Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Revamping Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we Revamp
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:12 pm
Ok seriously this guild needs to be redone. So many things are out of our control and mostly i'm refering to how many Elements, Bloodlines, Clans, and jutsu people have and can use.

-Elements: People are abusing elements and it not uncommon for people to have 5 elements. When in the show the average was 2.

-Bloodlines: Geeze. So not only people get bloodline with power, they can get a clan on top of it giving them more power, and we got implants to which just make the power people can have unreal even for naruto.

-Customs: Ok Jutsu I can understand, weapons...a strech but I'll give you it, Summons why not. However the custom bloodlines and clans are a problem. We seems to have forgot the purpose of them. It use to be 1 or 2 get accepted a month or so. Then it was added into the Guild Bloodlines, now we got people making a custom bloodline and they are the only ones that use it. So it kinda defeats the purpose. Same with Clans.

-Jutsu: the problem here is people don't know there chakra limit. I can see Chunin go on endless jutsu fights with no understanding as they have a limited chakra reserve.

Solution: Well I was going though guilds. I hear people talk about Hidden Villages (A Naruto RP Guild). I look in there and OMG, they are so organized I was shocked, litteraly my jaw dropped. What made it drop more was the fact that the guild is 1/10 our size (roughly 500 people registered) But they are 10 times as active as us. That is not acceptible. And there system is pretty good, i dont agree with all of it but still.

Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=140821

-Elements: 2 only unless you have a bloodline

-Bloodline: 1 bloodline OR Clan. No implants

-Customs: No Custom Bloodline or Clan (ocationally accept)

-Jutsu: Jutsu ranking systems where a ninja can only use a certain number of each jutsu depending on level. Look

Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14635651&page=1

-Classes: OMG THEY HAD NINJA CLASSES. It was amazing each class had its own weakness and strength, i just loved it. Look

Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14686579

In conclsion, Sadly this guild is starting to die. An Arc, or custom weapons, r anything wont fix it now. I suggest we take a hard look at the guild and go for a total revamp. We need to get this guild together before it to late.

-Masumi "Sumi" H Dekata ~ Crew  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:14 pm
(Reserved Post)  

Masumi H Dekata

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:25 pm
we already had this rule....

Bloodlines - only one with one implant.

I never understood the clan. I say if you are a sharingan user you belong to the uchiha.

The only one that should legitamently jhave 5 elemenmts is the 5 tailed jinchuuriki.

I agrree no more custom blloodlines. Strict watches on summons.....didnt we just sagree to a zombie summon.

I say we limit jutsu to only jounin can make them./ And the limit is 20 per-person.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:31 pm
i agree with kit, while it would be nice to re-do the whole guild, i doubt it will happen.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:33 pm
kit the philosipher
we already had this rule....

Bloodlines - only one with one implant.

I never understood the clan. I say if you are a sharingan user you belong to the uchiha.

The only one that should legitamently jhave 5 elemenmts is the 5 tailed jinchuuriki.

I agrree no more custom blloodlines. Strict watches on summons.....didnt we just sagree to a zombie summon.

I say we limit jutsu to only jounin can make them./ And the limit is 20 per-person.

1. Well the fact we dont limit the implants, meaning people can abuse it. The most common implant is Threads to which people use to get all 5 elements.

2. Yeah it suppose to be Bloodline OR clan, not both.

3. Again thread bloodline lets you have 5 hearts alltogether. your normal heart gets 3 elements, and with 4 other hearts can get an element. So it actully possible for them to get 7 elements.

4. Agreed

5. I wasn't talking about custom jutsu, that fine. But I can see people use an endless stream of jutsu and keep going. it crazy.

At perky: Well it needs to, cause this guild is dying fast. And everyone getting frustared and this has become more work then fun for me. The guild is in completel disorganized chaos  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:35 pm
Wait we agreed to zombie summon? Sweet. Anyways back on topic, I see the hidden villages and it is a really great guild IMO but not that home like feel. Also wasn't a redo of the guild what bambi tried to do?  

M o k i F a i r y

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:36 pm
and he got too frustrated and quit. i don't want that to happen to any of us as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:36 pm
this is me right here...

Bloodlines - You can have a two maximum limit but if you have two bloodlines you cannot have a clan ability.

Clans - you can only have a clan if you only have one bloodline.

Summons you can have one but not until your chuunin.

CUSTOMS

Jutsu - 20 max

kekkai genkai's not allowed

summons tight a** watch

weapons - im cool with it.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:38 pm
No perky, he only got frustrated at the crew,VCs, and eris. He didn't mind his job it seemed so I doubt that frustrated him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:42 pm
Wtf Perky, im already frustraed with where this guild is going. It a damn mess, and wht moki this has a home feel to it. It use to but it seems everyone just cusses at everyone else. If you havnt read the posts around here but a lot of people are on the verge of quitting, and if something is not done then they will. Look im not saying completely redo everything. But some stuff does need to be fixed and worked on. Also Moki right, it wasn't the job. it was the fact that he was kept from doing his job. Granting he was stubborn and did things without asking, but he did get the job done.  

Masumi H Dekata

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:47 pm
I did read around but I still believe a homey feel even though it is dying. Fast. Kit and Zann have already thought about quitting as I saw in the arc forum....  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:51 pm
Yup ^^ but im staying for two more months. If its not better then im just going to be a ghost in the guild. Rp here and there.

I mean why stay here if its not going to get better.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:51 pm
Yes I suppose, but it still needs fixing. I mean I havn't got to rp in days cause im constantly dealing with s**t in this guild. Hell im on the verge of quitting because I am basicly having no fun at all. It just work now, and if I ever do get to fight. I'm dealing with OP godmodders that we spend most the damn battle OOC fighting cause they think they gods.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:01 pm
As far as i can see it there are only 4 people that have been gods in the guild.....

Mikyo Yami - He was so beast a** it was crazy
Hectorrouge - Stole elements from dead bodies along with jutsu and chakra.
Myself - 5 tailed bijuu master of all five elements. only weakness really is stronger ninja
And Zermaru - Dude how many times does this guy have to die before he doesnt come back?!?!?!  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:05 pm
kit the philosipher
As far as i can see it there are only 4 people that have been gods in the guild.....

Mikyo Yami - He was so beast a** it was crazy
Hectorrouge - Stole elements from dead bodies along with jutsu and chakra.
Myself - 5 tailed bijuu master of all five elements. only weakness really is stronger ninja
And Zermaru - Dude how many times does this guy have to die before he doesnt come back?!?!?!

No kit I wouldnt put you on par with them. Cause if you looked around almost every ******** person has 5 elements now thanks to the damn thread bloodline and implants. Like Test and his damn omega sharingan and 6 different elements (thanks to threads), and Jedi who thinks he god, and damn little noob chunin. Now really is everyone here oblivious to what is happening in this guild, wht people power is becoming. I mean seriously, you cant even bury a bdy in this guild without someone stealing it.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff