Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
new people killing epics Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:29 pm
have any new people just out of no where killed a tailed beast host or other immensely strong individual?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:43 pm
nope no chance there is a rule you cant beat someone 2 ranks higher then you so a genin would stand no chance to a tailed jounin  

i3 tails Yagura

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:26 pm
I hate that rule. -,- It leaves so many opportunities unexplored. As long as they don't meta-game or Godmode, of course. But it depends on the individuals fighting.

But there are a few people who run around and kill for fun or something. Raiden blew up some or most of the Leaf a while back, Jake attacked Sand (?) with a powerful S-Ranked and blew part of that up...and I was blowing up the cloud with explosives and stuff a while back...hmmm...and some people could do that whenever they want. Like Oroami and Mikyo, and Susumu, I'm sure. (Hector Rouge, Oni_soul, and Eris5)

...Oh, and some older Akatsuki member poisoned the entire Rock Village.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:43 pm
The rule is "You cannot kill someone two ranks higher then you ALONE"  

Masumi H Dekata

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:48 pm
I know, but I still think, given the right circumstances....

...Do we have a rulebook with all these things written somewhere? Like these rules, "No FTG and No Portals and No killing people two ranks higher than yourself alone" somewhere? I'm just wondering....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:50 pm
We had one posted by bambi but it somehow got deleted so we working on a new one. And no lenon, the odds are very low of a genin killing a jonin or chunin killing a sanin. I mean unless it like "sannin stands there as the kid stabbed him in the neck over and over" But the MAJORITY of the time it just doesnt happen  

Masumi H Dekata

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:55 pm
It's a gay rule and it goes against all they say they are striving for!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:21 pm
xD This will end up turning into a debate thread.

But if...oh, wait. In my stupidity, I think I just realized that the only thing not really able to kill a kage would be the Academy Students and Genin. So it'd be:
Academy Student - Kills up to Chuunin
Genin - Kills up to Jounin
Chuunin - Kills all
Jounin - Kills all
Sannin/Kage - Kills all

Sorry, I think that's fair. ...That is correct, right?  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:26 pm
It fair the way it is. Chunin are way to low to kill a Kage. At least it use to be cause Chunin were a lot weaker back in the day. But after people avoiding some rules and most people thinking it ok they getting more powerful  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:28 pm
Masumi H Dekata
We had one posted by bambi but it somehow got deleted so we working on a new one. And no lenon, the odds are very low of a genin killing a jonin or chunin killing a sanin. I mean unless it like "sannin stands there as the kid stabbed him in the neck over and over" But the MAJORITY of the time it just doesnt happen

Yet you say in the guild that you are going to keep it as close to Naruto as you can. Well then if a Genin is able to kill a Sannin then he's able too. 3nodding

Seriously here's an Example: Naruto, a Genin, beat Pain, which no one has ever beat! Pain is the Kage of Hidden Rain and has beaten Hanzou, the old ruler of Rain and once revered as one of the strongest shinobis alive with his Salmander summonings. Pain also beat Jiraiya, one of the legendary Sannin and even Kitsume and Itachi were scared of fighting him because of his power and knowledge. Pain is called GOD but god his a** handed to him by a Genin.

Another Example: Sakura beat Sasori!!! Sasori was an puppet master and had defeated the strongest Kakekage the world had ever known, 3rd Kazekage. Yet a Chunin beat someone who was able to kill a Kage and create them into a Puppet, then even use it against her!!! Shocking how a Chuunin could beat that!

Oh Wait Another: Sasuke, who is still a Genin, easily killed Orochimaru. Yeah he was sick and was unprepared, but he killed the 3rd Hokage when he was sick too! BUT he took out the 3rd Hokage, supposely the 3rd knew every Jutsu in Hidden Leaf and was concidered the second strongest, the 4th is first! Also he is a Legendary Sannin.

It's weird how I can just think about it and in the World of Ninja it's not about Rank it's about how good of a Ninja you are. They can't God Mod in Real life, so let's just stop that and start actually worrying about RPing and not what Rank we are.

You think Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were like "Oh s**t, You're 2 ranks above me! I can't kill you! ******** Me!!!!"???????? Hell no they worked hard and became better and beat all odds.

Now you tell me that we're sticking to Naruto and I'll call you a lier.  

L K r e g e r

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:30 pm
But if you put into place some preparatory things, such as traps and the like, and distract them enough so they don't notice it, it's a possibility. It'll probably take a long time and I'm only talking about the really good Rp'ers who have that ability to think about things in a different way and do things in a more...strategic (?) way.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:32 pm
L K r e g e r
Who said we were holding true to it? In fact there are several things in the naruto world that are banned in the guild. Just because we are "as close as possible" doesn't mean "exactly with cannon"  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 pm
L K r e g e r
Masumi H Dekata

Yet you say in the guild that you are going to keep it as close to Naruto as you can. Well then if a Genin is able to kill a Sannin then he's able too. 3nodding

Seriously here's an Example: Naruto, a Genin, beat Pain, which no one has ever beat! Pain is the Kage of Hidden Rain and has beaten Hanzou, the old ruler of Rain and once revered as one of the strongest shinobis alive with his Salmander summonings. Pain also beat Jiraiya, one of the legendary Sannin and even Kitsume and Itachi were scared of fighting him because of his power and knowledge. Pain is called GOD but god his a** handed to him by a Genin.

Another Example: Sakura beat Sasori!!! Sasori was an puppet master and had defeated the strongest Kakekage the world had ever known, 3rd Kazekage. Yet a Chunin beat someone who was able to kill a Kage and create them into a Puppet, then even use it against her!!! Shocking how a Chuunin could beat that!

Oh Wait Another: Sasuke, who is still a Genin, easily killed Orochimaru. Yeah he was sick and was unprepared, but he killed the 3rd Hokage when he was sick too! BUT he took out the 3rd Hokage, supposely the 3rd knew every Jutsu in Hidden Leaf and was concidered the second strongest, the 4th is first! Also he is a Legendary Sannin.

It's weird how I can just think about it and in the World of Ninja it's not about Rank it's about how good of a Ninja you are. They can't God Mod in Real life, so let's just stop that and start actually worrying about RPing and not what Rank we are.

You think Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke were like "Oh s**t, You're 2 ranks above me! I can't kill you! ******** Me!!!!"???????? Hell no they worked hard and became better and beat all odds.

BUT Sakura got help from Chiyo - if not, she'd be dead. (I really wish she was. -.-)

Naruto got trained by Jirya for a while under a LOT of training, and then learned the sage techniques, and still had to use a lot of chakara AND his demon. Plus, if rank was automatically based on strength and not the tests, then Naruto would probably be at the very least a Jounin level.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:37 pm
call_me_ishmail
L K r e g e r
Who said we were holding true to it? In fact there are several things in the naruto world that are banned in the guild. Just because we are "as close as possible" doesn't mean "exactly with cannon"

Let's not forget that, in this guild, people attack genin for fun. Some things are just too powerful, and if we keep them in here, it'll be people having to Godmode their way out of it or die, and nobody really wants their hard work to just die. I know I didn't. And THEN, if we had the Rinnengon...really? We've already tried that and it didn't work out. And if we DID stick to the Naruto world, we'd have a bunch of bloodlines that nobody could use, and the Custom Jutsu/Bloodlines/Clans would be nonexistent, meaning that that we have like...no choice or say in what we're able to do. So being 'Exactly with cannon" is not usually very good.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:47 pm
we have said on several occations we dont count naruto as a genin example. OF COURSE HE GOING TRO WIN HE THE MAIN CHARACTER.

Sakura did not beat Sasori alone

And Sasuke didnt kill orochimaru he reversed the jutsu. Also Sasuke is not genin he is Considered "Rogue Ninja" so he could easily be at Jonin level  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff