Submit

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 pm
WTF!? Tom Nook renovated his store and it went from the 2 story store, to the Nook n go version. Has it done this to you guys?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:15 pm
When he ask what you want in a store, say variety. Otherwise he'll change it to one of the previous stores.
Don't worry, he should ask you what you think of his shop again sometime in the future. You can change it back then.~ smile

Hobo Scruffy

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:29 pm
So in this one the store changes depending on what you want from him? Which one makes it easier to get the Master Sword from him? Cause I've been wanting one in this version to!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:34 pm
Kenshin Kura
So in this one the store changes depending on what you want from him? Which one makes it easier to get the Master Sword from him? Cause I've been wanting one in this version to!

In my opinion, stick with Nookingtons.

Granted it closes at 9, buuuuuut...

All those items at your disposal.

BTW, guy, didja get a DSi Bench yet?

User Image  

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:04 pm
TtheHero
Kenshin Kura

In my opinion, stick with Nookingtons.

Granted it closes at 9, buuuuuut...

All those items at your disposal.

BTW, guy, didja get a DSi Bench yet?

User Image

I've got to Tah-gree. >w< Nookingtons gets the most items each day, so you'd get higher chances of getting a certain Item every time you check! 3nodding

Yep! I got mine! I never got a Leprechaun Hat though. :/
Did you get a Pikmin hat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:48 pm
I have Links hat, and some of the egg items, plus i can take pics with my sd card now so I could totally do that tomorrow while I play! Plus which one is nookingtons and howd you get a dsi bench O_O  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:06 pm
Kenshin Kura
I have Links hat, and some of the egg items, plus i can take pics with my sd card now so I could totally do that tomorrow while I play! Plus which one is nookingtons and howd you get a dsi bench O_O

;-; -wants Links hat-

Nookingtons is the two-story one with the two mini-Nooks. whee (It's also the biggest!)

I just got the DSi bench in the mail one day. Pete(the (male)mail-pelecan) delivered it directly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 pm
Do you think I'd have to connect to wifi to get it then?  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:44 pm
Kenshin Kura
Do you think I'd have to connect to wifi to get it then?

Very much so.

Just like the Shamrock Hat.

Just keep you Wii connected and WiiConnect24 will take care of the rest.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:54 pm
I believe the DSi Bench event is over. This website shows what the current WiiConnect24 promo is and how long it's lasting. I've got the bench, the Master Sword, and the Triforce, so if anyone wants one, I'll be happy to order one from my catalog for you, so long as you pay me the bells Nook charges for it. The most expensive is the bench, just over 17k, then the Triforce, then the Master Sword. I also have all kinds of fruit growing in my town if you'd like to pick some to grow in your town.

Sorry...got a little carried away there. Just trying to be helpful.  

GuruGuru214

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:49 am
xd Lucky for me, the Master Sword was already at my behest instantly, for I migrated my Wild World character over.

I think I nabbed the triforce at Redd's.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:04 pm
GuruGuru214
I believe the DSi Bench event is over. This website shows what the current WiiConnect24 promo is and how long it's lasting. I've got the bench, the Master Sword, and the Triforce, so if anyone wants one, I'll be happy to order one from my catalog for you, so long as you pay me the bells Nook charges for it. The most expensive is the bench, just over 17k, then the Triforce, then the Master Sword. I also have all kinds of fruit growing in my town if you'd like to pick some to grow in your town.

Do you think you could help me get the master sword and all of the fruits other then cherry?  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:06 pm
TtheHero
xd Lucky for me, the Master Sword was already at my behest instantly, for I migrated my Wild World character over.

I think I nabbed the triforce at Redd's.

I did the same thing. I had both in Wild World. Plus I was able to buy the Thick Glasses from the catalog right away, which I really hate to see my character without.

Kenshin Kura
GuruGuru214

Do you think you could help me get the master sword and all of the fruits other then cherry?

Absolutely, no problem. I picked all my fruit except a few of my native pears the day before yesterday, so it'll have to be tomorrow at the earliest. PM me and we'll work out details.

When you do get the fruit, I suggest you cut down a tree that's already grown and plant the fruit in the hole to make sure the tree will grow and not wither. For the coconuts, plant them in the last little section of grass above the sand. You can see when you come to my town for the pick-up.

Edit: Okay, these are all the Nintendo items I've got and their prices. I've had to round in a couple places, since the fewest bells you can put in a bag is 100. DSi Bench - 18,000, Triforce - 9,500, Master Sword - 2,600, big bro's (Mario's) or li'l bro's (Luigi's) hat - 300, big bro's mustache - 600, red Pikmin - 400. Like I said, the offer's good for anyone who wants me to order for them.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:09 pm
Well I have coconuts all over my beach, so I'm good on them. All I want is the master sword and the fruits I don't have.  

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:16 pm
Kenshin Kura
Well I have coconuts all over my beach, so I'm good on them. All I want is the master sword and the fruits I don't have.

Okay, I'll order you a Master Sword now so I have it tomorrow. Like I said, PM me and we'll work out details. I should get home from school tomorrow around 4:30 mountain time. Oh, and I suggest you come with your inventory full of cherries, since my Nook will pay you 500 bells each for them.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff