Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Because I'm in honours, I have no life outside of school. :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreadlock Rasta

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:28 pm
Something posessed me last year to take an honours lit class.
It was probably my teacher last year that recomended me for it.
That c**t b***h.
Anyways.

We have an impromptu thingy tomorrow on Oedipus and Frankenstien, in which we are not allowed to use out books. So we have to write a bunch of quotes from the book on a 4x6 notecard, because if we don't have quotes, we fail. And do we know what the topic is? No. Not at all.
smile

So here I am on a ******** it is night writing down a bunch of quotes when I should be partying.

Lame.

I already had to come home early the last two days too and do s**t so I don't fail all my classes. (Except painting.) Which is retarded. Because I don't give a s**t about school.

But I'm getting a C in math on my report card. And I thought I was failing it and that I'd have to retake it. So I wa excited for about 5 minutes.

And sorry that this is so ******** boring. I'm really annoyed right now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:24 am
i've got an 8 page paper to write, i feel your pain neutral  

CokePixie
Crew

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:29 am
i dont have homework, but i could potentially loose my job in the next few days biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:18 pm
My school doesn't really give homework. They don't really give a lot of classwork, either. They just talk too much and make us take notes 'cause they're lazy.  

Heff

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:24 am
Don't do any work, that might work.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:34 pm
I don't have homework in any of my classes this semester (well I had one essay in Sociology), but i'm required to read the entire ******** text book in all my classes. I got 12.85/25 on my 204 midtermn. I'm ******** awesome, 51% (I thought I failed so i'm very ******** proud).  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:39 pm
That's the only class I sometimes try in. All the others I don't do s**t in, and I sleep alot. And I only try to to prove to myself that I'm not a burn out.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:53 am
I didn't go to school today, i'm super cool.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces