Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
I got a question...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:59 pm
I'm not a girl, yet this seems like a guild for girls. Yet was invited anyway and not complaining at all.

I guess somebody likes me?

So anyway... I was just wondering why I was invited. Something tells me it has something to do with Zanny Fanny... stare

She knows who she is.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 am
It is mostly a girls guild but guys are more than welcome. The guild was actually created from the zOMG Clan Sparkle Motion.

We do have quite a few guys here and they were not mistaken for girls so if you got invited it's most likely because the inviter thought you were cool enough to hang with us. . . .although your current avi is questionble. . . . xd (Princes Peach? o_O) xd

Here you will be free to SQUEE and basicly chat about the less masculine topics without the hassle of jerks, perves, and n00bs found in the forums. And since we're all girls or guys who hang with girls you don't ave to worry about anyone making fun of you wink

UltaMatt
I'm not a girl, yet this seems like a guild for girls. Yet was invited anyway and not complaining at all.

I guess somebody likes me?

So anyway... I was just wondering why I was invited. Something tells me it has something to do with Zanny Fanny... stare

She knows who she is.

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:23 pm
99% of the male members of Sparkle Motion have been selected by me the guild master. I choose males based off of there disposition and personal style. More then any thing you are one of our man candies. Enjoy ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:31 pm
Oh I'm not worried about people making fun of me, I was just wondering thats all.
Glad you like my avatars. Thats one of the reasons either than talking to people I go on here.  

UltaMatt

Questionable Survivor

8,425 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games