7,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:24 pm
We all know that sadly Supernatural will come to an end crying crying
BUT how will it end?
I'm sure there are many theories out there so here's mine;
I think there will be one more big evil, this big evil made Lillith evil.

I also think that this big evil is the devil himself (Lucifer). Because the whole 66 seal thingy, you know broken Lucifer walks free.

There will be like a big showdown in end of season 4 some where in Season 5 and Sam will destroy Lillith with his pyshic powers, cos he's like stronger than that b***h.

They will find the colt, and use it to kill Lucifer but it will be like this hugeo battle with alot of demons and spirts and stuff. Dean and Sam kill Lucifer but die themselves. crying crying crying

Or Sam will live because he's got the pyschic powers but will wake up in a hospital with amnesia and never remember hunting or demons or stuff like that.
Dean becomes an Angel.

And there's no more demons.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:59 pm
I have NO idea. I havne't been around here for months (a year) I haven't seen this show for months...I'm awful...since Dean meets what's his name...dman (the angel) I was supposed to catch up with everything this week (spring break) but failed miserably.  

morbid_beauty

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:19 pm
well as far as I can tell. Lilith seduces Sam. I mean we see that first hand. Also Dean has to stop the end of the world, because only he can. And the Angels say he needs to be strong for what he has to do. And that it will be tough. But they won't tell him what it is. Which I can only assume it has to do with Sam. So...

Sam is corrupted and becomes evil. Lilith gives birth to a demonic child, which would be impossible, whichout a human host dna (Sam). And Dean will have to kill Either Sam or the child, or Both.

I'm not sure, I change this idea with each episode, but that's how i see it so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:37 pm
Ross Mohan
well as far as I can tell. Lilith seduces Sam. I mean we see that first hand. Also Dean has to stop the end of the world, because only he can. And the Angels say he needs to be strong for what he has to do. And that it will be tough. But they won't tell him what it is. Which I can only assume it has to do with Sam. So...

Sam is corrupted and becomes evil. Lilith gives birth to a demonic child, which would be impossible, whichout a human host dna (Sam). And Dean will have to kill Either Sam or the child, or Both.

I'm not sure, I change this idea with each episode, but that's how i see it so far.

i agree with the fact that what the angles want dean to do has to do with sam. i mean he keeps getting more powerful and we all know what happened to the other pyschic people at the end of season one  

HydeOTHfan

Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff