Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
The Quote Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luck?
  "Luck can only get you so far."
  "I don't need luck, sarge. I was born lucky!"
  "In my experience, there's no such thing as luck."
  "That's no moon..... it's a space station."
  "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
View Results

Les Cannon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:48 pm
So, yeah. This is the Quote Thread! "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." Or at least, hopefully not. So have at it, and post some epic quotes! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:28 pm
Here's a few movie of my favorite movie quotes:

"We all go a little mad sometimes." -Norman Bates

"Kid, the next time I say, 'Let's go someplace like Bolivia,' let's go someplace like Bolivia." -Butch Cassidy

"I'm not bad; I'm just drawn that way." -Jessica Rabbit

"Did I ever tell you I was struck by lightning seven times?" -senile old man from the Curious Case of Benjamin Button

"Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss." -Benjamin Button

"He's got a two-day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom. He'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck... he's got the Grail already." -Indiana Jones, making possibly the best bluff ever.

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus

"All you care about is money. This town deserves a better class of criminal, and I'm gonna give it to them." -The Joker

"First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement, so I 'must' do nothing. And secondly, you must be a pirate for the Pirate's Code to apply, and you're not. And thirdly, the code is more what you call 'guidelines' than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner!" -Captain Barbossa  

Les Cannon

Elemental_Witch8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:04 am
"The only thing in life that is certain is death and taxes..."-Benjamin Franklin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:06 am
"Come little children ill take you away to a land of enchantment, Come little children tis time to play here in my garden of magic" Sarah from Hocus Pocus  

Elemental_Witch8

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:22 am
When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. And that one sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Son, the strongest castle in all of England.

~ King of Swamp Castle Monty Python and the Holy Grail  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:38 am
xena91388
When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. And that one sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, and then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Son, the strongest castle in all of England.

Smile . . .

Epic.
~High-fives~

. . . Aurae loves you

Miss Rosalene

Shameless Lover

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:06 am
Thank you you win a quote!

"These men have a supreme vow of celibacy, like their fathers, and their fathers before them..." Topper Harley Hot Shots Part Duex

Aurae Naihel
xena91388

Smile . . .

Epic.
~High-fives~

. . . Aurae loves you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:57 am
"So if she weighs the same as a duck shes a witch?" Villagers from Monty Python and The Holy Grail

"You better hold on tight spider monkey" Edward Cullen from Twilight

"Come here Poppet, We know your in here poppet "poppet" hello poppet" Crew man from the black pearl Pirates of the Carriabean  

Elemental_Witch8

Les Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:22 am
"Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!" -Dennis, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:54 pm
Prince John: "And why would the people listen to you?"

Robin of Locksley: "Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent."

~ Robinhood: Men in Tights  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Les Cannon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:06 pm
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." -Dark Helmet, Spaceballs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:23 pm
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
~ Inigo Montoya The Princess Bride  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Les Cannon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:54 pm
xena91388

Oh man. Best quote ever. My friend has a shirt with that. xd

"'To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?" -Homer Simpson  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 am
xd I love quoteing that quote!

Homer: Look Lisa! I just invested all of our savings into stock. Now we'll make more money.

Lisa: Dad! That's Fox!

Homer: AAAHHHH!!! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!!!!!!!!

Malithort
xena91388

Oh man. Best quote ever. My friend has a shirt with that. xd

"'To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?" -Homer Simpson

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games