Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♡ Introduction Thread ♡ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you paint your nails?
Rarely~
63%
 63%  [ 148 ]
Once a week~
23%
 23%  [ 55 ]
Once every two-three days~
11%
 11%  [ 26 ]
Once a day~
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

pink99chick

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:42 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:49 am
User Image
User Image

♥ ----------- ♥ ----------- ♥

Well, I guess I should start.
My name on Gaia is Pink99Chick, but you can definitely call me Pinky. That's my name irl. It says so on my birth certificate wink
I'm seventeen and I live in Canada. That does not mean I like it here.
I LOVE pink, but you probably already realized that.
For a more detailed "about me", head over to my profile.
Or just Click This, which leads you to my "extended 'about me'"
Although I'd love for you guys to view my profile, too <3
Have any questions? Please contact me via PM.

♥ ----------- ♥ ----------- ♥

♥ Pink99Chick (Lady Pinksalot Taco Ranger)
What is a Taco Ranger?
Click Here | Be a Taco Ranger! | The Taco Clan

pink99chick

6,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image

Hello My name Is
Madame Vita Viola Crunch
I am the Guild Captain / Founder of SMG and resident Gaian social light at your service.

I love throwing parties . Being fashionable talking about music and fashion. Most of all I love LEARNING new things!
I also love cooking and sewing. I am getting married this December 2011. And live with my fiance and two dogs. I also have a small designing business. That never earns me any real money. BUT people ware my things and that makes me feel good.

If you want to get to know me anymore then that. You will just have to strike up a conversation at my next event. That is IF you can get through to the V.I.P section... ok not really but imagine it's there
- imagines - ^_^ sigh .....
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:29 pm
My name on here is Utena8 but uts is fine i like outdoor activities and other such things. I'm engaged to a childhood friends i don't really care for chihahaus they look and act like rats not dogs. Um other then that im pretty sraight foward and my avatar will change clothing about twice a day because im that bored. Lol  

Elemental_Witch8

cherrydasani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:40 pm
My name is Cherrydasani, as you pay be abel to tell yes it is a water. I couldn't think of a name for myself but ha it suites i guess. My name is rl is Chelsey. I spell it with a Y not a A. Many people mistake it with a A.
I live in San Diego California and I am almost 20. I am going to college and looking for a job. (It's sooooo hard)

I have a twin sister but where fraternal (Don't look alike).
My parents are divorced.
I have a Evil stepmom.
I have a Younger brother who is 5 and a sister who is 3.
I love them to death.

If you have anymore questions just comment me or PM me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:43 pm
Hai there everyone *waves*

I'm shiska!

I love meeting new people and making new friends.
I like to draw, listen to music, anime, manga, reading, video games, fashion, movies and just having fun  

demon_shiska

Familiar Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

xAshes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:40 pm
Hi every one~

My name is Ashes, and that's exactly what I'd like you to address me by. I live in California and I'm still at the young blossoming age of 15. I'm a pretty cool, laid-back kinda chick. I am very down to earth and I love making friends of all kinds. Some of my favorite things to do include: shopping; it's like a sport made for girls and I go crazy. I love make up, it's like i have some sort of sick obsession but I love to paint my eyes crazy colors. I also have an obsession with my hair, it never looks the same for too long, it's constantly dyed, cut, put up and all kinds of other things.

Fact about Ashes: When I was in elementary school i was a tomboy, I even worse boys clothes, yeah, it went that far. I swore that i would never be "girly" but it seems we always become what we swore we'd never be.

Random stuff....
-If I had a label I'd consider myself scene//emo//raver
-I am bisexual and very proud to say I have an amazing loving girlfriend.
-I am very picky with people some times, but usually on their looks. [i know i know i'm terrible]
-I am a wayy too forgiving person so when I'm picky to you it's usually never your personality.
-I have A.D.D. and ti shows!
-I like to have stalkers, you should be one too!
-be my buddie and I'll love you forevah!

(it's true)

~<3~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:37 pm
Hello, hello. :3

The name's Molly. I'm twenty years old.
A second-year studio art major and I'm an ice-cream addict.
My favorite television series is Chuck. I also love Being Human.
I like matching things, odd color combinations, and shiny things.
I dislike broccoli, squeaky noises, and most republicans.
Thanks for inviting me to join your guild. <3  

Painted Molly

Les Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:55 pm
I'm Malithort, Mali for short (woah hey that rhymed!). I really like cats (if you can't tell from my typical avatars), which is probably why I like the Warriors series (it's epic). I also like dragons, bears, certain dogs (my dog Cruz, namely), crocodiles, snakes, sharks, California Condors, and owls. My favorite animal is the Amur Leopard, which is unfortunately the rarest cat on the planet. D:

I'm a PS2 addict, my favorite games are Final Fantasy VIII and X, Kingdom Hearts, Prince of Persia (the Sands of Time trilogy), Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica, Okami, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and Star Ocean 3. I love hats. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

I'm currently attending art school, and I'm an Illustration major (though I may switch to Animation). My favorite food is pumpkin pie, and my favorite drink is Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider (TM). If I had a favorite color, it would be blue (but I like the grayscale much better than the color wheel). I love conspiracy theories (especially JFK), so if you have any, I'd love it if you'd share them with me.

Oh, and my favorite TV show is Bones! Though I've missed a couple episodes lately. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:02 am
Hello My name is Xena91388! ninja

I'm part of the crew for this guild so if you have questions, need help, or just wanna zOMG with a buddy don't be afraid to PM me!! biggrin

About me? Well I have unusual tastes in music as can be seen in my Profile PlayList. pirate

I'm a big time RPG gamer so if you need a geeking buddy over something like Dissadia coming out I'm here for you. 3nodding

I'm also an old fashion Fan-Girl! What's that mean? Well while most people love Wolverine now because of Hugh Jackman, I was geeking out about him from back in his yellow and blue spandex days. I also have class in my geek rants. You will never find a half-assed, uninformed, L33tSp3@k, N00b-ish, Rant coming from me! Unless of course someone hack my account ninja I warn you now though I am prone to SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing xd

And finally, as you may have seen for yourself by now, I'm addicted to emotes. And I will more often than not nab one from Deviant Art. User Image

User Image User Image User Image  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Whisper War

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:09 am
"The best part of believe...

Hello thank you for inviting me smile
My name is Angelo , i am a 14 year old Filipino boy
i have been playing gaia for quite sometime now,but never got around to posting as much as i do now
What else should i write here?
I am, not a fan of those who are literate so if you are
please do not talk to me sad
I love to read books, currently reading "The Amulet of Samarkand"
I do not consider myself Asian sometimes
im probably as far off as you could call a "Typical Asian"
I listen to music like Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco
Bring me the Horizon. Coldplay, ect
I also have been not single for about 10 months
there is alot more about me on my profile
so if you wanna read more, just check that out
Once again thank you
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

is the lie"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:35 am
Why hullo there. My name is Dahna (pronounced like Donna, if you're wondering)...but considering the fact that my name is unique (and hard to remember sweatdrop ), calling me Risa or Risas is just fine too. ^^

I'm 17 years old, and am currently a senior in high school. I like to think that I'm a very open minded person and I tend to maintain a carefree attitude. I absolutely love music and if you've noticed my playlist, I listen to all kinds of genres.

There aren't many things I dislike, but fish is my sworn enemy. I'm not quite sure why, but we just don't get along (so I mainly eat chicken xd ). Anyway, I've never been any good at introductions and what not, so if you really want to get to know me just strike up a conversation 3nodding

Ah, and thank you for inviting me to the guild. I am very honored to be considered worthy of membership and am looking forward to meeting plenty of new and good friends biggrin

I Risas I

Romantic Explorer

15,675 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Peach-Girl Amu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:44 am
User Image
♪♫ Harajuku power ♪♫
♥♥♥

Hello lovelies
So... about me
well I am a 20 year old girl located in Denmark in Europe
I love the gothic lolita fashion, and mostly everything from the Japanese culture, and I hope to go and live there some day smile
I am not that good at telling about myself, but pms asking me, are always welcome :3

♥♥♥
o(≧∀≦)o
User Image
User Image

★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items