Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Know of this existing.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here, more gold.
  Thanks.
View Results

Vicente Valeteri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:42 pm
To ensure that this is seen, I give you the link to it:

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15311971

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 pm
Hard-core role-playing at its finest.

Intriguing...

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Vicente Valeteri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:24 am
I think it more a challenge than a roleplay. At least the beginning of it.

One for myself and the majority alike.
As my partner said, quality overcomes quantity. But there are some cases and points in time that I will surely disagree.

To give you (and anyone else whom would read this) a little chance to actually push yourself to the maximum and further. Learn more, experience more.

Of course, I will not forget the reality of it, despite how much I wish to help people learn.

It will be a public roleplay. When I say public, I mean all can go in and read. I swear to God, if I find an unaccepted post, I will lose my cool real quick. Unaccepted are as such for a reason. They did not qualify.

Which is precisely the reason why it will be open to view. So that they, and those accepted as well, can learn. Educate--or reeducate--them in the art.

This piece will push aside all the typical roleplays we find today as well as fuse them all into one. A story which never ends. Sub-stories with endings, yes. (Substories being the role in which you, the character, has taken with another to come to a conclusion.) However, I do not want that to kill the spirit of the roleplay. Continue, as there are several other locations in which to go to, people to meet.

Naturally, as I seek only the best, we will be a few in number. Much like a guild, it must be given time to grow. Hence the comment where I said, "I demand loyalty, a display of passion for the art of roleplay, and understanding". Those of you who can endure and be patient will be a part of something that has rarely happened at all. You will be the cause of something successful and ongoing.

In summary, it is as a life commitment. In those exact terms. You join, you are "born". No, this does not mean you will spawn as a child. You can be what you wish, however old you wish, et cetera. What I mean to suggest is that you have a certain expectation which I want met. As life ends with death, the only reason this roleplay ends if we were to all, quite literally, die.

Now you may understand why I see it as a challenge more than a roleplay.

Again, I strongly suggest you private message me with anything you would like to say.

Do NOT private message me with an application until you have first gone to that link and read through it thoroughly.

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games