Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.
I think donation gifts are starting to get better again. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Armor for sleep
  awesome band!
  theyre ok
  i hate rock.
View Results

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:54 pm
For the past few months donation items have been kinda dull, but when i saw the coco kitty come out i thought that donation items will start to get better. what are your thoughts? and what would like to see as a donation item?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:15 pm
well i dunno i've never gotten a donation so i'll take your word for it  

KraziHoney

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:45 pm
Yeah, the CoCo Kitty is a great donation item.
I dunno...So far this year...I think I've liked all the donation items except for a few.

I didn't like the Phoenix Circlet or the Bone Helm.

I'd like it if Gaia came out with more Angelic/Demonic things...
I think the Wind Blanket-thing is really cute...if they could make other elemental blankets that'd be neat.
Maybe more items for the back, like tails and wings. =)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:36 pm
DarquePinkPaper
I dunno...So far this year...I think I've liked all the donation items except for a few.

I think the Wind Blanket-thing is really cute...if they could make other elemental blankets that'd be neat.
Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too more wings.  

Red_knightm

Celestial_Lust

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:54 am
DarquePinkPaper

I really do agree with you. I would like it if they came out with more plusie (spelling) toys.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:54 pm
Yeah..the CoCo..was awesome...I had to buy it..with meh gold because I cant donate to Gaia..but I think they should like come out with Clothes from like Harry Potter and Charlie and The Chocolate Factory..that's be so awesome!! ^^

Lyra Voice of Life

urban_samurai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:32 pm
i dunno that ive like many of them period! they dont really tailor to what i like too much! plus im not too terribly huge on cats! they need more dogs! like big ones and stuff! they also need ot do the headphones or dj stuff again! then i would donate to gaia for it! 3nodding
@Ayame-that wont happen b/c of all the money they would have to pay for copyrighting laws on the names and stuff!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:15 am
I've only liked a few of the donation items since I've joined. (From what I can remember, anyway...) and the October items were great, I liked both of them. I agree that more elemental blankets would be great. n.n  

Scarlett Mascara

blue_moon_hanyou_13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:08 am
fire blanket! that would be sooo awsome! along w/ like fire wings, that would be cool and little flying fox plushies or mayb even tiger plushies would be nice, wolf would great! i like wolves  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:00 am
I think they should come out with something no one would think of. Something that people would be like eek eek eek when they saw it.  

mysticneko

yiilee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:22 am
Donation items nowadays don't cost as much in the market.

I'm glad and all, but it seems like it doesn't mean too much to wear them anymore. sad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:56 am
I just love how cute the Coco Kitty and Kiki Kitty looks but I was not sign up for gaia at that time and If my friend would have told me sooner I would have got one:But Hes making up for it I guess he got me the Cat Gloves,Holly Jolly Collar and the Nurse Hat just for me.  

Angel_Shendow

red_hair_chick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:51 pm
the items were pretty bad for a while but yes, they've gotten better.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:20 am
I wouldnt know-never got a donation  

biatchykitty

_miss_aiya_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:49 pm
i want wings!!!!!!!! preferably white ones....
and basically anything white.... that doesnt jump up to like a million gold ina week lol
heart

The Upshot - Want/Need some actual conversation? <---Go this way.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games