Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demons Of Gaia! (DEMON CLAN MEMBERS JOIN HERE~!!!)

Back to Guilds

Reply Demons Of Gaia!
Contest ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlickoFly
Vice Captain

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:46 pm
since the orb farming contest doesn't seem to be working, are there any ideas anyone has that we could do since the last contest was a failure? Lets face it, winning by default is boring. We need a contest that might get clan members to join more readily. Because the last try was a complete bust. crying Just post some ideas here, and it might be the next contest. biggrin

Yeah, prizes for the next one will be mucho big also. razz  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:49 pm
Maybe we could do a "whoever defeats a boss by themselves and comes back first wins"? Like for Duneslam. Everyone is by themselves, they fight separately, and however comes back with it done gets a prize?  

Cloudcrane

FlickoFly
Vice Captain

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:46 pm
Cloudcrane
Maybe we could do a "whoever defeats a boss by themselves and comes back first wins"? Like for Duneslam. Everyone is by themselves, they fight separately, and however comes back with it done gets a prize?

Yeah, but the problem is, they would need to post a screenshot to prove that they actually accomplished that. One of the problems with the last contest was that the people who wanted to enter, some of them didn't know how to take a screenshot. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:13 pm
Then again, we could add a tutorial on how to take a screenshot...  

FlickoFly
Vice Captain

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200

Cloudcrane

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:29 pm
I meant by, everyone in the contest will be in the same user at the same time, and all doing the same boss.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:41 pm
Cloudcrane
I meant by, everyone in the contest will be in the same user at the same time, and all doing the same boss.

Hmm. I can see where this is going. Do you mind if I tweak it a little bit. All participants will partake in the Duneslam quest, with me or another VC timing them. Whichever contestent does Duneslam the fastest, wins. Something like that?  

FlickoFly
Vice Captain

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200

Cloudcrane

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:26 pm
Yes, something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:37 pm
Cloudcrane
Yes, something like that.

Hmm, I think it just might work. We'd need a set amount of participants, what do you have in mind?  

FlickoFly
Vice Captain

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200

Cloudcrane

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:38 pm
Maybe....fifty participants. And we need a judge standing near the boat to see who came back first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 pm
Hey, HEEEEEY! What about... *thinks* A pie-eatin' contest? No...? All right... I'm screwed...
Erm... Uhh... I'm thinkin', I'm thinkin'.... Flicker, if I find somethin' else, I'll throw it in the ideas list.  

Gryphon Saitos
Vice Captain

Tipsy Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

FlickoFly
Vice Captain

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:05 pm
Gryphon Saitos
Hey, HEEEEEY! What about... *thinks* A pie-eatin' contest? No...? All right... I'm screwed...
Erm... Uhh... I'm thinkin', I'm thinkin'.... Flicker, if I find somethin' else, I'll throw it in the ideas list.

Pie eatin' contest? How would we pull that off, lol xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:17 pm
Im fine at being the judge 4 the contest if it's not over yet!! Im been bored latly n notin fun 2 do!! Ill help out in this contest!!  

Darkken0510
Vice Captain

FlickoFly
Vice Captain

Dapper Dreamer

24,725 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • 5000 High Score 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:35 pm
Darkken0510
Im fine at being the judge 4 the contest if it's not over yet!! Im been bored latly n notin fun 2 do!! Ill help out in this contest!!

Hey, sure why not? Wen need more people to enter into the contest though. Check the clan page if you're interested.  
Demons Of Gaia!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games