Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
Gaian Marine Corps Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cid_H_VII

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:48 pm
We are one of the newest military branches, and right now, consist of a very small number of members.

There are three divisions within our organization, and they are as follows:
1st Marine Tank Division - the Storm Riders
1st Marine Aircraft Wing - Hexlith
1st Marine Infantry Division

The GMC is a modern military guild that was derived from the Gaian Republic Marine Corps. Due to many complications, the GRMC has fallen, but a few of us survived, and have created a new branch, the GMC, to keep on with the fight, and continue protecting Gaia.

Even as a small organization, the GMC will aid any who need assistance, but due to our lack of Marines, any alliances would come of assistance as well.

If you have an questions, let me know, and I will answer them, or direct them to another who can answer it.

~Major Cid Highwind
Commander of Hexlith
VC of the GMC.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:20 pm
I would like to join this under the Aircrat Wing if I could.  

Rakashi Uchiha

Mill Wilkinson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:27 am
Considered allying yourselves with the UGMF? Just curious.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:55 am
Red and Silver Death, we could always use some more good pilots. I'll send you an invite if you haven't already put in a join request.

Mill Wilkinson, last I knew, a while ago talks of becoming allies with the UGMF were going on but I don't know if it went farther then that. I believe this would be a smart move for us, but the one to discuss this with would be either Keithovich07 or Sharpiegod30 as they are the Lt. general and the General of the guild. I have passed the message on to both of them.  

Cid_H_VII

Mill Wilkinson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:58 am
I am pretty certain our two guilds can find common interests.

Say, are you RPing the MC of the whole of Gaia or do you concentrate on specific states, like Barton or Durem?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:56 am
We are not state specific.

Also, I have talked with the Lt. General of our guild, and it has been decided that we are willing to negotiate to gain an alliance with the UGMF.

Cid_H_VII

Mill Wilkinson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:34 am
Means more work to our storyline writers. ^^
Please contact the guild moderators if you want to establish negotiations. I am just a lowly sergeant. razz

Do you lack some type of troops? I am adequate with RPs myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:29 pm
Actually, we could use someone in either the tank division or the infantry. we had a few in the infantry, but activity has been low recently.

I will pass the word on to my superiors. Though I am the VC of the guild, I only have that position because I am on the most, and can do anything that needs to be done. other than that, I just run the Aircraft Wing.

Cid_H_VII

Mill Wilkinson

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:42 am
You need infantry? How about a sniper? Or basic rifleman? cool  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:47 am
we have a sniper, but a basic rifleman would be of assistance.  

Cid_H_VII

Mill Wilkinson

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:10 pm
You may have a sniper, but you don't have GAU sniper. cool

I applied as a rifleman. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:21 pm
Mill Wilkinson
You may have a sniper, but you don't have GAU sniper.

My Penance

Mill Wilkinson

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:11 am
I couldn't join directly, so I contacted a mod with a badass application. Haven't heard anything since. Why? smile  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:50 am
Not many people have logged in, within our guild for a while. Which mod did you contact? because I haven't received anything.  

Cid_H_VII

Mill Wilkinson

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:55 am
Ah, might be that. I cotnacted a not-you, but can't recall exactly. Should I rejoin through you?  
Waiting Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff