Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
Amy's Mom: Anne- WHAT I THINK SHOULD HAPPEN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HannahGirl09

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:31 pm
You know what i think should happen. I think Anne should marry the architect. Then i think think she should get pregnat and have a baby. I think that would be good because Amy, George, and Ashley would get pissed at her. And she did have that speach about still being able to have another baby.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:44 am
That would be a pretty cool thing to do. wow. good going girl. I can't wait for the new season.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

HannahGirl09

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:16 pm
xHearts_and_Daggersx
That would be a pretty cool thing to do. wow. good going girl. I can't wait for the new season.

Wouldn't it be cool? I can't wait for the new season!! I heard that someone dies in the new season. Shaliene said it in an interview. I wonder who.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:12 pm
HannahGirl09
xHearts_and_Daggersx

Wouldn't it be cool? I can't wait for the new season!! I heard that someone dies in the new season. Shaliene said it in an interview. I wonder who.

Everyone is Secret Life is amazing! I can't believe that someone is gonna die! I can't even begin to guess who its gonna be!!!  

Ollie619x

SecretLifeFan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:27 pm
HannahGirl09
You know what i think should happen. I think Anne should marry the architect. Then i think think she should get pregnat and have a baby. I think that would be good because Amy, George, and Ashley would get pissed at her. And she did have that speach about still being able to have another baby.

That would be a really bad tern in Anne's life, she is already taking care of a baby. It is beyond difficult to take care of another infant while being pregnant.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:56 pm
I think I know who dies, go to my post called TSLOTAT Rumors.. It contains spoilers.  

Armandte Panda

Distinct Seeker

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HannahGirl09

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:37 am
If you saw the new episode Grace's dad died in a plane crash. I totally guessed that 2. And Anne is pregnat. I am an awesome guesser. I should totally write for the show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:32 pm
Oh my gosh. the most recent episode has made me feel astonished. The funeral of Dr. Bowman, Grace's father, was extremely heartfelt and touching.  

xmindiee23

HannahGirl09

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:07 pm
xmindiee23
Oh my gosh. the most recent episode has made me feel astonished. The funeral of Dr. Bowman, Grace's father, was extremely heartfelt and touching.

ya

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff