Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Writing Contests/Games
Worst...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG!
  <(^-^)>O
  Kirby stole my cookie? D< Where is she!?
View Results

Oukow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:33 pm
I don't know if this will be a good game or not but I got the idea today by pondering over my friend's favorite author, Peirs Anthony. He's got a silly imagination involving Cherry Pop Trees that grow....Cherry pops? Or something XD I've only read a few lines from his books, but he's got a good imagination apparently.

He apparently though, writes a few erotica fantasies, which was a bit shocking, yet hilarious. I read about 2 chapters of it, it's called Fartingdale or soemthing of that sort... O-o; Yeah...FART

And I began pondering as to who else could possible be a erotica writer and I realized who the worst one would be

Worst erotica writer
...Lemony Snicket.

So..The point of the game is to write down who would be the worst whatever. xD

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:39 pm
PFFT NO

Lemony Snicket? Are you kidding? He'd be one of the best! "Sex And The Sugar Bowl." "passion: noun. Here used to mean a sense of great pleasure elicited by the sight of Beatrice's exposed throat as she tilted her head back, a pleasure that was nevertheless tinged by foreboding, not unlike the rest of my life."  

d e s d e m o n o
Crew

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:46 am
I'd... I'd so pay for that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:04 pm
Worst Academic Class Evar: AP Physics.

Like. It's got all the horrible-ness of non-bio-chem-blowingup-science. Added to the ridiculous level of mathematics required to understand any of it. If I had been forced to take this class, I would have cried. Reg' Physics was bad enough with four math geniuses in my class.

broken_91

Oukow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:40 pm
d e s d e m o n o
PFFT NO

Lemony Snicket? Are you kidding? He'd be one of the best! "Sex And The Sugar Bowl." "passion: noun. Here used to mean a sense of great pleasure elicited by the sight of Beatrice's exposed throat as she tilted her head back, a pleasure that was nevertheless tinged by foreboding, not unlike the rest of my life."

Whoa...That was...beautiful o-o

Writing Contests/Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff