Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:29 pm
Eiri Yuki and Shuichi Shindou have their family now, and their family are all grown up. But, Yuki wants to show Shuichi how Truly, Madly, and Deeply that he still feels for Shu.

Your mission as your own character is to help Yuki make this decision and perhaps create some drama and excitement in their lives.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:11 am
Billy Kane was walking home from work. He had received word from his sister that she would coming to spend the summer with him. She would be arriving that evening. He had stopped at the local bakery to pick up her favorite desert. He thought to himself " I hope she like it. But I still can't figure out why they put in a black box with little red clouds. Oh Well.....At least at this bakery, I don't have to deal with a chatterbox"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:20 am
Meanwhile, in a corner of the bakery, Shu had just sat down with his best friend Hiro. Hiro had gotten word from Ayaka, Hiro's wife, that Yuki had a surprise for Shu.

As a result of this, Shuichi was all hyper and asking like a million questions at once. Of course, with Shuichi also being a rock star, he had a loud voice that carried from table to table.

So, Billy heard everything that Shuichi was saying.

One question Shuichi asked was, "Do you think Yuki finally decided on a place to live with the band and with everyone Empry knows? You know that Empry has a biiiig family right? Like this one dude she knows... he has like 19, 000 children! And I thought Yuki and I had it good... that dude got results! Aww man... if only I could compete."

On and on Shuichi went just like this.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
Billy groaned and thought " Oh Great....It's them......They're one of the reasons I stopped going to that other Bakery. They were always there with that empress woman who married to Bogard." He could feel that he was grinding his teeth together. He took a deep breath to calm himself. He payed for the cake and left the Bakery with his strange little cake box.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:43 am
Hiro chuckled at Shuichi's enthusiasm. He replied, "I'm glad that you're so excited, Shuichi. But to be honest, I haven't a clue as to what Yuki's up to."

Meanwhile just outside the bakery that Billy just left, Empress Dee had her Pokemon backpack on as she was going to pick up a few sweets for the journey to the Kanto region when she saw Billy. Walking bravely up to him, Dee asked, "I hope you aren't planning anything devious, Billy. You know... you do owe me for saving your butt after you gave Terry three heart attacks. So, answer me this... what are you up to?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:16 am
Billy replied " If you must know, I'm on my way home to wait for my sister to arrive. Sheeech...You're just about as annoying as your little friends in there" He point to the Bakery " I can't even pick up a cake without hearing about what Shu and his love life. you really need to do something about this marriage thing."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:30 am
Dee pointed one finger in the air (not the middle one or the thumb) and stated, "In order to get what you want is you have to convince either Yuki or Shuichi to move to a better spot. Now if you cannot find any that you think would be best for them, then I can most certainly help you there."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:15 pm
Billy Nodded and continued on his way home. About 30 minutes later, Billy heard a knock on at the door. He got up from his chair and went to the door. He opened the door to reveal that it was his Sister, Lily Kane at the door.

" Oh Brother, I have missed you soo much. I'm glad I'm able to spend the summer with you" She dropped her bags and jumped into Billy's arms.

Billy said " Yea I'm glad too. " Once Lily let go of him, He helped her carry her bags inside.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:19 pm
Shuichi was still going on and on about what Yuki's surprise might be when he noticed that Yuki finally got some new neighbors. Entering the house, Shuichi shouted, "Yuki, I'm home!"

Silence was all that Shuichi got back. Yuki wasn't home. He had been shopping for his new neighbors the Kane Family to welcome them to the area. Glancing around the corner of the apartment suite, Shuichi noticed Yuuichi, Shuichi and Yuki's son with a letter in his mouth.

Yuuichi was only 2, which made Shuichi wonder why Yuki left the kid by himself. Shuichi asked for the paper back, and even with the drool all over the ink, Shuichi read, "Dearest Shuichi, I have gone out shopping. I will be back in an hour or so. Be sure to change Yuuichi when you get home. Love you lots, Yuki."

Taking a whiff of the air, Yuuichi definitely needed changing. There was but one problem. Shuichi had totally forgot to tell Yuki that they were out of fresh diapers for their son.

When Yuuichi began to cry because he was dirty, Shuichi lifted his son up and said, "Don't cry, Yuu, I will make everything better. You'll see."

Putting on some slippers, Shuichi grabbed his keys and while holding his son under the one arm, he made his way next door to Billy's place.

Knocking on the door, Shuichi waited for the neighbor to answer. Yuuichi, however, was louder than the smoke alarm crying.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:11 pm
Billy yelled from downstairs " Lily could you get the door!!? I'm on the phone right now!!"

Lily yelled back " Ok!!" She walked over to the door. She opened it and found Shuichi with Yuuichi standing on their door step" Hi. I'm Lily Kane. What can i do for ya?"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:15 pm
Shuichi asked, "Would you have any spare diapers I could use for my son? You see, I forgot to ask my husband if he could pick some up and he isn't back yet, so...please?"

The famous rock star used the cute starry eyes look.

Yuuichi stopped crying momentarily, but now his head hurt from crying so much so he began crying again out of pain.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:41 pm
Lily shook her head "No we don't....But maybe one of the other neighbors does. I remember seeing another family in the neighborhood who had little kids. I think it was the third house down."

Billy was still on the phone making reservations at the Streak house " Hope Yagami doesn't answer the phone" He thought to himself as the phone rang.

Lucky for him, it wasn't....." Hi thanks for calling the Orochi Streak house. How can I help you?" sounding as bored and annoyed as ever Lily Meira said.

Billy snickered " Still working for Yagami huh, Lily?"

She sighed " what do you want Bill?"

He replied " I need two reservations for tonight."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:06 am
Shuichi smiled, "Thanks Lily. I will go see them. Oh, by the way, welcome to the neighborhood!"

Before leaving, Shuichi had dropped a pair of Bad Luck concert tickets for Lily and Billy to go see it with backstage passes too.

At that, Shuichi used his usual boundless energy with his wailing son in his arms over to three suites over. And sure enough he got a pack of diapers, which he held in his teeth as he dashed by before Lily could close the door.

As a result of the speed Shuichi was using, Lily got a whiff of the stink coming off of Yuuichi.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:34 am
Billy soon got off the phone and headed downstairs to find his sister with a horrible look on her face" Lily, What's wrong?"

Lily said " One of the neighbors came by with their baby and man did it needed to be changed. I hope that guy found some clean diapers for him. He could cause a person to pass out."

Billy suggested " Maybe you should move away from the door until the smell is gone....I made reservations for us at the Orochi Streak house at 7."

Lily moved into the kitchen and stood next to the table that Billy had left the cake on " It smells a whole lot nicer over here. Oh he also left tickets and backstage passes to one of his bands concerts."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:51 am
Meanwhile, at the Orochi Steakhouse, Empress Dee was hard at work trying to get everything set up for the evening's performance by Bad Luck. She was using her flight powers to decorate the place with full moon cut-outs and clouds with bats, and things relating to what could cause Bad Luck.

Tohma Seguchi, the president of the record label wanted it this way since being the genius that he was, and going on instincts and theme, he wanted this to a show nobody would soon forget.

One of Yuki's surprises, out of the many he was going to spring on his lover, was that he was going to be dressed like a werewolf and at certain intervals, he was going to try howling.

Dee was in fact talking with Iori at this moment about the upcoming concert that evening. She asked him, "Have you heard word from Yuki yet on how he plans on succeeding in his mission? I mean, Yuki has a deep voice. Do you honestly think he'll be able to really howl?"  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff