While you enjoy your stay here, there are some rules that need to be abided by...

The Rules

Making RPG's

1) If you want to make an rpg, that is fine with me. I expect that it will state its rules in the first post, the storyline in the second, and allow room for you to post profiles of the users or at least their characters somewhere on the first page. Organization is key to any rp.

2) If the rp goes dead, don't just give up on it. PM the members and ask that they keep the storyline moving. Or, make up new events that happen in the rp.

3) Don't god-mod! It's okay for you to move the placement of characters, with their permission only. Make sure that everyone understands what is going on and try to keep the action in one or two spots only. It gets confusing, otherwise.

4) Everyone is alotted at least 1 rp per user who wants to be its captain. Other than that, though...I would like to make sure that you can handle your rp's before making a million different ones.

5) The rp's do not have to pertain to Sailor Moon or Fushigi Yuugi. Yes, that's right. If you love another series a lot, you may finally make it here. If this forum gets really popular, I may even make two subforums for rp's, 1 for Member SM/FY and 1 for Member Various rp's.

Joining RPG's

1) If you are in an rpg (and have a major character), you must show your RP captain respect and follow their rules, as well as the original rules of this guild. I have posted the ones that apply below.

2) Do not take control of someone else's character (unless they ask you to do it or okay the sort of control you are taking). Otherwise, your post will be deleted and it will have never happened in the storyline. RP Captains can tell me of this or another part of the guild crew and we will take care of this.

3) You must okay any storyline that you have with the RP captain. Otherwise, it may conflict with the big picture. If it's a short side-journey, that's alright. But don't have two major battles happening at the same time in two different places, without my prior knowledge.

4) NO CYBERING!!! That's illegal in gaia...plus, let's not do anything that's against Gaian rules in this guild. So...just to warn you.

5) Cursing. Keep it to a minimum. I'm not much for it, to begin with, but if you feel that you must emphasize something, then please use it. Otherwise, don't waste our time. (Same as #2 on Guild Rules)

6) NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TYPE IN THE GUILD CREW OR CAPTAIN COLORS!!! IT IS CONFUSING AND YOU WILL BE IN TROUBLE WITH angel_baby_4, IF YOU DO! IT COULD RESULT IN EXPULSION/BANNING OF THE GUILD!

(Rules may be added at any time...please check at the top of the subject to see if they have been added. It is your responsibility to check, otherwise, you may be in violation of the guild's codes.)