Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Super Smash Bros. 4: What We Wish For Next... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Many Years Till The Next Game?
  2-4
  5-8
  Never? D:
View Results

Rargon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 am
Imagine up a new name for the Super Smash Bros. franchise. Like Super Smash Bros. Armageddon, or something. Think of new characters that might be invited to come into Brawl or some that will never have a chance (Like Master Chief, or Jesus. xd ). Brand new assists trophies that will be even cheaper than ever. Gorgeous looking stages from a selection of new Wii games, or Sonic,or your requested character. Apply your own music to a stage from a MP3 Player. All New Menu, New Online Match options. ANYTHING!!

Edit: All New Smash Ball Specials, Character's Moves Customization.

As for me, a dynamic stage would be traveling the Galaxy (somewhat related to the Sunshine stage).

Update: July 25, 2009 - I'm still surprised people are still posting on this post. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 am
Sakurai himself said he's never gonna make a Smash Bros. game like the original, Brawl, or Melee again.  

Super Cheesio

Rargon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 am
Super Cheesio
Sakurai himself said he's never gonna make a Smash Bros. game like the original, Brawl, or Melee again.
Sakurai said “It’s taken over three years to make Brawl but I actually stopped trying to include new ideas early on in development,"
Brawl Sequel may be Considered by Sakurai

He continued "What happened in the next year and a half was that we distilled the game down, worked out which ideas we had time to include and which we didn’t. Sadly, we had to trim out many great concepts just to keep within the time constraints. I had a lot more characters, for example…but sadly I can’t discuss which ones didn’t make it.

"There are 39 characters in the game this time around and just adding a few more wouldn’t be enough to justify a new game in my opinion; I’d have to draw a line in the sand and have a new approach to make it worthwhile. As long as the fans enjoy it, though, that’s what matters and in the distant future, I guess that might be something I have to consider.”  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:48 am
Sakurai doesn't have to make it for it to come out, everyone. Just because one developer leaves a team doesn't mean that the saga is over. Brawl would be a bad note to end it on, I think.

KNUCKLES 4 SSB
BANJOKAZOOIE 4 SSB

scream

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:14 am
Betman
Sakurai doesn't have to make it for it to come out, everyone. Just because one developer leaves a team doesn't mean that the saga is over. Brawl would be a bad note to end it on, I think.

KNUCKLES 4 SSB
BANJOKAZOOIE 4 SSB

scream

Assist Trophies or GTFO  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:48 pm
I'd like to see stages that radically changed over time. Poke Floats was a scrolling stage and all, but I want like an okami stage where the sun comes out and makes plants growing, allowing you to access another area.

Also Amaterasu 4 SSB
And Hector
And Isaac  

Allegro

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
plz  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm
Megaman.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:34 pm

RAZ FOR SSB4  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:40 pm
-Zephyrotica-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
plz

Mythbusters? They need Adam and its CRAZYNESSSSS.  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:54 pm
hey how about master chief  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:56 pm
good idea wayne
lets put cloud in there too  

l-Kriel-l

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:59 pm
Wasn't there a thread like this a while ago?
Anyways,
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 pm

GuruGuru214

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:08 pm
How about different costumes, and not just colors? Like Toon Link in his pjs,
Link in his villager costume, different trainers like the Fire red, leaf green, gold, and silver people, and things like that.

Maybe add Megaman, Tails, Knuckles, or whoever. Personally i want it to be the Megaman from legends, that would be so cool. But just about any one would work if they tried, and he's not to hard to think of with attacks either, like have his buster work like Fox's gun, his side smash could be a charged shot, and his B moves be things like mines, his laser sword and so on!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff