Reply Sasuke Hater UNITE (SHU) when you feel like your lacking hatred
Sasuke

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily127

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:07 pm
You might have saw my latest poll I took on Rock Lee, and now for his greateset, "Nemesis" Sasuke! I am personally a huge fan off his and if you want proff go to my profile. Why does everyone hate him so much? Because of the supposed, "hes gay" Is THAT A REASON TO HATE SOMEONE! My best friend in New York is gay, and he LOADS of fun. If he was straight ID go out with him! So please tell me WHY DO U DISLIKE SASUKE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Do you have a good Reason!? I think not! I dont like quite a few Naruto people but I NEVER comment on them the way you guys hurt Sasuke on the stupid "Sasuke Haters Unite." If he was a real person, he probaly would commit suicide on all the mean things youve said! Im not perfect and neither are you so, please stop critizing a anime/manga person. Its cruel, and dare I say it low!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:12 am
lol, sasuke hates lee, and lee hates sasuke, so i hate him  

newaccountwarlordvalkyrie

Lily127

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:56 pm
No, I dont beleive that its ever mentioned that they hate each other.... in fact I think theres just a slight dislike between them, not even! In fact lion's Barrage was developed from Lee's lotus, showing some sort of atr the very most RIVAL ship, but hatred, I DONT THINK SO! eek Im angry that your reply was so short, it hurts me, on the inside lol  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:24 pm
i like everyone on naruto execpt naruto because he's a dumb hobnocker twit if it wasnt for naruto then no one would be calling sasuke gay because he was all in sasuke face at the begining now if you wanna call anyone gay call naruto gay  

Jesse of the Wind

Mitsubakan
Crew

Newbie Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:46 pm
Umm, yeah. This acctually belongs in teh SHU subthread, believe it or not, as people are acctually telling Sasuke off. So I'm gonna move this to the subforum of SHU.

Moved.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:53 pm
Tundra Enforcer
lol, sasuke hates lee, and lee hates sasuke, so i hate him
They don't really hate each other

I think Sasuke finds Lee inferior to him like everybody else, and Lee is amazed and slightly jealous at his power. He went up to Lee's speed in a matter of months, not years by copying it.... Stupid Sasuke and his "gift"... D<  

CandySplurge
Crew

Lily127

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:49 pm
THank you for moving this here, Mitsubakan. And what CandySplurge says is true, except that stupid spot. All Im trying to say is that IF Sasuke is gay, that isnt a reason to hate him. There is no good reason to hate anyone... EXCEPT me evil math teacher..........  
Sasuke Hater UNITE (SHU) when you feel like your lacking hatred

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games