are wrong this time."

Matt nearly spit on the floor, but instead spit on his staff. He then said, "Yeah, like Seto's gonna march in here all daring and bold and like bring you a basket of roses."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:57 pm
Azrael landed in front of Yugi's house " Good luck Seto"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:49 pm
Seto nodded then commanded, "Wait here, Az. I might need you to carry both myself and Yugi if all goes well."

Then, entering the shop, Seto saw that Joey Wheeler was watching the shop and looking through his deck of cards. Slamming his hand on the front desk, Seto shouted, "Wheeler!"

Joey jumped out of his skin, dropping three of his favorite cards, which activated and came to life on the spot!

The Flameswordsman, better known as Dante was first. Followed by George the Red eyes Black Dragon! Finally came the Little Winguard. He was so small, he had to jump onto Dante's shoulders to see what was going on. His name was Krillin.

Dante then shouted back at Seto, "Do you have any clue what medical conditions could arise by you doing that Kaiba?"

Smirking, Seto replied, "Sorry. So, is Yugi home? I need to speak with him. And before you all even ask, the answer is no. I am not here about a duel. Come on, do you four really think I am that airheaded? I lost to Yugi enough times to know that even if I do win against him once, he's just going to rebound back and humiliate me. I'd rather be his equal than his inferior. If anything, he's someone I should have hired long ago, but I was too hot-headed at the time to notice."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:27 pm
Azrael nodded and waited for Seto to return.

George said " Yea He's home." He turned his head to see Azrael waiting outside.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:34 pm
Yugi came bolting downstairs, seeing what Seto was up to through Matthew's staff. He blushed when he saw Seto and then said, "Uh, hi Kaiba. What's more important than dueling to you?"  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff