Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
I want everybody to look! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate him?
  yes
  no
  Kill him
View Results

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:39 am
Who here hates or dislikes jake? Ever since I started saying things like i'm gonna kill him people have been either wanting to help or say things like your not going to. I've gotten PMs fro people also saying that I have their support. I'm just wondering how many people do hate jake?
((TheWingsOfTheGods))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:47 am
I think he makes things fun. Take my situation for example. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Fanoto

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:48 am
Well I've been hearing things like he edits his post. Thats not fun or good well for us  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:50 am
I haven't seen him edit posts aside from his own and that was only during confusion that was later cleared up, making him go back and edit for the sake of the situation. This is simply what I'm aware of and am in now way trying to prove anybody wrong.  

Fanoto

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:52 am
Got my suppost plain and simple .... After killing Teddy ... : D  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:58 pm
I used to hate him after the whole deal with his RPC and Naro (My old RPC) but he's pretty cool.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:16 pm
jakes accaully pretty cool he keeps things intresting and ive seen him edit like 1 post and people think he edits all his posts ok he did it once and it wasn't that bad, the fight was confucign already anyway so it ddin't really matter so no he's not that bad  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:18 pm
I don't hate him, but my RPC wants to get revenge against him for what he has done. xd  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:05 pm
WHOOOO i voted kill him, look people, i dont give a what people think of me, if you dont like me? i wont go crying about it, if you do like me? Whats wrong with you (joke), but really, i know alot of people are gonna wanna kill me for this and that, but i'm just here to liven things up, you know? cause to me, it's only fun when your life is on the line, cause really syn, are you saying it aint fun to try and hunt jake down?

EDIT: Posting editing: i only edit my own if i feel the need to add something OOC wise that i only thought of right after posting, i dont edit rp-wise unless told to by a VC or crew for legit reasons. (lol....i said this in an edit)

EDIT(2): I have had ONE case of edit in a bad way, and it was ooc, and it was to help a friend who i thought was getting the ruf end of a deal.

EDIT(3) (i'm on a roll with these edits): i also edit spelling mitakes i might of made, so as not to confuse people with what i mean  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:25 pm
um i was told that your in some crap with the crew for editing post..............yeah.................  

SynysterGatesRules

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:28 pm
yep, it was in Grass village, once case, and it was ooc, and as i said before, it was to help a friend who was sentenced to death from the village cause he asked for a fight to prove his worth.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:36 pm
ok but you know what happens when you tick off the wrong people  

SynysterGatesRules

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 pm
i know, i just believe everyone deserves a clean slate,and that u cant doom someone for some passed wrongs  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:40 pm
6 to 4 haha
well thats ok I guess but I want my custom sharingans because it will be better for people like me that didn't have a great past that got attacked.  

SynysterGatesRules

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:56 pm
Problem resolved!  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items