Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
HELP!! >.< T_T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:36 pm
ok so i met this guy on gaia and we r going out and he waz supposed to come get me in a few years but i think im ruining his life because he keeps trying to talk to me and everything so his family is getting mad and the las i heard from him he was at a hotel somewhere so he might have ran away from home. but i dont know if i love him anymore but i cant tell him i dont love him cuz we promised to get married and he asked me and i said yes (i know this all sounds so stupid) and i cant break his heart so idk what to do. i really dont want to break his heart because i know how it feels ive went through it more than once. i never thought things would get this far...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:52 pm
Well, I'm going to get this out of the way at the very beginning. You're retarded as all hell. There are not words for me to completely express how I feel towards this story. Stupid. Foolish. Childish. Inconceivable, profound, unadulterated idiotic senseless and naive. Your age is showing through like a shining beacon of romanticized tweenage failure.

You met. this guy. on a website. Um... Sweetie, hate to break it to you, but you're not going out. You were never 'going out'. I'm under the assumption that you have never met the boy. I pray to God you haven't given him sensitive information like where you live, your phone number or pictures of what you look like. He's clearly unstable and none too bright either- running away has rarely solved a problem and he asked a girl he's never met to marry him(I debate whether or not this is in all seriousness)... You clearly didn't think AT ALL, because you promised your WHOLE FUTURE TO SOME LOSER YOU'VE NEVER MET. Good game, little girl. Way to play.

Kay. Now that I have that out of my system... Here's my words of advice.

Think sweetie. Honestly. Think. You need to tell him the truth- you're not seriously interested and the two of you are not hooking up or anything. Lying to him and carrying on with this masquerade is only going to hurt him more than it is if you tell him the truth now. A relationship cannot last if it is based on pity... You can be there for him as a friend, but that's all this relationship will ever be...

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 am
I do kinda agree with the first part. I guess I was just wanting to get away from my stupid boring life and this seemed like the best way to go. And now that I think about it, I only said yes because he asked. He does know my cell number but i dont think he will do anything with it. But honestly I don't know if I CAN tell him I dont love him. To be honnest I dont even know where he is right now. For all I'm guessing he ran away from home somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:25 am
Yay. I feel a little better about it now that there's some sense showing. -pets-

Your life is boring because you're the one living it, sweetie. Not to say that you as an individual is boring, but that life as a day to day doldrum is boring. Other people's lives are more interesting because we only see snippets of them... Unfortunately causing drama for yourself isn't particularly helpful. Life, despite its blatant disregard for the interesting, is stressful...

Anyway. If he's not contacting you, then there's really nothing you can do either way. If he's still able to PM you via Gaia, well... just don't lie to him.

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:38 pm
I just sent him this today I hope it doesn't break his heart too hard:

look, greg, ur a great guy but i cant do this any more. I'm practically if not literally tearing myself apart with all this not knowing where you are and worrying about how I'm tearing your family apart and worrying about whats going to happen. I don't wanna get in the way of you and your family and don't say im not because I know I am. You are a wonderful guy but im only 14 and i wanna live my life out like everybody else. I wanna finish highschool and go to collage and get a job. And you should want the same thing. I KNOW there's someone better for you out there. You are so completely amazing and someday you will make a great husband and father. But....I can't do this. I'm too young and really so are you. I love you. Goodbye.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:58 pm
=__=; good game, chikadee. Close enough for government work... I hope you keep what whatever you've learned from this and stuff like it.

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:30 pm
yeah thnx for ur help. ^_^  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash