GIMME YOUR DAMN ATTENTION Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:10 am
Making new thread names is fun. Tee hee.

Anywho, it's now 4:09 in the morning and I don't get to sleep until tonight! Sorta. Here's while:

I get to go to the hospital for my third time this freakin' month! This time, they're putting a camera down my throat (already had it up the other end; that was traumatizing...) and it's gonna suck. I like the part where they drug my pessimistic a** and for a mighty 5 minutes I get to experience life if I weren't so cynical...then I get to wake up with my throat hurting. A LOT. I have a high pain tolerance. When I actually FEEL pain, I don't handle it well, especially when it's somewhere I can't really get to. I've had this done before, and for some reason, and I know it's different for other people: My throat feels like it's been torn open each time.

So, this means I might not post for a little while! OR it could mean I'll do nothing but mole up in my office and never leave the computer except to occasionally use the bathroom.

FAIR WARNING: Aside from -possibly- not posting, I'm going to be extremely pissy. More so then usual! So talk to me and/or piss me off at your own risk!

-B  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 am
He does his best work in this state. I swear it. Well im going to probably have to disappoint everyone with some news...

I think im losing the direction i started going in when this all started to im doing some serious re-evaluation... Hmm the H.E.C never really played the role i wanted... So im thinking of temporarily shutting down the guild and making up anew story. BUT!!! This is a group choice, im not gonna just say ******** yalls hard work. So lets do this together in the days to come.  

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Vulpexia

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:28 am
Just because the story doesn't go the way you imagined doesn't mean you have to shut it down >_< No one is on gaia any more and the only people who rp with me are here -(well you) maybe if you just cruised a little...having such a complex plot with multipul threads and many 'cast' members is hard because no matter what you do, you can't have a character around each and every one of the cast members to keep them in sync with the plot and the rest of the story (trust me i've learned this with my guild- which you all are free to join and reserect lol)

Smaller simpler, two thread multi charactered rps with epic plot lines are easier to manage. I've just given up on the multi thread guild after having the plot finished and the story ended...and having people in other parts of the guild 'school' not knowing what went down and not keeping up with other people. Feel free to check out my guild... in the old/dead archived threads rp's section. I had the Matica High school for the Gifted thread. Just look into it. Vulpexia's Guild - Dreams of the Dreamers - Nightshade's Forums

I hope this helped a little. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:41 pm
In all honesty: Do what you will. It's your guild and thus your story.

Though, I can offer an alternative: Things did not go the way you envisioned, yes? Instead of scrapping everything, improvise. When the current arc comes to an end, set things up so the H.E.C. BECOMES more of a center. At this point, I think characters are beginning to get a better grasp on what "side" they may choose, thus the rise of a Neo-H.E.C. and a Neo-Faction could have pretty neat results, especially if say Panderas were to become the lead engineer for H.E.C. and Zadkiel offered his assistance to the Faction. Two characters used for reference merely because of their power/impact.

And if you have a hard time pulling off multiple characters, remember: I'm your Vice! I'm here to help. If you need someone to be created for some purpose but don't want to/can't play them, I can! More characters I have, the more gold I get from posts, and the more I get to do when I log on! Relieves boredom.  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 pm
Problem solved then i guess...

But now i have to rework a story (which we all know i love doing) and figure out which parts to shut down. And if i centralizing it all back to faction and HEC stuff all these side stories kinda have to be shut down. I dont mean erase them i just mean stop rping in them. Its either faction or HEC. Thats kinda how it was supposed to be in the first place...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:31 am
That sounds better then shutting teh whole thing down and starting over from the beginning.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:16 am
well no matter what we have to shut down. For atleast two days. I'll need to erase all the non essital threads and sub forums

I SUGGEST that everyone put here specifically what they don't want erased cause when I erase it and you did nothing to prevent it I don't want no lip!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:23 am
Are deleting everything then. Profiles, theme's places, the subforums  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:00 pm
Can't help but think we oughta be waiting for Neross n' Piko. Both of em' are smart n' just as much a part of the guild as anyone else and should have say, y'know? I'll see if I can get a hold of them. If not, then in the meantime, we can "finish up" the side stories and be ready for the "return."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:27 pm
Ok ive been waiting for neross and piko but guys im thinking about doing this on monday so theyve got two days.

Ive decided were restarting. So unless they come in and have a really good idea to what we can do instead im time warping us back to right before the first chapter. Youll be excited to know we wont be starting at the beggining of this RP, instead well be doing an Prologue sort of deal.  

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:26 am
According to the text I got from Piko, Neross' been under an assload of stress as has Piko. I'll inform them of this "time limit" though I think it'll just piss them off and drive them FURTHER away...which is kinda a bad idea.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm
Well i wouldnt want to do that now would i?

So in light of all of the "inconviences" ill be enacting onto others im not gonna do what i wanted to do. Please enjoy.  

ChainedFallacy
Captain

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:54 pm
See this is what happens when I'm gone. I miss a bunch of s**t. .....*shrugs* oh well.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 pm
Seems like any of us going away for X amount of time leads to headaches.

Kris, I'm gonna point out my other idea involving Piko and a certain "rise to power." In taking THAT action, you'd know all was well here (and not have to drift away) and you'd know a story would continue while you could focus on what you decide for a story in the other guild.  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

ChainedFallacy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:59 pm
Well actually thats fine but im not going to drift away from the guild, i love you guys your like family. I bicker and fight alot and im sorry but im still kinda trying to grow up and this is a place where my aggression kinda leaks. Just here lately my writing has been... I dont enjoy it, I kinda need to revamp the spirit. Ive only RPed here for the last few months its no wonder i got bored. So im going to just stay and let things work out, i forgot i change the story with needing to change anything. Its a family affair as they would say. Id actually love to see one of you ris eup and abe a power player, god knows i think my only real challenge is Kain. So if one of you can really do somethign amazing do it. Im going to rebuild the guild like i wanted but im going to build around the people that make it and thats all of you.

~Another lame as make up apology from you psychotic leader.
Kris  
Folly of Man

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces