Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:06 am
((The ending of nexus begins here.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:59 am
Alex had never been so happy to see an almost complete stranger in her entire life. "I got the mirror still, no worries. Where have you been?" she asked. Wondering why the woman hadn't showed up to help Omi or Alaska earlier. she made a mental note to rattle the vision out of both Eve's eyes and mind the next time she saw the woman.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:30 pm
"I went looking for this place." She knew Jonas would leave her something, just not an actual place. "He liked to go alot of places... Funny he wound up at the end of all this." She folded her wings and they dived low to the ground and landed gracefully as she let Alex off. They had landed ona large platue outside of a cavern high in the mountains very far away from any place colonized. Maria began walking into the mouth of the mountains and turned around to look at Alex slightly fearful. "Theres a broken mirror in there and right where the mirror breaks theres a story... I think they all some how knew about this place..." How she didnt know but whatever happened was what apparently Jonas, Micah and Seth thought was best.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm
Alex moved toward the cavern. "Whats the story about the mirror?" Alex asked, partly wanting to go inside, partly wanting to stay out and wait for what was inevitably going to happen. That look on Maria's face scared her, mainly cause she knew what was scaring her.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:54 pm
"I dont know. What ever happens when i put this piece back and say the words is the story...i suppose." She walked into the cavernous hallway and stepped up to the mirror. She stuck out her hand to Alex. "By the way i know here lately trust has been an issue, but i want the same thing you do."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:12 pm
Alex followed, nodding as Maya brought up the issue of trust. "Thats true, but I was lied to once by a person I thought I could trust, and now I don't know what she lied about and what she told teh truth about." she handed the mirror over to the winged woman. "So here's to hoping, that we both get what we want."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:24 pm
Maria took a reluctant step towards the mirror holding its piece. "YOu know we could just let them destroy it all... It weird but somehow im almost sure no matter what were so ********..." She was being quite blunt. No one on this planet cared about her well being besides the one person who wasnt here. She teared abit trying to think of a way all this would work. "Jonas said sometimes a tyrant was what the world needed because the world doesnt know what it wants. So far all everyone is doing is fighting and hating each other... Why not let them tear this place apart..." Instead of that they were going to unleash some kind of beast out of a mirror...

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:44 pm
Alex held up three fingers. "To my knowledge, Maria, there are currently three tyrants roaming about, and it ain't doing this planet a lick of good." she explained. She leaned against the stone of the cave, closing her eyes a moment. "Though, I guess a part of me agrees with you. Things used to be so simple back before all this stuff started."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Folly of Man

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces