Welcome to Gaia! ::

HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother

Back to Guilds

for all HIMYM fans, and fans of the actors 

Tags: jason segel, alyson hannigan, neil patrick harris, josh radnor, cobie smulders 

Reply Older episodes
Season 4, Episode 23: As Fast As She Can

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Panda Epidemic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:42 am
sigh, another boring episode.

of course it had its moments, and I realise the show is about how Ted met the mother, but this was just another build-up episode that it's just like GET TO IT ALREADY OR GO BACK TO THE FUNNY STORIES.

but thank god Stella is off the show. but I still hate Ted for having no backbone. Seriously, man, who asks their ex to talk to your new ex to get back with her?! AND WHO ACTUALLY DOES IT? gah.

last episode of the seaaaaaaaason next week, guys!

your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:59 am
this episode was pretty boring overall but it did have some great parts. I loved when Robin wanted to fist bump Ted for getting Tony to leave Stella, and the Let's Go to the Mall ring tone.

I'm glad Stella is gone too and I was surprised when Ted said he'd talk to Tony. He's way to much of a romantic. It's not good for him.

I was really glad that Lily came back too. I like that it wasn't a big thing and that she just popped in at the end.  

MatickArt3

Greed001

Diamond Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:01 pm
The story with Barney was much better than the part with Ted. The only part with Ted I laughed at was when Robin wanted to fist bump. And I hope Lily is there for the whole season finale, but I won't be surprised if she's not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:33 pm
Boring? Dude, this episode had more of a heart and an actual plot to it than a ton of other episodes of this season. It was really sweet...

And, Ted talking to Tony showed how Ted is a romantic by nature, and despite how he turned into a miniature Barney and a model bro, that he's still the same nice guy from season one. ^^ Just like Lily said: that's one of his best qualities.  

Sora VioGreen

7,525 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Brewenn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:12 am
Aw, it was a little slow, but I thought it was necessary.

I really loved the the whole conversation between Ted and Stella at the end, made me a littled eyed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:39 pm
I thought it was a pretty funny episode actually. I bought it for my iPod, and have watched it like 5 times already.

I like almost every episode, except for a few.

(Bald patch? lol.)  

Shadowwalker7

Older episodes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces