Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazu vs Tera (special match) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:10 pm
This is a special match cause I want to see this.

NO ONE WILL STOP THIS MATCH! Even if one of the two is gonna die. Why?

These are my two best bets to pass the exam so I wanna see who deserves it.

Basic arena with only 5 trees.
Closed dome so Tera wont fly all the time  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Havock I assume you will take responsibility if any of us die?))

Tera walked in to the arena, she held in her hands two lumps of clay ready to be used.  

ACsweetpea

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:43 am
Kazu walked into the arena and looked at her and said "Your quite old for a gennin arent you, wait a second" Kazu then thought "WE WILL WIN!" "You Idiot! We're are frinkin just recovered, and have no idea how strong she is!" Kazu then shouted "WHATEVER! WE CAN DO THIS" then said "WELL WELL NOW, NOT SURE OF OURSELVES NOW EH!" Kazu then shut up and said "Sorry about that, Now on to the fight" Kazu said as he threw 2 kunai at 2 tree trunks opossite of each other, and throgh a kunai on the branch which connected the 2, a thin almost invisible line connected them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Tera watched the move that Kazu did. Tera was not able to see the line connecting them but she thought "why throw kunai at the trees unless your making a trap!"

Tera shaped a lump of clay into several small grasshoppers but she kept them in her hand. "Hey what the hell is that!" She shouted pointing with the other hand to something behind Kazu then she threw three kunai at kazu.  

ACsweetpea

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:35 am
Kazu then figured that Tera would have found out that it was a trap because she threw kunai and not rushed in. so he twirled to evade the other kunai, he then took out the other kunai and put one on his foot using chakra to let is stay there, and the to other he held. he then kicked leting the kunai loose. and letting fly toward Tera with greater speed than usual, he then formed a single handsign.
"Ooo spinning and kicking, how exiting!!!" "Shut up... im trying to think..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:37 am
((Oh yeah, my apperance User Image
When normal/sane (blue text)
User Image
When evil, insane, red text))  

RaiTenguOni

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:30 pm

((OK... splitpersona much))

Tera tossed the clay grashoppers when she made a handseal they charged towards kazu one of them was hit by kunai but it kept going.
There were 10 grashoppers and two of them jumped directly at Kazu and detonated.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:06 pm
(mehehe!)
Kazu dissapeared as the grasshopers exploded (did a handsign in the last post remember) and a clay clump appeared in Kazu's place (If havock is against that, or anyone say that its not allowed, ill just edit or something.)

He then appeared beside Tera and pressed his right hand toward Tera for a right hook (he is holding a kunai so there is a kunai too) Kazu then said "I antisipated as much" (suckish spelling, i know)  

RaiTenguOni

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:09 am

Tera smirked as she ducked down "same here"
Tera swiped her feet to kick Kazu at the same time a kunai was flying towards kazu. The kunai was the kunai that hit the grasshopper, when it detonated it sent the kunai flying towards Tera and since Kazu was there it would fly towards him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:29 am
((nice senario manipulation))

Kazu got hit by the sweep kick but as ke was falling, he kicked on the floor just to get away and to avoid the kunai Kazu fliped backwards to stand up. "Aha, Lets play a game of chess, but only this time, lives are on the line." Kazu formed a few handsigns and summoned up 2 snow clones which ofcourse looked like snow.  

RaiTenguOni

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Tera grabbed a lump of clay with her left and her flail with her right hand.
"I'm not stupid." She said as she spun and tossed the flail at Kazu then grabbed her whip and tied 5 kunai to its end.
"Bring it" She said as she whipped one clone and kicked the other.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:47 am
Kazu sideways and then backwards to a safe distance and said "You think that would defuse snow clones?" The snow clone that got kicked absorbed Tera's foot and the other absorbed the 5 Kunai on the whip and made them appear on its feet hands and head, It charged toward Tera using dynamic entry with the Kunai sticking out.

"GAHAHAHA!!! KILL HER!!!" "For the love of all that is good, WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME THINK!!!" "NO!!! GAHAHA!!!!"  

RaiTenguOni

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:52 am

((Dont tell me you have enough chakra to make that clone absorb that blow eek ))

Tera tossed the small sculpture in her hand towards the attacking clone and made a handseal and it grew into a huge dragon smashing into the clone. Then it headed towards Tera she used the whip to tie around its mouth pulling her free from the snow clone.
"Damn I used all my chakra for that one" She thought as she made it swing its tail towards Kazu.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:21 am
((For one thing... its made of snow, therefore, more solid than others, so it does not need much effort to absorb same as sand clones))

Both the Snow clones reverted back to snow, then Kazu looked at the "Huge" Dragon, and saw its tail lashing towards him, since he was in a rather more comfortable Zone, he only needed to jump back once more to avoid the tail and jumped to the sidestep to avoid the dragon altogether.
"CRAAAAAAPPPPP!!!! " after doing so, he formed a few handsigns and then said "Arg! My vision's gone blured, whats happening" Because every little thing in the arena doubled, Kazu, Tera, The trees, The Dragon, Even there own Fingers. Kazu then held his head in pain and shouted "I Cant think!!! Whats happening" "Whats wrong, everything seems fine to me... GAHAHA!!! Youve gone mad Too!!! HORRAY!!!" "You idiot, im bluffing..."

((What country are you from??? you seem to allways be off when im on mehehe))  

RaiTenguOni

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:43 pm

((Double Vison genjutsu? Let me guess havock was your teacher. He teaches all of his students that genjutsu too bad he did not teach me Kai(release) But he taught me this ))

Tera saw that everything to start doubling.
"Zeramaru uses this genjutsu" She thought as she pulled out a kunai by feeling it and she squeezed on its bladed end to cut herself removing the genjutsu.
"Nice trick you a bar magician?" She said sticking out her tongue then the tail of the dragon shortened. Tera pointed towards Kazu then it spat out 30 smaller handsized dragons which Tera would detonate or would she?

((Same country as havock I just go online at different times ))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff