Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply SpanGlisH
Guild Activity Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TieselGirl09
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:13 pm
I've been watching the activity in this Guild for quite a while now and to be honest it's pretty pant's.
I think the only people posting reguarly are the Crew member's and Leader's of the Guild.
Now I'm thinking that it's pretty useless in donating, joining or even looking at a Guild that has absoloutly no social activities at all.
So come on guy's cool
Let's make this Guild a real success and let's invite some people and advertise this Guild.
Let's give this Guild a real start in life!
We're gonna need Guild Banner's and Flyer's, if anybody can help with that?
So come on guy's!
Let's get SpanGlish up and running and make a real impression on the Gaian community cool
3, 2, 1. . . Let's do this!

cool cool cool

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:13 pm
I suggest organising Rules and creating proper intro with a detailed information part for what and how to post in this guild.
but I'm an organised thingie freak dude  

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:55 pm
I don't understand what you mean... hummm Can someone try to explain me what TieselGirl09 said? Please!
I think this guild need some more members... and more fluid activity... (exists this phrase? sweatdrop ) And I think this is about it... omg... sorry sweatdrop I try to speak english mrgreen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:36 am
Natsumi_yk
I don't understand what you mean... hummm Can someone try to explain me what TieselGirl09 said? Please!
I think this guild need some more members... and more fluid activity... (exists this phrase? sweatdrop ) And I think this is about it... omg... sorry sweatdrop I try to speak english mrgreen

Esta bien lo q dijist. Ehh.. ella quiso decir que el guild esta practicamente vacio, y q somos muy pocas las personas que hablamos, que hay que invitar mas personas.

Hacer un banner xq no tenemos uno. Y mas publicidad!!!

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:55 am
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Natsumi_yk

Esta bien lo q dijist. Ehh.. ella quiso decir que el guild esta practicamente vacio, y q somos muy pocas las personas que hablamos, que hay que invitar mas personas.

ohhhhh I see... Tiene razon... mmm entonces... como se hace publicidad del guild?? De todas maneras, antes de hacer publicidad tenemos que tener mas cosas que atraiga a los demas! Si tuviera un poquito mas de tiempo, ya hubiera comenzado con algunos rp... asi quiza, los chicos se interesan mas ^^ ok.. ahora tratar de poner esto en ingles...

She is right... so.. How can we do publicity of this guild? Anyways, before making publicity I think we should have more things for ppl to do... (no se como escribir atraer... o algo parecido sweatdrop ) If I had more free time, I'd start some rp to get fun...

PD: hice lo que pude xd Si podes, Teddy comenta mejor lo que dije xd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:16 am
Natsumi_yk
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Natsumi_yk

ohhhhh I see... Tiene razon... mmm entonces... como se hace publicidad del guild?? De todas maneras, antes de hacer publicidad tenemos que tener mas cosas que atraiga a los demas! Si tuviera un poquito mas de tiempo, ya hubiera comenzado con algunos rp... asi quiza, los chicos se interesan mas ^^ ok.. ahora tratar de poner esto en ingles...

She is right... so.. How can we do publicity of this guild? Anyways, before making publicity I think we should have more things for ppl to do... (no se como escribir atraer... o algo parecido sweatdrop ) If I had more free time, I'd start some rp to get fun...

U told it alright...
Just, We should do stuff to people to get to want to be here, badly!!
You should help Tiesel, maybe you´ve got some ideas... I´m not good at making the banner, you should try or ask someone who knows.

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 pm
Natsumi esa es un gan idea ya que este guild esta un poquito (bastante) vacio.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:52 pm
Shram
I suggest organising Rules and creating proper intro with a detailed information part for what and how to post in this guild.

Well why don't you become a Mod and do that then or helping me do it would be good cool

TieselGirl09
Crew

TieselGirl09
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:54 pm
katprincess12
Natsumi esa es un gan idea ya que este guild esta un poquito (bastante) vacio.

What did you say?? Lol!! cool

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:56 pm
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Natsumi_yk
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Natsumi_yk

U told it alright...
You should help Tiesel, maybe you´ve got some ideas... I´m not good at making the banner, you should try or ask someone who knows.

Why don't you guy's think up some ideas and then pass them on to me, I can make banner's but I haven't got the right software confused Lol cool

TieselGirl09
Crew

Natsumi_yk
Crew

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 am
TieselGirl09
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Natsumi_yk
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Natsumi_yk

U told it alright...

Why don't you guy's think up some ideas and then pass them on to me, I can make banner's but I haven't got the right software confused Lol cool

First of all... I need to know what is a bannar and what is it for...? xd I'll help you to make this guild famous!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:30 pm
Natsumi_yk
TieselGirl09
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Natsumi_yk
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Natsumi_yk

U told it alright...

First of all... I need to know what is a bannar and what is it for...? xd I'll help you to make this guild famous!!!

A banner is like the picture in my signature, used to promote the guild 4laugh We need poster's too cool And then we can really make this Guild fammmooouuuussss 4laugh

TieselGirl09
Crew

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:27 pm
TieselGirl09
Natsumi_yk
TieselGirl09
TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Natsumi_yk

U told it alright...

A banner is like the picture in my signature, used to promote the guild 4laugh We need poster's too cool And then we can really make this Guild fammmooouuuussss 4laugh

I would really love that it became famous...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:51 pm
TieselGirl09
Shram

Well why don't you become a Mod and do that then or helping me do it would be good cool

I am an old ATG member =]

Because I am not Mod material nor would I remember to work on this enough after work.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

TieselGirl09
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:21 pm
Shram
TieselGirl09
Shram

I am an old ATG member =]

Because I am not Mod material nor would I remember to work on this enough after work.

Click here to PM Me regarding ATG.
I am not a Mod but I am a regular and will always answer if you ask =]

Exactly my point!
I feel the exact same way but about myself.
I don't have alot of time and I may not be the best Mod in the entire world but at least I'm trying my hardest.
And I am doing what I can.
Okay?
cool

SpanGlisH

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out