Reply Role Plays
The return of Nothing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:57 pm
This rp is based on events that happen after the fall of Xemnas. Heartless still roam about and with them the nobodies also wander. The heroes of light are now able to travel from world to world. The power of the keyblade shared amongst hearts. A new organization is being formed and this time hearts are the least of their concerns.
name- Xakib
age-looks around 17
element- wind
weapon(s)-Broadsword

Birth-
My eyes open and I am in a small city. I am slightly confused as to my whereabouts, but I try to keep calm. I try to figure out what I was doing what was going on. Memories flash in my head like a slideshow prepared by a 5th grader. I try to focus on walking to check my physical condition... shaky, but stable enough. I take a few steps toward a shop, and as I open the door to enter I freeze. I look at my reflection on the glass I wasn't me, I wasn't Kiba. I try to panic but oddly I don't have the need to, I fall to my knees and try to cry but nothing happens. Then a voice rings in my head and says,"XAKIB." I look around and no one is there. I should've felt lost or ven scared, but still nothing. I look around and spot a castle. I walk towards it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:41 am
Name:Xacrum
Element:darkness
Weapon(s):duel weilding keyblades

Birth-
I am out of breath i hits the floor from exhaustion looks up at a window and sees myself and talks to myself "Who am i,where am i,why is it i cant fell anything...",gets up and put my hood on and walks to the castle.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:04 pm
Name: Xashowd
Element: Darkness
Weapons: Masamune, Darkscythe, and the False Oblivion Keyblade (It's about 1.5x longer, and has no keychain).

History: I remember the events of the attack of the Dark Fenrir like it was yesterday...even though it was 50 years ago...The creature struck me as I was defending my home, and I was knocked out...I had turned into a Nobody, and my Heartless had ran off after I had awakened...I wandered from village to village, until I met Xigbar while running for my life. Since that day I had become a member of Organization XIII, working behind the scenes. A secret 15th member. I had seen everything, Sora's journey in Castle Oblivion, Roxas' days in the Organization and his departure, The Invasion of Hollow Bastion...And I had learned the secret power of my unique Keyblade. It allowed me to compact the energy of a fallen Organization member into a sphere, with all of their powers and personality inside. To preserve these orbs, I built a series of secret tunnels under Hollow Bastion, all of them connecting to a place I named the Garden of Assemblage, as a substitute for our old meeting place, Where Nothing Gathers. There I slept for 45 years...Now I have awoken. I plan to resurrect the Organization one day, to restore balance to the worlds when Light overtakes Darkness. But first, there are a number of things I have to deal with. First and foremost: The Legacy. But that's a different dimension, and I have time... Now I travel from world to world, and I have earned my reputation as the last Nobody from that era...Xashowd, the Explorer of Worlds.

I have traveled to this dimension because I heard that a new Organization was being created. I think that maybe I can give them some guidance...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:03 pm
Sees someone ahead but doesn't run to meet him just continues walking and thinks"Why am i here,....what have i become".  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Guurochan

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:35 pm
Name: Katon
Element: Darkness
Weapons: Keyblade and Other Unknown power
History: Unknown  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:54 pm
character: Konji

element:earth/metal

weapon: specially made key blade, which shows king mickey.

entrance: as he awakens he sees the destruction around him,he grabs his keyblade and sets off to stop this madness.as he fights through swarms he sees more heros running towards him to help.(tron,jack skelenington, jack sparrow and will turner)  

qwerty678

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Yosuke Tamako

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:58 am
Name : Xines
element : Fire & Darkness
weapon(s) : Dark Chacram keyblade. ( Which can be changed into Chacrams )

History :
I try to get up, and look around me. The Little things that i still remember flash into my head. A keyblade, a letter with the kings sign, but little i remember about the way i fall into that deep sleep.. a garden full of rozen, a smiling face.. someone telling me to close my eyes, . I shake my head and look around again. ' W..who am i..? ' even my voice shakes. Then i see the keyblade in my hand, close my eyes and slightly smile, a red haired guy smiles back in my head. Afther some walking i see a Castle, and walk towards it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:33 pm
name: Aylluxi (pronounced I-UXIE)
element: water/music (does it count?)
weapons: a sword that bends like water but sturdy as steel, can lull enemies to sleep or make an extremely loud blast with voice.

history/birth: I woke up inside a blinding white place, I covered my eyes from the light. "Where am I? What is this place?" Eventually, my eyes got used to where I was. I was inside a large white room lying on a bed. "That would explain all this bright light, but where is the light source?" I walk to open the door of the room and opened it. Outside was just more blinding white. I took a walk around until I started wondering how I got here. Images flashed. A bloody extended hand, an army of heartless, and a refuge holding hundreds of people. They made me shudder and something stabbed at my chest. There was nothing there. No feelings. Nothing but nothing.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces