Reply Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester
Is it just me or....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your Favorite Season?
  The First one was the best!!!
  *glares at the first option* No the Second one was better!!!
  Nah, THE THIRD IS THE BESTEST!! *wonders if it is a word*
  *looks up at the other options* WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS! THE FOURTH HAS BEEN THE BEST SO FAR!! IT"S SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!
  *shakes head* THE WHOLE SHOW IS FREAKIN' AWESOME! I LOVE SUPERNATURAL AND EVERYTHING!! I LOVE DEAN,SAM,the CHEVY IMPALA,PAPA WINCHESTER, GHOSTFACERS,THE SMURFS,AND EVERYTHING THAT MAKES UP THE SHOW!!! *Runs around the room* ME: O_OI thought I was Obessed
View Results

Seergirl

6,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:25 pm
The reversed roles of Dean and Sam sort of annoying..
I mean Sam trying to be tough makes him look mean, and really doesn't suit him, and the random bloodsucking was just F-ed up. I mean I loved them when they weren't crying and weepy and crazy. Hey I'm not saying I don't like them, but I feel like they are doing it way too much. I kinda miss the old action, like in It's a Terrible Life...I mean the biblical allusions are alright, but I just wish they'd keep some form of originality in the show, I also think it doesn't suit them to be scared and running and that's what Dean is doing at the moment.... ninja I don't know is it just me that thinks that??  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:36 pm
User Image

I kind of tired of it. I love this season but it's getting kind of old or played out. I miss my old boys, I want them back. But I guess after being in hell and all Dean won't really be back to his old self ever. And Sam, that whole blood sucking thing I just didn't like. And I don't really like how Dean's become like this broken man.

User Image  

Veritas_Aequitas255

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:39 pm
it's hard to say, because in a sense, the show is growing... whick is what a good show should do. But it is a little over the top somethimes. We'll just have to see where it all ends up.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:26 am
I don't care for the role reversal either. Ever since his trip to hell Deann's been getting emo. As for Sam. . . What happened Sammie! crying

I tend to like the random episodes a bit more than the biblical referenced ones. The only cool thing about the apocalypse theme is Castiel.  

RubyLight

HydeOTHfan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 pm
i agree about the reversed roles, it bugs me that they kinda swiched places i liked them the way they were before dean went to hell
i like the random episodes better too, the one that really have nothing else to do with the season  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:20 pm
Well in season 1&2 Dean was like the tough one you know, all Demons bad we kill bad things but Sam was the sensitive caring one and a little reluctant to kill things.
But after Dean makes his pact with the crossroads Demon, he's like all sesnitive and less tough and screw the job lets have fun.
Sam however's all NO, we'll find a way to save you and gioes all tough and stuuf.
I mean I preferred Sam as well sensitive and stuuf. Cos also when Dean's dead, Sam's all like angry and kills and s**t.

WHY chande them?
Sam should always be sweet and sensitive and caring and reluctant to kill.
dean should always be; a man-whore, kill demons this, job that,.

All though I do wish they'd changge the fact the Dean eats alot, i mean the nman is a pig.  

Aura Wintergreen

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Aura Wintergreen

Fashionable Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:22 pm
RubyLight
I don't care for the role reversal either. Ever since his trip to hell Deann's been getting emo. As for Sam. . . What happened Sammie! crying

I tend to like the random episodes a bit more than the biblical referenced ones. The only cool thing about the apocalypse theme is Castiel.

Even though Castiel is an Angel, I find him seriously creepy. I dunno if it's the way he talks or acts, I just don't like him.
BTW I like ur avi.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:20 pm
I also don't like the role reversal. Although I really feel for Dean and he's still my favorite, I don't like how his old nonchalant player fearless attitude had disappeared.

I also don't like how Sammy is trying to be all tough for Dean. He does look mean and less human-- which by the way he's becoming because he's drinking blood! (anyone think he's one of the seals, possibly last?)

Love Cass, but I don't like how the angels are made out to be a--holes half the time.  

TemptedByChocolate

PhinaReiBrasil

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:50 am
I miss my a** hole Dean. He was a d**k. It was why I liked him. Now he's mostly about doing what he's supposed to do. He's all bad and moody over torturing people in hell and now he pisses me off.
I don't like the whole Sam going dark side thing because I'm pretty sure they're setting him up to be the big bad for the 5th season. I don't want my Sammy to be evil!
Mostly I'm pissed that they went from monsters and almost believable creatures to demons and angels. I'm sorry, I might believe in demons and angels but I don't want them in my favorite show. The way they're doing it makes it all seem too over the top. Icky!
Still love the show though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:18 pm
i thought dean was such a p***k, then he changed and turns out he has a soft side. he's totally my fave bro, esp with his soft side.

im not a sam girl, he's better bad though.

deans better good.  

emilie224

ZackyBakerVengeance
Crew

Liberal Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:20 pm
i like cas but i used to like dean. i think most people hate sam now because of what he did but its what he thought was right at the time and ruby was helping him and influencing him alot but that doesnt excuse dean for what he did either....  
Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games