Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Reviews
The Eye [movie]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  magicgold
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:43 am
If you like creepy movies, this is a good one, although it's not as creepy as it could have been. I have a pretty high scare threshold, so I'm having trouble deciding whether this movie was scary or not. It didn't scare me, except for one or two scenes that really creeped me out. But, like I said, I don't scare easily. But the story was really well-told, and the lead actress was really great, and there was enough mystery and suspense to hold my attention. It's a good movie, just don't expect to get scared out of your pants. The story concerns a blind girl who gets cornea transplants and starts seeing ghosts, death shadows, and dreams of someone else's memories. In the end, she tracks down her donor, learns about the girl's unique sight, and saves a bunch of people from explodey death. If you only want to be scared, I can't recommend this movie, unless you just want to watch the elevator scene. *shivers violently* But if you like a good suspenseful thriller with a little bit of creepiness and a good story, this should be on your list.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:02 pm
It was a very good movie, but personally the part the got me the most was the surgery itself.

I have eye issues ^^;  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:32 am
xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx
It was a very good movie, but personally the part the got me the most was the surgery itself.

I have eye issues ^^;
gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright

Same here.
That's why I haven't seen this movie. ( >_< )
....Though I did see one of the sequels and ...well it's confusing. It was about a pregnant lady and had NOTHING to do with eyes. ( @_@ )

[ r.i.n.i.o.a ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:39 am
I looked up that sequel, and yeah, that looks totally weird. xp

But seriously, you guys, the first one is great. Forget the surgery scene. It lasts all of thirty seconds at the beginning of the movie, and that's it. xp

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Reviews

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces