Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply RP Lounge
PIRATE SHIP !!! [CLOSED] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate?
  yes!
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:28 pm
ALL "BOXED" TEXT IS HOW IT BEGAN IN "The Soda Machine" minigame subforrum.

It doesn't have anything to do with the RP, but if you want to know what the starting "question" was, go HERE.

Quote:
(xwhateverxdudex: we'll keep having to bump the question if we want an answer)

(moonracer: *salutes* Aye, aye captain!)

(xwhateverxdudex: follow orders, me mates, or ye will be keelhauled)

(moonracer: Ar ye be a hard captain but a good 'un.)

(xwhateverxdudex: Arr, thank ye - prepar to board the enemy ship ~fires cannon~)

(moonracer: Aye, aye captain! Ye heard the Captain prepare to board that ship! Arr!!)

(xwhateverxdudex: we be close enough to board - extend to plank - arr ~draws sword~)

(moonracer: Aye captain! *extends plank and draws swords*)

(xwhateverxdude: ~shouts~ATTACK - ~runs across board and starts sword fighting with the enemy~ - The first person to find their treasure can have first pick - ARR)

(moonracer: Arr!!! *runs across and begins to sword fight with the enemy. Cheers go up from the captains words the enemy's going down quick*)

(xwhateverxdudex: ~finishes killing two more enemies as the captain of the ship runs in~ Your all mine you blaggard! ~attack the other captain~)

(moonracer: *Continues to battle the right hand man to the enemy captain guts 'em and keeps the rest of the guy's back while you battle it out. Cheers go out for our captain and a few taunts thrown out towards the enemy captain.*)

(xwhateverxdudex: ~finishes killing the other captain, look around and sees that all the enemies are either dead or dying~ Good work crew. Time to take everything of value. Like I said before, the first person to find the treasure gets first pick. NOW SPLIT UP! ~heads towards the captains quarters~)

(moonracer: *The crew cheers then splits off to look for the treasure. Nothing is left unturned as every inch if checked for valuables though so far only meager pickings are to be found. Heads down for the bowls of the ship.*)

(xwhateverxdudex: ~finds a hidden vault in the captains quarters with some gold and diamonds~ This is nice, but it's not the main treasure.)

(moonracer: *Eventually comes back* Captain I be finin' somtin weird in de hull of this here ship. What ye want to do wif 'er? *shoves catgirl forward with sword pointed at her*)

(xwhateverxdudex: ~grins evily~ Leave 'er to me. EVERYBODY OUT! I have some "ahem - interrogating" to do. hehehehe)

(moonracer: *raises eyebrow but nods slightly* Aye Captain. *Turns to the bit of the crew that has joined* Ye heard 'em! Get out of 'ere! We've got treasure ter fine! *all leave*)

(xwhateverxdudex: ~comes out an hour later carrying an unconscious catgirl with slitely disheveled clothing~ Good news! She's desided to join the crew. But seeing as how she's part of the spoils of this run, she won't get a share of the treasure this time. Has anyone found the treasure chest yet?)

(moonracer: *Crew turns and looks at captain with "new crew member" and all smirk* Aye Captain. *First mate nods and thumbs towards a hord of treasure and chests* Aye Captain we be findin their treasure. This be the last of it to be taken over ter our ship.)

TO BE CONTINUED!!! (here)

EDIT: Download zip, for copies of all RP images...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QT2J02G4 (Password = pirate)
[If the link dies - contact me, I'll be keeping a copy of the zip]

EDIT 2:
ALL MEMBERS THAT HAVE EVER PLAYED, AND THEIR CHARACTERS

xwhateverxdudex: Captain Edward Hellsmere, ShadowCat
User ImageUser Image

Moonracer: Airiana Tempest, Demon, Eclipse
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

L337 M4573R N!NJ4: Maskus Katar
User Image

Gryph Korval: Meshii
User Image

aamiller321: Quincy Martin, Klen, "Mr. Was"
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

NeverMoreRavin_6_6_6: Dairtic, Creesa
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:38 pm
BEGINNING POST

Good Work everyone!
Start move'n da rest over ta our ship!
I'll make sure our newest "member" is "secured" safely in ma quarters.
arr.

~And so the captain "ahem - secures(locks)" the newest crew member in his quarters and comes back out to help move the rest of the bounty over to their pirate ship. The captain then tosses a lit torch to the other ship, and it starts burning away.~

Let's get back te the hide-out, and divy da treasure. arr

~As they sail away, the pirates latest enemy vessel sinks down below the waves to it's watery grave~  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:32 pm
As the captain "secures" the newest "member" to the crew there are a few whistles and quiet cheers for the captain. The first mate smirks but then turns, "Oi ye be 'ere the Captain lets get this 'ere booty over to our ship!"

The only female crew member, if ya don't count the newest member, be as fierce as their captain but a damn good first mate. She grabs a chest and begins to carry it over to their ship. Soon the treasure was loaded and they unattached from the enemy ship. They watched as their captain torched the enemy vessel and cheer as it begins to sink.

The crew cheers and the first mate nods, "Aye, Captain!" She turns, "All right ye skally wags! Lets get te work! We be 'eadin for home!" She joins the crew now it getting the ship to set out. She climbs the mast like she's part monkey or cat grabbing one of the lines she swings down and a few men grab the line once she lands and they hoist the main sails and they were off for home.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:58 am
~The pirates return to their hidout, a large cave in the side of a rocky outcrop off an island in the south pacific, and dock at the only peer~

~The captain comes out of his quarters~

Tha was a good hule me mates.
Let's get tha treasure inte the main room, and start the divying. arr
Just remember, no one get anythin till I say the divy'n begins.
~picks up two large cheasts and begins to take them to the main room~
NOW GET TA WORK!!!  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:15 pm
Once the ship has docked the first mate knocks on the captain's quarters, "Captain, we be docked." She then walks away and begins to prep the crew for their usual unloading and such. Once the captain comes out and makes his speech the crew cheers and then begins hauling the treasure to the main room. The first mate turns, "Ye be 'earin 'im! Lets get this booty ter the main room!" Cheers erupt and they all begin to haul off the treasure.

The first mate brings in the last treasure chest and dumps it with the rest. She stands up cracking her back and then neck. She looks at the captain, "That be the last of it Captain." She gives a small smirk, "Save fer yer "Special" treasure." The other crew members snicker at that remember the cat girl that had been quickly taken to the captain's quarters and hasn't been seen since.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:19 am
You yest be let'n me worry bout that. arr

Alright, like I said, the one that found the main treasure chest, gets first pick of the booty. Not including the bit in my quarters. hehehe

~walks over to the largest chest, and slaps it with my hand~

SO who found it?

Jes remember, I know how much treasure means to all of us,
so some of us might start get'n shifty idears wit all that jes sit'n tharr,
BUT!
only one person could have found the main chest, so let that ONE person be the only one to speak. arr  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:39 pm
The first mate known only as Moonracer snickers at the Captain, "Aye, Captain." She raises one hand to rest on her hip and shifts her weight slightly. The crew chuckles at the comment of all was up for grabs except for what's in his quarters. She eyed the crew herself but at the same time she wasn't paranoid of them after all their captain has always been fair and has been a good captain she doubted seriously that anyone of their crew would turn against him.

Her gaze shifts to a man in the back his only known by the name Demon. The one member of the crew that in her book was a bit unnerving. The guy was like the sea calm on the surface, quiet, inviting, and in an instant could become violent and unyielding. Perhaps that's why the captain invited him to join or maybe it was other reasons she didn't question in detail only asked if he was sure about this in private when the lad first joined. The captain had said he was and so she dropped it. She remembered he'd been the one who'd brought out that particular chest. She had many thoughts on Demon one being that one day he'd make for a great captain if he didn't get himself killed. The other that he fit his name his blood red eyes and silvery white hair along with his ways gave him the air of something other then human. She mentally shrugs off the thoughts and waits.

The quiet man pushes off the back wall raising his hand his voice was quiet but held a confidence in it. The lad stepped forward, "That be me Captain."

When he stepped forward she gives a certain look to the captain to let him know it was true.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:59 am
~The captain grinned a little at the first mates reaction and then looked over when he heard the voice speak up~

arr, So it was you that found the chest.
~catching the look, he accepts it~

Step forward DEMON, and claim the one thing out of ALL THIS that you desire the most. It matter not the cost, nor size, cause it be yours as reward for finding the main chest. Now pick.

~the captain eyes the man confidently, still aware of all around him, but never taking his eyes of the man that now walks forward~  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:31 pm
The first mate just keeps an eye on things making sure no one tried anything funny.

Demon stood before the rest of the crew close to the treasure as he waited. He gives a slight nod to let the captain know it was him. He waits and listens to the captain and then steps forward and walks around the mound of treasure looking for that one item that calls to him. As he walks around a glint catches his eye he stops and looks. He reaches down a hand going for a rather jewel encrusted dagger, but he gently brushes it aside and grips something. He stands up fully and looks at the item he pulled back. He eventually gives a faint smile and turns to the captain, "I'll take this captain." He holds out his hand and shows off a rather unique somewhat simple necklace. It was very unique but not overly crusted with jewelry and such but was still beautiful.

Moonracer raised her eyebrow slightly as she glances over. It was rather fitting for this guy in her mind seemed simple yet there was more there the closer you look. The guy was strange but he was growing on her. She glances to the captain to see what he says.

(Just to let ya know I might not be on for awhile, problems at home.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:37 pm
~the captain watches the actions of the crew member very closely, and when he holds out the necklace the captain nods his approval~

If this be yer choice, then pocket it, and take yer place back with the others.

~as the man walks back to stand where he stood before, the captain turns around and grabbing a desk, pulls it toward the many piles of riches - the desk is simple in design, but atop it sits a rather large scale with a small pile of papers - The captain walks around it, and sits down~

Now I now ya all think that this way be as slow as a sea turtles land legs, but it keeps everything fair. Ya all know the drill, the first mate brings up a pile o'treasure to be weighed, then a second one for me, when the scale says there even, i bag one and the other is used as a weight. Then ya all bring up treasure one at a time, and we make the weight even. So one at a time treasure will be weighed, evened, bagged, and handed back to ya as I mark yer name on the paper, which do indeed list all members. We keep do'n it till everyone has an even share, and all the treasure is off the floor. And only then is anyone excused, to take their loot to their "special" hinding place.

NOW LETS GET STARTED!!!
Will me first mate please begin.

(sorry to hear about that - I hope it's nothing serious, and I hope it clears up soon)  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:03 pm
Demon was happy with his little piece of treasure and happier still when the captain approved of it. He walks to the back of the group and goes back to leaning against the wall after he puts on his new trinket.

Moonracer thought he be a bit of a simple mind yet she wondered if that boy not be as complex and mysterious as the sea. She turns her attention to her captain hearing the usual words before the weighing, which she had to agree that be slower then a sea turtle's land legs, but she had to admit it was fair. She could even hear the crew groan slightly but they just pulled up seats wherever they were standing and waited it out as they always have.

She gives a nod to her captain, "Aye captain." She begins the time consuming job of hauling treasure to the table in piles. She puts one pile on one side of the scale and then brings up another pile and places it on the other side of the scale. Every so often she gets it spot on, on the first go. She's gotten better at that though it's come from doing this every time they find treasure. However, sometimes even she's off so she goes and grabs a fist full of coins and starts adding till they even out then tosses the rest of the coins back onto the pile to show her trustworthiness to her captain. She does this for every bag and has learned what each crew member craves except for Demon that boys an odd one but seems to take whatever is given him. So when each name is called she tends to grab what they like to make their pile and evens it out then once the captain has his bag and it written down the other side is bagged and she tosses it to the name they were working on.

Finally they did the last bag of treasure each crew member, had several bags of gold, but of course the captain had the most. Once the last bag was done she pulls the string and tosses it to the name they were working on and then looks at her captain, "That be all of it Captain."

(I think I understood your system but if not feel free to correct me and sorry if I didn't get it.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:03 am
(that was actually close enough to the original concept and added detail that made it sound better)

~with everyone having an equal number of equally weighed bags - except the captain, that had but one bag more - the captain stood up, pushed the desk and scales back into the corner, and turned around~

There be nut'n left, ALL DISMISSED!!!

~the captain picks up his bags, and begins to walk to his room as his crewmen hastily grab theirs and rush off to hide it - of course every member knows that the captain keeps his in a large locked chest in his room~

~when the captain finishes putting the treasure away, he comes out and starts walking back to the ship~

"talks to self" Let's see if the new member be awake yet.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:41 pm
Demon like the first mate Moonracer wait for the rest of the crew to grab their bags and scram before leaving. They both found it to be a lot less troublesome to leave that way. Once the rest of the crew was gone, which didn't take long once the bottleneck at the door was uncorked, the two both quieted grabbed their bags of treasure and headed out, once outside they parted ways.

Moonracer headed off to her hideaway place which was a cave behind a waterfall. She slips in and stashes her bags of treasure away with the rest of her earnings over the years. Once done she slips back out and heads down to the pool below the waterfall strips down and dives in for a nice relaxing dip.

Demon heads off to only god knows where to stash his treasure away. Some swear he gives it to the underworld to hide others say he buries it all over the island. As it was he stashes it somewhere and eventually walks the beach till he finds a nice little place near the docks, and he climbs one of the trees and nestles into it like a monkey or bird. He just relaxes watching the sea. He glaces over and notices the captain headed back to the ship, but he saw none of the other crew so figured they weren't heading out so he remained where he was. He just swayed in the branch he was relaxing on and watches the horizon.

(Cool glad I caught onto your idea well. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:59 am
~The captain walks up to his cabin door, and opens it~

Glad teh see ya had a good night sleep. Let's get ya a place of yer own, shall we?

~grabs the catgirls arm and stats to drag her to the pirate prison cell as she squirms to get free, though unsuccessfully - the captain pushes her inside and locks the door~

Sorry about the lousy accommodations ma lass, but I still need to make a room up fer ya. And this way ya cannot take off on us till yer used to the idea of be'n one of us. Besides, we still have some late night meetings to attend before that happens. Just to make sure yer qualified fer the job so ta speak.

~begins to walk back to the captains room~  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:26 pm
Moonracer had eventually climbed out of the pool and sun dried on a rock for awhile. Once she was dry she redresses herself and heads into their little village. She heads into the pub that got started and buys an ale. After nursing it for a bit she finishes it off and buys a bottle of rum and heads out taking swigs every now and again as she just wandered the island. One of the youngins rushes by but she reaches out like a striking snake and grabs the back of the kids neck and pulls him back, "Ye wanna be given back me pouch yes?" The kid nods and quickly ties it back to her belt. She shakes her hips slightly and then says, "Ye wanna be given me back the four coins ye took?" The kid pulls the four coins out and slips them back in her pouch she eyes the boy for a moment, "How bought the stone in ye mouth." The boy spits a gem stone into his hand and slips it back in her pouch.

She chuckles and releases him, "Ye be gettin better youngin. Did I miss anything?" The kid frowns and shakes his head. Moonracer rubs his head slightly messing his hair up as usual, "Don't let it be gettin ya down little un. I be a pirate, and if I let ya get away wit anything I wouldn't be worth my salt now would I?" He looks up and nods and she smiles down, "You'll be worth your salt soon though. Maybe someday a captain will take ye aboard his ship." The kid beamed and ran off she was use to the kid he was known but if you could catch him you'd get your stuff back if not the kid was gone. She wanders on taking another swing and soon found her way to the beach.

Demon looks down and noticed the first mate now on the beach and watches her. He noticed she was drinking so figured they wouldn't be heading out, but then again liquor didn't seem to hinder the first mate. He calls down softly, "Will we be heading out soon?"

Moonracer hadn't seen anyone on the beach but recognized that voice and looks up, and wasn't surprised to see Demon in the trees again. She shakes her head slightly, "The Captain hasn't given word yet mattie." She lowers her gaze back to the sea, "But then he be having a new "member" to be breakin in. He may wanna stick to home for a time. Just relax we don' get much of that."

User Image  
RP Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces