Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's all about twilight

Back to Guilds

express yourself .Are you a team edward , team Jacob.Werewolf or Vampire,human. 

Tags: Twilight Saga, wolf, team edward, vampire, team jacob 

Reply Twilight
NEW

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarbear29
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:22 pm
Hey time to make clans
so we can battle and much more .
werewolf and vampire
plz if you want u can make a vampire and werewolf
my can will be is the Volturi Name is Archduchess
so only the best of the best will join
To start we will have 2 werewolf clans and 2 vampire clans
If you want to be a group leader
pm me or post to this topic
location of clan
rules of your group
and y I should pick you

your charater vampire
to join a clan
ex.
Name(do not copy twilight)
sex sad boy or girl)
Power(not all need to have one)
type(werewolf/human/vampire/Half vampire half human)
good or evil:
history:
personality:

Name:Nessa Calanor
Sex:Girl
Type:vampire
Good or evil:good
Power:My power is to foretell the future.
History:I was turned in 1210. My family and I lived in England. One day when we were with my father on a hunting trip when we were attacked by vampires. My family was killed but one turned me because I looked like her daugther.Today I live with her living like a normal person but thhe drinking blood part.I also live with the love of my life that I met 300 years ago his name is Charles.
look:User Image
husband:User Image
personality:funny,loud,werid,otgoing,friendly,speaks her mind,talkative.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 am
Name: Jiggly
Sex: Girl
Type: Vampire
Good/Evil: Good
Power: Mind Control
History: My parents abandoned me when I was still a child.. They said it is because I bring them bad luck.. They treat me as crazy.. Abnormal.. Monster.. I spent my life alone.. I stay mostly on the woods because that is the only place where I'm accepted for who I am.. At age of 15, a vampire from the woods,who got interested in me,changed me.. And that is the start of my new life.. A very different life.. After sometime, I discovered my power and made good use of it..
Look:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Prefers to be alone.. Drinks only animal blood.. Never tasted human blood yet..  

cahelle
Crew

xXlopikedXx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:08 pm
name:mia
sex:girl
type:vampire
good or evil:good
power:can control the four elements
history:father and mother died when I was four I was alone till someone took me in and raised me eventuly I found out he was a vampire he bit me and left me I didn't want to hurt the people I knew so I ran away and lived in the forest I lived on animal blood I've just gotten used to the smell of human blood but I can barley be around them.....
looks:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
personallity:smart sassy cool awesome and has of course read the twilight books^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:26 pm
Name: Kay
sex:Girl
Power: Telekinetic
type: Vampire
good or evil: Good
history: I lived during the the American Industrial Revolution, my parents had my little brother work in a steal mill, he was only six, I asked to work there instead. But parents wouldn't let me, "A women needs to cook, clean and marry. Not work in a mill." Is what my father always said. One day I fire killed everyone in the mill, including my brother. I blamed my parents for his death and ran away. Three months after leaving I met a vampire in the woods. I begged him to kill me, but shortly after he bit my neck a hunter came, and scared the vampire off. And instead of being killed I became immortal.
look:
User Image
Personalty: Smart-mouthed, doesn't quit, rude but still nice to the people she likes, very smart.  

GothicXBisexual

sazame kusaka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:03 pm
Name:Kayla Rains
sex: female
Power: resistance to the smell of blood
type: vampire
good or evil: good
history: On her 17th birthday, a man trailed her car home from a party. around midnight the vampire slamed into her car and attacked. a miracle saved her life and she was forever changed. loves nature and animals, can usually be found in the woods, Disgusted by the thought of drinking human blood. Only ever tasted animal blood.
look: (will add later, i have to scan and add it drawing)
personallity: caring, childesh in a way, creative, underestimated in abilities, extremely sarcastic, picks on those she doesnt like,  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:54 pm
Name: Christina James (Kitty)
sex:Female
Powers:can change into anything
Type:Vampire
good or evil:Good
History:She was a knights daughter in Italy in the 1500s.She was at a ball in france with her father . Her father left her with the owner of the castle but what she didn't know is that the owner was a vampire so he changed her and killed her father so she remained 19 forever.

Looks:User Image

Personallity:fun,energetic,shy,kind,leadership,mean sometimes  

Randomcupcakegoddess

950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100

My Real Name Is Alice

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:03 pm
Name: Mary
sex: Girl
Power: Invisibility
good or evil: Good
history: I was born in 1896 in England. I didn't like my parents so I ran away and went on a ship to America. On the way there, I met a boy who was a vampire. He made me trust him, but while we were on the boat deck looking at the water, he started attacking me. I was lucky enough that a worker on the ship saw us and he shot the vampire a couple times in the head. It was a miracle that the shots killed him. I hated the 3-day pain of the venom going through my veins, but when that was over I arrived to America. I forever stayed 17.
look: http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/66/37/4fda691e1153766_flip.png
personallity:
Nice, energetic, happy, "vegetarian" haha  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 am
i love twilight but i am a vampire!!!!!  

jilly_rocks_95

Natalie Pop
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 pm
Name:Savannah Opal
Power: All psychic abilities
type:vampire
good or evil:good
history:N/A
look:This hairUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.this faceUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and this body ect.User Image

personality: sweet, caring , intelligent, strong, can relate to humans often,doesn't mind the smell of werewolves and DRINKS HUMAN BLOOD ONLY  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:00 pm
Name: Monique
Power: mind reading
good or evil:
history: I was born in Britain, born into a rich family. Mother was a beauty, Father was very handsome. I had two sisters, and three brothers. One warm summers eve there was a vampire attack and my parents were killed, and my brother, sisters, and I were all turned into vampires. Now we live by drinking strictly animal blood. We still live in Britain, and I'm raising my only daughter, named Crystal.
look:User Image
personality: Im caring, get along with humans (their smell hungers me, but i've tamed that problem), im trustworthy, and im very sly!  

ohsobeautifullybroken

Twilight

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff