Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
[Announcements] ** ***New Update --- August 8th*** **

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Always wear a..
  Poll.
View Results

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:17 pm
May 13, 2009: Newwwww announcement thread! Since we're shedding old skins and all and moving forward with this guild! I just want to thank all the the new members who've joined AND POSTED, as well as the old members. LIVE ON DIE-HARDS. whee I'm so proud of y'all. surprised <333

June 24, 2009: Puh-leeeeeeaaaase welcome our newest additions to the SoT crew as of today;
First Wizard Zorander- Vice Captain
Galen- Mod

(Galen I can't spell your username! :C )
Yaaay! Congratumalations! I know that y'all will do a fantastic job! <33
Don't forget SoTers; The mod applications will CONTINUE to run until 09/09/09. Thanks all! heart

June 26, 2009: As you may or may not have noticed, some changes have been put in effect while you were away.

1. A new subforum has been added for future contests and events. It should be open soon, as soon as a rule list and such is added.
2. As soon as I can, the rest of the forums will be updated with rules and codes of conduct and such, as part of a basic guild layout.
3. I solemnly swear to clean out the rest of the RP Haven.
4. Suddenly the main SoT forum shrunk! If you're wondering where your topics have gone, they've most likely been sorted into the forums or (if the last post was before June'07) have been deleted.

July 9, 2009: It's been recently brought to my attention, that indeed, our guild is riddled with spoilers. So as of now, I will add a warning to the request form on the homepage AND you (the members) MUST clearly mark and spoiler in your posts AND make it white! So that the other members can decide for themselves whether or not to spoil any endings.

July 24, 2009: The SoT Guild has a new sister affiliate guild! Please check it out;

User Image

August 8, 2009: Check out this additional SOT role-playing guild, set a thousand years into the future of Ricahrd and Kahlan's time!

User Image

*On another note, changes are coming! I will be working to clean up and re-build our beloved guild here that Platinum created for us oh so long ago!
**Also, we now have a 'Mod Forum' for the mods to discuss things and talk freely about changes, intentions, contests, etc.

That's all for now!

-Sabre, Captain & First Wizard Zorander, VC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:03 pm
***NEW ANNOUNCEMENT

sabre_sword
Captain

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:33 pm
User Image

>¤<

Yay for progress!

I'll be right there with you once i get some of my own things sorted out...

>¤<

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Progress makes me feel good.

Also, if you ever have any kind of announcement, proclamation, etc. feel free to edit the first post all you want.
surprised

Edit: If you can... I'm not sure. Well, if you can't just make a new post I s'pose.

sabre_sword
Captain

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:00 pm
Yup, I can totally edit it. Just checked smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:25 pm
***Mandatory Important Announcement!! PLZ READ. ****  

sabre_sword
Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:25 pm
They call me...

-hugs- Hi. :3

09/09/09? :3? That's when Nine comes out! n.n It's the new Tim Burton-produced movie. >:3 Coheed and Cambria's music was in the trailer! x3 Look for trailer, nao! D:

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 pm
Galen Zarathustra Kyuss
They call me...

-hugs- Hi. :3

09/09/09? :3? That's when Nine comes out! n.n It's the new Tim Burton-produced movie. >:3 Coheed and Cambria's music was in the trailer! x3 Look for trailer, nao! D:

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

I seen the trailer. Looks good, I love Tim Burtons stuff. Ima go see it! :3
But yes, that it the MOD App deadline, though I don't really expect any more to show up. :C
I'm just thankful I have a new dedicated VC, and good solid few Mods as well. C:

sabre_sword
Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:41 pm
They call me...

Yay! :3 -hugs-

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:33 am
They call me...

A new thread was started in the random spamdom forum, Rate The Avatar Above You! x3

I'm also thinking about those other game threads, the color one, the first letter words, etc. Any that you guys find fun, you should make a thread and add to it there! It'd make something to pass the time, the posts will get you more gold, and we can have fun together! x3

Mishtah Bunbuns~!

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:32 am
New announcement!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:42 am
By the way, i love that guild and i have been RPing a lot there. Since they are our Sister guild, I think we should try to interact with them more.

On the other hand, Lord Raven Rahl also has a SOT RP guild known as the 'House of Rahl' and I'm am also in that guild and RP. Its a good guild with good substance, and i think we should make them our 'Brother' guild, and we can kind of create a Sword of Truth Guild 'Family' kind of thing.  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games