Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
Tips?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haisu Kure

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:39 pm
Hey im trying to start a small mercenary business but im having a little trouble. Ive posted my ad all over the place in gaia but i havent gotten much work. . . so does anyone have some adviice for me?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:48 pm

It could be because no one actually needs a mercenary on gaia....? There's not much you could do...scratch that, there's nothing you could do. So why hire?

Rad Disease

Haisu Kure

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:27 pm
Heh cuz i manage guilds, train roleplayers, role play, recruit guild members, and heighten guild activity. Thats why people hire me. And if you read what posted i specifically said i dont get much work, meaning that people do hire me but I just want help getting more business lol

and for the record if you cant say anything helpful dont say anything at all ^_^ thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:29 am

You said mercenary business, so I responded to what you said. ;D

Besides, that's not how Gaia works. Gaia works more like: "Flame the idiots and leave none standing."

Rad Disease

Haisu Kure

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 pm
Well like i said if you dont have anything constructive to say. .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:40 pm

And like I've said, that's not how Gaia works. If you try to live by that, you'll never survive in the forums.

Rad Disease

Cid_H_VII

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:01 pm
Maybe if you put in your title that you are more then a Merc. maybe, Merc/Trainer/guild management assistant? that way people would get a little more overview, and might look into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:50 pm
Thanks for the tip  

Haisu Kure

kaiser321

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:50 pm
and maybe not shout in almost every post? P: and possibly advertise with a banner in your sig, and post in some other threads, but just hope that they see the sig, and you not going around posting.... HEY COME TO MY MERCENARY THING, I'LL HELP YOU!

not saying you do that but still >.>  
Waiting Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff